New Developments and General Discussion, 08/10/2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I dunno about that. When my time comes...I hope to be buried at least six feet under.

Right, but to be fair, when I mentioned the depth of the grave as being overkill, I was talking about a 5 foot deep grave dug by a possible murderer -- that would seem to me to be a lot of work, if done by hand and shovel. I am not aware that the norm among murderers is to dig deeper graves.

Mystery solved!
Spots on the lens of the camera that took the photo.
.....but, probably not......

They are a far away from the other graves if a person was on foot. If you look around there are no spots like that anywhere else in the map. They seem bright to me, like a reflection from a mirror.

They appear to be roughly 200' from the edge of the nearest grave. Use the length of each grave, and also the on-screen scale, to approximate. I'm guessing 175-200' of distance between the graves and the cluster of white/blue spots. Or, about the distance from home plate to the fence on a Little League baseball field.

I wonder if anyone has called LE to have them check it out. First they could look at the image we are then go out there and inspect.

If these images are taken directly from above could we be looking at the very top of towers of some sort perhaps, windmills, light posts ( these would possibly explain a halo especially if it was humid and the air was misty). Cell towers ummm, my brain is fading tonite for some reason... Anyone any ideas? Thought I'd try and go out of the box a bit!

Mystery solved!

I thought of that...then it dawned on me that none of the adjacent "quad" pics has such distortions. Possible, but doubtful, IMO.

Mystery solved!

That is what I was thinking but if that was the case, then there would be other spots like this in nearby or other wooded areas. I've been looking and do not see any. It could be garbage that was dumped out there though.

They appear to be roughly 200' from the edge of the nearest grave. Use the length of each grave, and also the on-screen scale, to approximate. I'm guessing 175-200' of distance between the graves and the cluster of white/blue spots. Or, about the distance from home plate to the fence on a Little League baseball field.

That is not as far as I had thought. An easy walk, of course the woods are dense. There could be a path leading to them that we can not see.

I know this is probably to far from where Mickey was found, but if you look at the entrance into the cemetery from Oakdale and go west, to the left, there is another entrance less noticeable almost like its a dirt road. Follow those tracks down to where it almost dead ends into some trees. There's like a squarish dirt spot. Seems to be fairly large, with a smaller squared container of some sort and another brown dot like a person standing up. Then before you dead end into those trees, there seems to be tire tracks that curve a wide right (left if you were actually driving, but right if you're looking at the map). That's just what I'm seeing, have no clue and doubt it's anything. Just thought I'd share.

used the ruler on one and it is 31 inches by 15 inches...so my guess is a rock or garbage

If these images are taken directly from above could we be looking at the very top of towers of some sort perhaps, windmills, light posts ( these would possibly explain a halo especially if it was humid and the air was misty). Cell towers ummm, my brain is fading tonite for some reason... Anyone any ideas? Thought I'd try and go out of the box a bit!

If you "travel" around on the map you will see there are several silos or gas tanks (can't think of what else they are called). Grab the map with your mouse or place your finger on the iPad screen and move the map around.

Not really sure. The blue "tarp" things* certainly intrigue me. Someone else mentioned birds (egrets). Were those blue spots not immediately adjacent to each of the white spots, I'd be willing to go along with the egret theory.

*Not really sure that they are indeed tarps, but given the recent history of this area...hmmmm...
Clandestine pot farm of some sort?

This is way out of the box. A shaman told me once that if you have a problem with a neighbor to place a small mirror outside the home....long story. Anyway, could be some kind of hiding ritual or spell.....? Although I highly doubt it. Just thought of this because they look like mirrors to me.

The graves are 7ft by 3 ft and the dots are about 1x3 ft. My guess they are graves of babies that are really old. If you zoom in with google earth they are square, like graves. Maybe a pet cemetery?

Possibilities:

-terminally ill person
-person who works away-from-home at long periods of time
-transportation-challenged person from another state who is planning on being in town at that time
-person who is currently incarcerated, and whose jailer(s) have arranged for testimony at this specific time to accommodate logistical concerns
-undercover-type person (or someone in the FWPP) whose identity the state/feds seek to protect

Other ideas?

ETA: Jumping off of your idea, CajunLady, perhaps it's his biological father? Long-shot, I know, but perhaps he agreed to testify in exchange for LE protecting his identity.

My idea is that it could be a homeless person that they've talked to now but may have trouble locating later. Remember at Whiskey Bay, there were signs of bedding? Also, an itinerant individual may have witnessed something at one of the burial sites.

Sorry if this idea has been floated already. I'm still stuck back on page 26. I work long days and many nights I come home to hundreds of unread messages in the main thread alone. This case is so lively and surprising in the way that it unfolds. I am unable to keep up with the sub-threads. How do you all do it? :snail:

Foxfire, also sometimes referred to as "fairy fire", is the bioluminescence created by some species of fungi present in decaying wood. The bluish green glow is attributed to luciferase, an oxidizing agent, which emits light as it reacts with luciferin. Although the purpose is unknown, it is widely believed that the light is meant to attract insects to spread its spores or act as a warning to hungry animals, similar to the bright colors exhibited by some species of animals.[1] Although generally very dim, in some cases it can be bright enough to read by.[2]

This is way out of the box. A shaman told me once that if you have a problem with a neighbor to place a small mirror outside the home....long story. Anyway, could be some kind of hiding ritual or spell.....? Although I highly doubt it. Just thought of this because they look like mirrors to me.
Shades of Cheech and Chong to me remember the "fake pool tarp"

I know probably not but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members