New Developments and General Discussion, 08/10/2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
See thats what intrigues me the most. If Bing isn't showing the images or colors(as mentioned by a poster above your post NY) and the image has a very recent date compared to others around it(again from another poster) then I am very puzzled and unfortunately drawn just one direction. Bodies still seem most likely to me, but it's not an overwhelming likely. If that makes any sense and it's JMO

I would think that LE canvassed the area they were led to, not just one particular spot.

Just wanted to post this here too:

Originally Posted by Mr. Noatak<br />
My opinions only, no facts here: <br />
<br />
I have posted this elsewhere. But this is not a cut and paste, I will attempt to recite it from memory. <br />
<br />
There are three basic social circles, the inner, median, and outer circles. The inner circle represents spouses or love interests and their direct relatives, the median circle constitutes friends of the inner circle, and the outer circle is largely strangers. The outer circle is very dangerous. There is no room for idealism in the outer circle in these crazy times. The rule in the outer circle has become "watch your back". Riding a bike at night or in remote areas these days has become too risky, because someone might deliberately strike you with their vehicle and if you are dead, rob you and if you are still alive, kidnap you. The rules have changed. Please be careful.
<br />
<br />
Before this happened to Mickey, I was very carefree. No, naive, would be a better description. I always had the attitude of "oh that would never happen to me!" Most of us grew up during a time that our doors were left unlocked day and night and people were free to roam around without the dangers we face today. In the past few months, I have become WAY more aware of my surroundings and A LOT more cautious of others. I feel as though people like BSL have taken away our "southern" way of life and upbringing. We are no longer able to have the attitude of "no one is a stranger." It's very sad that we may soon have to forego our Southern Hospitality just to stay safe in such a unique and wonderful part of our country.

i remember mouton saying in one of the very first interviews that the gravesite was surrounded by trees. then suddenly there's a clearing within those trees.

i'm guessing it was in one of those 2 circles areas of grass right smack dab in the middle of the screen. he prob got poison ivy going through the trees to get to the grassy area.
http://goo.gl/maps/nqFoQ

a few nights ago i posted the following:
this is a little off topic, but i'm curious about these photos/pictures and their locations. it looks as thoughthe "camera man" manages to get on the other side of the crime tape in separate news reports.

this really isn't important, i guess. but i am curious on others' perception of this. just trying to figure out where they are taking their pictures

see the photo of the CSI guy behind the tape (not the first photo with tape and stop sign. the 2nd photo)
http://www.theind.com/news/11143-lpd-feel-strongly-body-is-shunicks

this video, "history on cemetery" at 1:32
http://www.katc.com/full-coverage/se.../#!prettyPhoto[gallery]/11/

I looked at the link from Google Earth. He probably got the rash from the wooded area. He must have known the area pretty well. He probably didn't use the regular entrance to the cemetery. He more than likely used the "headland" to the side of the cemetery. There's an entrance to the side that runs through a cow pasture. Just past that little pond he would have quick access to the "grave site". That DWT is after all a Z71. This way if someone would happen to interrupt him he could make a quick retreat into the woods. I wonder if LE search this area for tire tracks. There could be other places near there for his "burials".

> I don't understand how they remembered a partial plate # yet didn't realize it was a Louisiana plate.

Respectfully beg to differ. (see attached) If you're witnessing a strange scene, the differences in these plates seem minor to me. My opinion only, as always.

Over and out... :eek:fftobed:

True, if it were me, I believe I'd sooner remember that it was an out of state plate and not so much the numbers.

blue.png
click to enlarge
I have no idea~

c20802ec43f4__1345120306000.png

IMO It Can't be anything flying... see the "black" area around the white object? No TREES there! but why???

eta I feel like I am looking like a sonogram!

c20802ec43f4__1345120306000.png

IMO It Can't be anything flying... see the "black" area around the white object? No TREES there! but why???

eta I feel like I am looking like a sonogram!
They look blurred as if by motion, and there are things projecting from their sides like birds' wings.
Also, they all seem to be facing in the same directions like birds in flight would be. The dark areas may be shadows they are casting.

They look blurred as if by motion, and there are things projecting from their sides like birds' wings.
Also, they all seem to be facing in the same directions like birds in flight would be.

Oh! I agree, but why don't the trees show below at least one of them? My eyes see a small "clearing".
If the birds are flying ABOVE the trees the trees would still be under them.
Wouldn't they?
~jmo

Oh! I agree, but why don't the trees show below at least one of them? My eyes see a small "clearing".
If the birds are flying ABOVE the trees the trees would still be under them.
Wouldn't they?
~jmo
Maybe the dark areas are shadows that the birds are casting? It may have been close to noon with the sun directly overhead.

Close-up of the blue and white spots:
https://maps.google.com/maps?q=30.6...,-9.247583&sspn=152.497092,21.445313&t=h&z=22
To me they look like they could be egrets in flight, and the blue areas something like shadows that they are casting. The strange thing is that every one of them is directly over a dark area, not a treetop.

View attachment 25690
click to enlarge
I have no idea~

Thats a good pic of them. No real idea at all that I can say with some confidence.

I've been up for about 30 hrs. so please forgive the thoughts and imagination of a racing mind. Obviously the DA believes he has enough to charge BSL with Mickey's and Lisa's murder. If they have found other buried victims with dogs instead of someone leading them there, would prosecutors want an aerial picture showing what they've found close to where Mickey was buried? That would show BSL knew the area because they may not have a lot or any evidence to connect BSL to the other victims. That may explain the time it took to identify Mickey and why he hasn't just pled guilty and it being over. It may have took this time to id the other victims. Anybody? or too far fetched?

Thats a good pic of them. No real idea at all that I can say with some confidence.

I've been up for about 30 hrs. so please forgive the thoughts and imagination of a racing mind. Obviously the DA believes he has enough to charge BSL with Mickey's and Lisa's murder. If they have found other buried victims with dogs instead of someone leading them there, would prosecutors want an aerial picture showing what they've found close to where Mickey was buried? That would show BSL knew the area because they may not have a lot or any evidence to connect BSL to the other victims. That may explain the time it took to identify Mickey and why he hasn't just pled guilty and it being over. It may have took this time to id the other victims. Anybody? or too far fetched?
With BSL IMO no.

I can't figure out the white dots, though someone's theory of old infant or pet graves makes the most sense out of the theories proffered thus far. Any locals want to go have a look? :rocker:

OK....these "dots and spots" discussions are interesting, to say the least, but start boardering on the "rasta man" or "german shepherd" in the DWT. Sorry!! I, too, did the same thing in the Anthony case, so I know how this feels.
I wonder, there "should" be a department or company that take these pics, "maybe" they could decipher what they are, or explain or take another aerial pic to verify if they truly ARE birds, etc
Just a thought.

Ok, I need to ask, what is this? I'm not local so please forgive me.

Thanks. :wave:

Haha!!! If you were bad or not where you were supposed to be as a kid here, you might be told "the feu follet is gonna come after you". It's a spirit per legend and it lights up! Basically what others know as a will o the wisp :)

French To English*-*feu follet*
(m) n. ignis fatuus, phosphorous light which hovers over the ground in marshy areas; something delusive or misleading (from Latin "foolish fire")

Close-up of the blue and white spots:
https://maps.google.com/maps?q=30.6...,-9.247583&sspn=152.497092,21.445313&t=h&z=22
To me they look like they could be egrets in flight, and the blue areas something like shadows that they are casting. The strange thing is that every one of them is directly over a dark area, not a treetop.

When looking at the "white" dots, then the "blue" ones, you can see at the edges of the "blue" dots a "prism" effect...like the blue starts to go into greenish, then a yellowy type as it gets closer to the white dot.....ROY G BIV.....Red Orange Yellow Green Blue Indigo Violet....the color order of a rainbow/prism.
A best guess, IMO, would be some type of moisture, on camera lens, or plane window, most probably, at that angle of the picture, reflects the sun...prism effect/rainbow.
Again...just IMO.

ETA: The reason the dots are "white" could be the moisture/droplets on the plane window, when hit with the "flash" of the camera, show white, then the prism effect around it. The plane window isn't really "glass"...so water droplets won't really behave the same as if, say, a car window...again, just all IMO.

Others here have pointed out the curious white spots in the woods just east of the actual cluster of graves, as seen from above on Google Maps/Google Earth. But look closely at those white spots. Maybe it's my eyes playing tricks on me, but I see something else.

I won't yet reveal what it is that I see...I want to see if I'm the only one who sees it.

I see the white spots, and each one is accompanied by something blue. I have do idea what they are. I'd say maybe blue plastic deer stands with white roofs, but some of them are too close together to be deer stands.

I did find something quite interesting, though!:

I used the "historical imagery" function of Google Earth to look at the woods back through time, back to 1994. Guess what? When BSL went to prison, there were no woods, except the small part immediately around the cemetery; it was tilled fields. The woods were planted between 2004 and 2005 when he was is prison, and so if he went back to visit the cemetery after getting out, he had a surprise, when he found a huge swath of woods growing up around the cemetery.

Not that it means anything, but I found it interesting that the woods are only 7 or 8 years old.

Here are the Google Earth/GPS coordinates for the cemetery, for those interested: 30°41'10.93"N 92°28'18.31"W

Thinking about Ali and where she might be, if indeed, BSL abducted her. So I started searching small cemeteries and ran across Mueschkle Cemetery. One of the graves appears odd to me. It is so HIGH and appears to have dislodged the headstone. I cannot find any early 2011 buriels at Mueschkle. All the list I find are prior to 2000. The google map was taken June 2011. What do y'all think??

http://goo.gl/maps/HMp7f

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member