New Developments and General Discussion, 08/10/2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks! That's the first time I've seen the mounds of earth (click "satellite view"). They are a lot bigger than I had assumed, and so is the cleared area. This was obviously done with a excavator. What's curious is that the farmer thought to call the police - obviously he didn't do it. Who trespassed on his lannd and dug a big cleared area without his knowledge? There's a house in front of it, off of Lumas Rd., and two dirt trails that converge on the exact spot. Why wouldn't the house owner know what's up? The fact that the trails converge on the spot mean that the spot has some ongoing significance on that property. Maybe the house does not belong to the farmer, and he saw the mounds from an adjacent property? Maybe the homeowner was digging a private dump site for debris? What it actually looks like to me is that someone started digging a crawfish pond and didn't finish.

Thinking about Ali and where she might be, if indeed, BSL abducted her. So I started searching small cemeteries and ran across Mueschkle Cemetery. One of the graves appears odd to me. It is so HIGH and appears to have dislodged the headstone. I cannot find any early 2011 buriels at Mueschkle. All the list I find are prior to 2000. The google map was taken June 2011. What do y'all think??

http://goo.gl/maps/HMp7f

Is this a photo of the same headstone without the diturbed soil???

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=pis&PIcrid=5460&PIpi=2618073&PIMode=cemetery

Close-up of the blue and white spots:
https://maps.google.com/maps?q=30.6...,-9.247583&sspn=152.497092,21.445313&t=h&z=22
To me they look like they could be egrets in flight, and the blue areas something like shadows that they are casting. The strange thing is that every one of them is directly over a dark area, not a treetop.

Noticed the same thing. And also noticed that the orientation of the prism effect, relative to the center of the white objects, is almost perfectly consistent amongst the 5 spots clustered together in that woods.

The consistency tells me it likely has something to do with a consistent light source -- likely the sun. Not sure how an egret would cast a prism-like shadow, but perhaps if its feathers were wet after having recently landed in water...hmm...

Re: the mounds of earth and cleared area, I used Google Earth historical imagery to find that they were not there, nor were the dirt paths, in Dec. '09; the digging is more recent.

They look blurred as if by motion, and there are things projecting from their sides like birds' wings.
Also, they all seem to be facing in the same directions like birds in flight would be. The dark areas may be shadows they are casting.

My thoughts exactly.

Just curiosity, at this point.

As for the comment about egrets, I could accept that...but I'm still puzzled by the coincidence of the blue spots immediately adjacent to each of those white spots.

Looking at the shadows of the trees, the blue spots are directly opposite the direction the sun is shining. They are either a reflection of white light onto the trees from some objects, making the green wash out into the blue area of the spectrum, or the brightness of the objects created a prism effect in the satellite image, but IMO the blue spots are not objects - just light.

Want to make sure we don't get off track here. I'm not asserting that the blue spots are bodies. I'm asserting that they are irregularities which I'd like to see explained (even if it's nothing more than distortion of the photograph by some natural or artificial means) and/or investigated.

This is an image i acquired through a program at work. I blacked out the program name because its supposed to be "official use only". The image is from 2009 and the trees were smaller, no blue dots on this one.
MAPEDIT.jpg

True, if it were me, I believe I'd sooner remember that it was an out of state plate and not so much the numbers.

But can you imagine the frustration of the witness when he knew he saw something, but no one could connect the dots!!

Just to remind folks, Google Earth images are taken from satellites in space, and so there are no water spots on the lenses. It's truly amazing how detailed the images are, because the white spots certainly are of a size that they could be egrets flying over the treetops. Yes, they are all facing the same direction, as they would if flying. The shape of the white spots looks like birds flying from east to west, or west to east, to me. The small protrusions are the head and tail/feet.

it is interesting that there are dark spots around all of them. IMO, if the white spots are reflecting brightly enough to create a prism effect the the east of each one, they are bright enough to perhaps create a saturation effect on the lens, with an illusory dark area around them, or it's simply the shadow of flying birds.

Anyway, it's just curiosity. I'm sure LE has checked the woods, and so if there is anything obvious to find there, like small graves, it was found.

Haha!!! If you were bad or not where you were supposed to be as a kid here, you might be told "the feu follet is gonna come after you". It's a spirit per legend and it lights up! Basically what others know as a will o the wisp :)

French To English*-*feu follet*
(m) n. ignis fatuus, phosphorous light which hovers over the ground in marshy areas; something delusive or misleading (from Latin "foolish fire")

oooh I get it. It's what the Air Force tells everybody when a UFO is seen. Well that and weather balloons.

Any more word on the street about what Friday might bring?

This is an image i acquired through a program at work. I blacked out the program name because its supposed to be "official use only". The image is from 2009 and the trees were smaller, no blue dots on this one.
MAPEDIT.jpg

That's a pretty clear picture and you can see how the trees were planted easily. So if this area was used for crops and stayed dry enough to work, then it's not swampy, and we aren't seeing water or gas from marshes or swamps there. I would think if that field was worked then we aren't seeing tombstones either.

But can you imagine the frustration of the witness when he knew he saw something, but no one could connect the dots!!

Or Ali's parents after 2.5 years without knowing?

'Shattered' -
The Seven Year Search For Billy Smolinski Jr...
The battle to reform the way police respond to a missing/murdered reports .... A private investigator has collected pieces of the shattered/broken vase, but until all the chars are located, it is virtually impossible to mend it again..
-Janice Smolinski; Mother of Billy Smolinski

'If you think about it, the aware witness's instincts were telling him/her there was something amiss. Why else would the witness focus on the license plate numbers of a DWT in broad daylight?

For two-and-a-half years, the Lowitzer family has wondered what happened to their daughter. She vanished while walking to work and no evidence has surfaced since. John Lowitzer, Ali's father told Eyewitness News Wednesday, "Nobody knows anything. People don't just disappear, so that's been the most frustrating."

http://www.klfy.com/story/19289684/...art=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=7618164

But the family's private investigator thinks a new door has opened. Shunick's alleged killer, Brandon Laverge's truck was found burned in a neighboring county to Spring, where Ali went missing.

"The second I read his truck was found in San Jacinto County, Texas, my blood went cold," said Sanford. "And I immediately started digging for information out of it."

That was a red flag for Sanford because in the days after Ali went missing, two separate tips came through, which reported a white truck pulled over where Ali was walking. "They were saying without a shadow of a doubt, they knew it was Ali once they saw all the missing fliers," said Sanford. "And that they saw a white truck with an extended cab, a domestic truck trying to coax and girl on the side of the road."

And one of those tips identified the first few digits of that truck's license plate number. But after running thousands of Texas plates, none matched up. It wasn't until Lavergne's truck was found burned that Sanford tried Louisiana plates. And what he found, startled him.

"Low and behold, on that hunch, I pulled all the information from the Louisiana DMV on vehicle's Lavergne owned and has owned," said Sanford. "And at the time Ali went missing, he owned a white, GMC 2005 extended cab truck with the same digits that were mentioned in the tip line."

Sanford says Lavergne frequented that area of Texas because of family ties.

"Is it just me or does PI Sanford remind others of an AWOL PI from this thread"?

If the white spots are egrets there should be thousands of white spot throughout Louisiana,
I have used google maps for years and never seen these spots

Noticed the same thing. And also noticed that the orientation of the prism effect, relative to the center of the white objects, is almost perfectly consistent amongst the 5 spots clustered together in that woods.

The consistency tells me it likely has something to do with a consistent light source -- likely the sun. Not sure how an egret would cast a prism-like shadow, but perhaps if its feathers were wet after having recently landed in water...hmm...

I wonder if they could be some kind of scientific test stations, ex: mosquito disease testing or bird surveys. The prisms could be from small solar power screens and the white spots could be the test stations.

If the white spots are egrets there should be thousands of white spot throughout Louisiana,
I have used google maps for years and never seen these spots

Someone mentioned earlier that there was a camp adjacent to the Pinesclair Cemetery. Many tents are light in color due to the heat. Most campers hang blue tarps over their picnic tables or supplies. Seems like a plausible explanation.

Houston Mom it appears in the find a grave photo that there are two large trees directly behind the gravestone that the google map doesn't appear to show. I believe this disturbed earth could possibly be from removing the larger tree along with the roots? IDK... maybe call the cemetery, it looks like people park their cars facing that area and I would hope someone would have questioned this if it were not due to known circumstances.

Worth a call? I agree that looking at small cemeteries is a good idea there in Tx as well! :thumb:

http://goo.gl/maps/HMp7f

Looking at the shadows of the trees, the blue spots are directly opposite the direction the sun is shining. They are either a reflection of white light onto the trees from some objects, making the green wash out into the blue area of the spectrum, or the brightness of the objects created a prism effect in the satellite image, but IMO the blue spots are not objects - just light.

The white spots do look like they could be birds. Maybe the blue/green behind them is flatulence in flight?

The white spots do look like they could be birds. Maybe the blue/green behind them is flatulence in flight?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I was reading this all seriously then busted up! Thanks for the laugh!

I wonder if they could be some kind of scientific test stations, ex: mosquito disease testing or bird surveys. The prisms could be from small solar power screens and the white spots could be the test stations.

That seems highly likely. I have seen something similar around here for insect monitoring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Little boston