New Docs Part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Their sex crimes division is directly tied to the missing persons unit...as they are one in the same.

This just makes this incident even more strange. It was referred to sex crimes. Why? It it is related to this case, wouldn't missing persons be checked? This whole thing is strange. And yes, why is the report about the chloroform pic on Ricardo's computer right in between the statements and the report? :waitasec: Good job finding those things.

It may be routine. If you have an alledged kidnapping of a child or even if a child goes missing in this day and age, sad to say, sexual predation is always a possibility. Even when an adult disappears it might very well be related to sex crimes. Seems rational that missing persons and sex crimes would co-ordinate pretty closely.

BUT - on this form there is a completly separate check box for missing persons!

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155418.pdf

See page 34

The sex crimes & missing persons boxes are not even close to each other on the form - as if it could have been by mistake!

Exactly. That's why I find it strange. There are several boxes that could've been checked, including homicide and missing persons. Why did they specifically check sex crimes?

exactly. That's why i find it strange. There are several boxes that could've been checked, including homicide and missing persons. Why did they specifically check sex crimes?

exactly!!!!!!!!!!

Taking a step back...

So if this was the original "gravesite" would the dirt still be disturbed from June/July in September? There was a hurricane in between correct? Then this wouldn't make sense. Unless, this was the original "gravesite" until someone moved the body in September?

Hmmmmm

Also, if you look at the order of documents - the 5 witness statements about Suburban drive are in order. Then, there is a document from October about the Ricardo - chloroform picture/graphic...AND THEN

right after that is another document, same case # and references 5 witness statements attached and was coded - referred to SEX CRIMES!

Just looked at the pages. What the h@ll is this all about do you think?

On the Ricardo doc (The property form where the chloroform picture is receipted) there's a column headed "Involvement Code" and the code given was OTH. Do we know what that means. Yeah, I know, it's probably the code for "Other." LOL

The 5 witnesses statements attached must surely be the statements from the 5 amateur searchers. How could all 5 of the groups have stumbled on a sex crime in progress?? I mean they weren't even there on the same day. And there's nothing in their statements to indicate they came upon anything remotely like a sex crime.

I'm just completely baffled--as usual. :confused:

I've been reading and reading these docs and the eyes are getting blurry and there are so many things I want to bring up but it's bed time over here so I just want to say, the bottom line of it all, as all of us have said time and again from the start, and it's the very reason we are here, that Caylee just sounded like the coolest sweetest kid, everyone adored her and thought as such and I think the most tragic of all things is that regardless of your beliefs, once you're here on earth everybody deserves a chance at life and she not only most likely suffered at the hands of her own mother, was betrayed by the very being supposed to protect her above anything else, and was robbed of all the things she could have become and her loved ones have been robbed of all the joy she would have brought, that's the essence of it and the seriousness of the crime. Dearest Caylee we all love you, :blowkiss::blowkiss:

Oh yes, you just made me cry.

I have not seen any docs. on this, but I have always thought it was quite possible, there was a problem in my family with this situation and KC and my family member act alike. The mother in my family is a clone of CA and I will not rest until my family issue is resolved. There is NO STATUE of limitation on sexual abuse of a child under 12 in Fl. I have brought the police into this matter and since I was not the victim can not do a thing until the victim decides too. She refuses since this happened 20 years ago and I believe this man is doing it again, I have no proof. I will not give up on this man being arrested one day for his actions.

The A's are so dysfunctional and appearances mean everything to CA. I do believe this family is full of secrets...........................CA does not want exposed even if it is not this allegation, which I think is possible, but no proof.

Bless you, Chesterp, for standing strong and not giving up on the victim.

exactly!!!!!!!!!!

Taking a step back...

So if this was the original "gravesite" would the dirt still be disturbed from June/July in September? There was a hurricane in between correct? Then this wouldn't make sense. Unless, this was the original "gravesite" until someone moved the body in September?

Hmmmmm

laniefi, wow!!! This is something to figure out, huh? I did notice on the first of the 5 statements (the one by the 46 year old man, Stewart H.) that he says he was there on 9/10/08 -- and the ground was undisturbed. The 4 young men (ages 16 to 19) were first there on 9/11/08 and came back on 9/12/08 to complete their digging. That is the same date LE took their statements. I can't figure out what this could be. What the heck was at the end of that rope -- and why was it placed there between 10 and 11 Sep? It must be pertinent to this case to have been included. We need to check and see how close this place is to the family house. Was KC out on bond during this time? Why sex crimes?

Thank you!!!
You are welcome. (I guess others did not understand what I was saying tho.)

If you go check out www.OCSO.com you can see that Missing persons/sex crimes are overlapping. (It seems they have revamped their site a bit and I cannot find it now...but they were listed as the same.) The same people handle both types of cases in a single unit/department.

You are welcome. (I guess others did not understand what I was saying tho.)

If you go check out www.OCSO.com....you can see that Missing persons/sex crimes are overlapping. The same people handle both types of cases in a single unit/department.

We understand what you are saying just fine, and we are aware of the overlapping units. We were, however, questioning why, if the sex crimes unit and missing person unit are overlapping, do they have a separate box for each of them? Why wouldn't there be just one? Why is this specifically marked sex crimes? Do they just pick whichever one they want, because it goes to the same place anyway?

I would have to assume they are standard forms and used by other agencies which house separate units. Since it is one in the same, it probably is designated to Sex Crimes for that form. I wouldn't read anything into it.

This could be the smoking gun that sinks her ship. According to my records, she was out on bond 09/12/08....but how could she just waltz down the street with a shovel? Therefore, this MAYBE the 1st place she buried her. I'm sure if its a tire track they've taken an impression. We know they've looked at AL jeep too. The wildcard is HOW LONG this dirt was untouched after it was dug up. This could be back into July. Or June.

I wonder, to eliminate her, they checked Amys tires on her totalled car..?

I tired to read the cited portion for the "grave" that was found, but a little memo pops up and tells me the file is damaged and can not be repaired. Anyone with a better cite ?

So, it was a rope in a hole? What else?

It's shocking how much personal info is released in these 'dumps.' People's phone numbers, work addresses, home addresses, even Social Security Numbers and personal conversations. It really doesn't seem fair that just because someone gets pulled into someone else's crime spree, or just communicates with someone who did, is questioned by the police that their personal information and correspondences can be throw out on the Net and in the media for everyone in the world to see, use and abuse. I generally support Sunshine laws and freedom of information but it seems like Florida's laws take it to the point of exposing and injuring inncoent bystanders and that's really kind of horrible.

Amen, Yolorado, I had the same thoughts.

This could be the smoking gun that sinks her ship. According to my records, she was out on bond 09/12/08....but how could she just waltz down the street with a shovel? Therefore, this MAYBE the 1st place she buried her. I'm sure if its a tire track they've taken an impression. We know they've looked at AL jeep too. The wildcard is HOW LONG this dirt was untouched after it was dug up. This could be back into July. Or June.

I wonder, to eliminate her, they checked Amys tires on her totalled car..?

Stewart H says he was there on 9/10/08 -- and the ground was undisturbed. The four young men were there on the very next day and noticed "a patch of grass that was covered by dirt and a tire track that was sunk in one spot." Doesn't that mean it must have been buried (and dug up) on the 11th?

Stewart H says he was there on 9/10/08 -- and the ground was undisturbed. The four young men were there on the very next day and noticed "a patch of grass that was covered by dirt and a tire track that was sunk in one spot." Doesn't that mean it must have been buried (and dug up) on the 11th?

Or something that was previously buried, and the ground looked undisturbed, was unburied on the 11th, which disturbed the ground. ???

Pertaining to the new docs released I noticed a search for the show One Tree Hill. I remember someone asking online when this case first began if anyone new if Casey was a fan of this show because one of the episodes featured a kidnapping from a "phsycho nanny". After seeing the search I looked this up, and there was indeed an episode run of a Nanny kidnapping. Does anyone find this relevant?

The witness statements are hard to read in some parts, but the basic jist is - these people were searching for Caylee and were looking for Hopespring Drive but passed it and ended up at the end of the paved part of the road and there was a gate that was opened. They drove in and saw the disturbed soil and a tire track sunk in one spot. Then another witness said the soil with a line (or could be "tire" - too hard to read the print) in it like it was compacted. They dug in the disturbed area and got to a "pipe" of some sort.

All 5 statements have the same ending - I did not contact the media.

Here is the link: http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155418.pdf

Page 37 is where it starts.

I really wish I could read this. It will not open, says damaged file.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay