New Documents?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Missing numbers. I Googled "numbers missing" and came up with this post:

"I ahve a problem on a Dell Lap Top running windows xp and Outlook 2000. In outlook today the numbers against messages unread in folders have disappeared. Any idea how I get them back please?"

Maybe Casey was having a similar problem.

By tomorrow, there will be another Cindy news conference.

And here is what she will probably say " Casey told me she had given the nanny a key to our home. We believe it was the nanny who did the computer searches from our home while Casey was working. We have said from day one, nanny wanted to hurt Casey." "Casey was at Universal, working as an event planner. I know, I went by there every day to ck that her car was there. Casey is mother of the year, Geroge & I are grand parents of the year. Lee loved that little girl like it was made from his own seed, no one in our family would have hurt Caylee. From day one, she has been giving you clues.":behindbar

Very true. TL probably didn't have anything against Caylee, but maybe KC was trying to create "the perfect family" for him and she knew he preferred to have a son.

I wouldn't doubt that in the least :(

really sad...i wonder if tony places a lot of blame on himself

Household weapons? What in the world would anyone want with a search on that subject?

the so called 'butter knife', CA gave LE like the wrong brush.........can this get any worse??? horrible, and CA smiles 'we are happy' and chews her gum......she sure isn't pleading and crying to kidnappers! IMO :behindbar

"Another page of the documents showed a sheet of paper taken from Casey Anthony's car after it was found abandoned at an Orange County Amscot June 27 showed Casey Anthony's name written repeatedly in different variations with the last name "Lazzaro" being used with it. Tony Lazzaro was Casey Anthony's boyfriend, and he said that he told Casey Anthony that if he ever did start a family, he wanted to have sons, not daughters, according to the documents."

http://www.local6.com/news/18151964/detail.html

starting to sound like a Susan Smith kinda thing

I can't even read these docs! Sooooo tiny! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Thanks! I wasn't doubting you, I honestly have never heard it referred to as that. :confused:

I really do appreciate the link, I needed an edumacation! LOL! I didn't think I was THAT far out of the loop, now it proves I'm old! LOL!

:blowkiss:

omg, I know, I'm starting to feel that way, too. I'm only 28 but I go to school with some 18-20 year olds and it makes me feel out of the loop sometimes, too;)

I wouldn't have heard of the breaking necks thing, but one of my sister's friends had that quote on her page...

however, I wouldn't doubt that Casey's "neck breaking" search could be something more sinister:(

"Another page of the documents showed a sheet of paper taken from Casey Anthony's car after it was found abandoned at an Orange County Amscot June 27 showed Casey Anthony's name written repeatedly in different variations with the last name "Lazzaro" being used with it. Tony Lazzaro was Casey Anthony's boyfriend, and he said that he told Casey Anthony that if he ever did start a family, he wanted to have sons, not daughters, according to the documents."

http://www.local6.com/news/18151964/detail.html

Wow...the chill just went down my spine.

I'm thinking the "household weapons" search was to make it look like Caylee had an accident with something basic inside the house, like choking on a blind cord or hurting herself with scissors?

OMG you wonder how many of these things she tried on Caylee that failed!

Are these posted anywhere else besides the MyFox site? They put them up as jpegs which makes it a pain the arse to read. Can someone post if they find them as a PDF anywhere?

And here is what she will probably say " Casey told me she had given the nanny a key to our home. We believe it was the nanny who did the computer searches from our home while Casey was working. We have said from day one, nanny wanted to hurt Casey." "Casey was at Universal, working as an event planner. I know, I went by there every day to ck that her car was there. Casey is mother of the year, Geroge & I are grand parents of the year. Lee loved that little girl like it was made from his own seed, no one in our family would have hurt Caylee. From day one, she has been giving you clues.":behindbar

sounds about right:)

I did a search on "lost numbers" and LOST tv show and the Numbers come up.

It could also have to do with cell phone numbers, but she may have been planning her "I lost my other cell phone, I lost the phone numbers because of the way I saved it...."

I thought maybe a country code...my daughters is 49. I looked up the 1st 2 & last 2 & it comes up Poland & czech republic. Don t think it was anything to do with a country code, just thought I would ck it.

That in addition to the Google searches, investigators found that in March someone used Wikipedia to search for "inhalation," "chloroform," "acetone," "shovel" and "death." A computer forensics report from a Sheriff's Office detective states that on March 21, someone used other Web sources like sci-spot.com, druglibrary.org and instructables.com for the words "making weapons out of household products," "chloroformhabit," "how to make chloroform," and "chloro2."

Oh, Georgia. Poor sweet Caylee.
This is too disturbing. IMO these are not "innocent" searches. IMO for 3months- everytime KC looked at Caylee- she was planning her death. I am sickened by this.

Are these posted anywhere else besides the MyFox site? They put them up as jpegs which makes it a pain the arse to read. Can someone post if they find them as a PDF anywhere?

Not that I've seen yet. I hate reading them on Fox.

CA trying to strangle KA the night before Caylee went missing came from Lee to Jesse..I almost went blind finding this out but it was worth it.

It says the family computer...we don't know that it was Casey.I wouldn't exclude Cindy either,actually I wouldn't exclude any of them.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18152501/detail.html
Investigators say they found that Casey’s mother Cindy was not at home when the searches were done. They say she was at work but that her father, George, was not employed at the time.

I f this has been discussed please tell me, just read the documents and George bought the gun on August 29, and received it on sept 4 so this was a new gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay