NEW Casey Anthony DOLL in U.S.A. flag!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
We would need to order a couple of crates of those and send them to the jail so they could be hung up in KC's cell. It would be a nice addition to the Caylee remains wallpaper and the audio loop of Caylee singing You are My Sunshine that should be piped in 24/7

Good idea. Hang them by the neck.

Not you silly, but if you'd like to go to Fusion and stand behind Tony L and his new honey and wave to the webcam, we can arrange it :D

Not you silly, but if you'd like to go to Fusion and stand behind Tony L and his new honey and wave to the webcam, we can arrange it :D

Gosh, I'd really like to but my mini-dress and go-go boots are at the cleaners. ;)

Somehow, I don't think this would bother her. We would need a live webcam set up at Fusion and Tony L, front and center, with his new squeeze.
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

anyone seen the latest product they Caylee Sunshine people have up for sale? its an anti Nancy Grace t-shirt.

http://store01.prostores.com/servlet/vickdogchewtoy/the-81/Rancy-Grace-Pig-of/Detail

Oh my. I can't help but be struck by this line in particular:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"Raking in millions of dollars each year dropping "bombshells" on Exploited Children and lining her pockets as she goes.[/FONT]"

Pot, meet kettle. I guess they don't consider the Caylee Sunshine Doll as exploitation or profiting off of missing children, huh? :slap:

Coming late to the party here, but this doll and the company selling them are just disgusting and gross IMO.

One word...... "murderobilia"

Murderobillia, that says it exactly. I think there should be a Federal law against it. In fact, how does one get away with producing someone in their image?

Sue

Coming late to the party here, but this doll and the company selling them are just disgusting and gross IMO.

+1.

In college our dorm caught on fire. My roommate was pretty enterprising, he made a bunch of "I Survived the Jennings Hall Inferno" t shirts, and made a killing.

This is a total money play.

Can we not go any lower?!? This is insane.

I think they could still go WAY lower...they could make a Casey doll with a CAR and inside the trunk...

well, you get my meaning...

Still...

This is pretty low...

and on an aside...Chili-you are THE most hilarious person on these boards-bar none! Thanks for that!:)

I sell on eBay too, although infrequently for the past year and a half, and I know exactly what you mean by "trashy sellers".

On an aside...

Now I notice that the item has completely been removed from eBay's database entirely...Good for them-they did the right thing.

I agree wholeheartedly that our flag MEANS SOMETHING IMPORTANT and it should not be defiled by hooligans such as this!

(bold by me) I can't really say why, but let's just say I had a pretty large hand in this. Trust me when I tell you if you see something on eBay related to this case, please let me know... :wink:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back