New Documents?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I happen to think of some pretty odd things as weapons, scissors, potato peelers, the old horse hair brushes. ( I got beat with the bristle side of one once, can you say "hamburger?") The combo of bleach and ammonia, straight out ammonia, windows made of glass, frozen chicken (nasty infection from being cut by an ucooked chicken bone)

Someone remind me to call my psychiatrist, I think I need to see him more. lol.

LOL, well, I guess I didn't realize that I have all these weapons around me. Now I'm paranoid. :crazy:

If Cindy hadn't seen Caylee in a month, the email had to have been written long after the pool ladder incident - wasn't that in mid June? It does sound like Cindy asked Casey about something being amiss in the house and Casey said George was responsible, but George said he wasn't home when it happened..whatever it was.

Could it be that with all the secrets in that house, Ga did spend time with KC that day, and they kept it hidden from Cindy? They seem to be keeping alot from CA in an effort to 'protect her"(really protecting themselves from her wrath and judgement) . Or maybe because they knew CA couldnt keep her trap shut about whatever it was they were doing.
I really dont want to believe that GA assisted KC in anyway, but its entering my head more and more. Maybe thats why he gets physically sick- real memeories of something awful that he needs to supress....
Maybe he did see something in the trunk, and confronted her later about it. Remember that GA was pretty calm that day they picked up the car,but CA was completely at her wits end. The lime. The multiple trips to boggy creek, and the fact that she was calling her dad more in that time than her mum which is out of character for her. And yet we keep hearing about their volatile relationship.:waitasec:
Ok have more of the docs downloaded so I'm off to find more bombshells ;)

That very well may be correct FootballMom, however if her Father in anyway had sexual relations with her, particularly if she was a child, then it is easy to see who should be responsible in that situation.

I think that if Casey did tell her mother that Lee came into her bedroom one night, that's pretty significant. Perhaps more significant is that Cindy dismissed it. That alone would indicate to me that Lee initiated it... all of this is very troubling given LP's insinuation that Lee may be Caylee's father.
I agree. So LP does perhaps have reason for things he has said regarding this particular situation. Interesting turn of events.

Originally Posted by ElizaAvalon
Read this at the bottom: http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photog...20_Page_48.htm

It says "Jesse mentioned that in September of 2005, Casey mentioned that she didn't feel comfortable around her <blacked out>. Casey allegedly told him that before this day, <blacked out> had tried to have sex with her. Jesse didn't elaborate, but from the context of the conversation, he believed that Casey meant <blacked out> had tried to pressure Casey into having sex with her."

Ack!!! [/quote]

I think it is just odd wording on Jesse's part. If it says Casey mentioned that she did not feel comfortable around her brother. Casey allegedly told him that before this day, Lee had tried to have sex with her (her being Casey). <snip> but from the context of the converstaion he believed that Casey meant Lee had tried to pressure Casey in to having sex with her (her still being Casey). Into letting Lee have sex with her.

I am not sure about this whole Lee accusation though. Casey is such a liar and it is such hearsay I really think they could have blacked that out for the public documents. Now whether it is true or not it will be accepted as fact, he will have to live with that. What can he say now to defend himself?[/quote]

When she denies it on the stand, we'll know it's true. If she uses it as a defense, we'll know it's a lie.

I'm getting the hang of Casey World. All lies. All the time.

I actually believe Casey's story about Lee coming into her bedroom when she was a child. I think that Casey very well could have suffered some sexual abuse at some stage of her childhood and this could be a reason behind her promiscuity and her inability to contribute herself to a relationship, instead it seems she was like a chameleon and would adjust her personality to suit her partners.

Of all the interviews, one thing that is recurring is that Casey's behavior changed in the several months leading up to Casey's death. This also coincides with the macabre google searches. I think the key to finding out what happened to Caylee is to find out what happened to Casey, why is she who she is and what changed her behavior in the months before Caylee's death?

It is amazing one person can cause so much destruction and turmoil... it really is.

I hate to say this but I believe it also. I have said since early on in this case that she profiled the perfect sexual abuse victim. I suspected GA as a child and LA later.

I know this is hard to imagine for a normal person, but I worked with a young woman who had been sexually abused by her father as a young child until she was 13 when she threatened to tell and after that her older brother, whom she was very afraid of physically.

Reading that home self defense, made me think back to when the young woman felt she was on the verge of being assualted again by her father at age 19 and she had actually planned on how to kill him if he came into her room. She had a very good plan actually. She had become so traumatized over the years that killing someone was not a fantasy but a full plan.

Fortunately, she got the help she needed to get out of the house, but young women like that feel trapped by their situation and only have tunnel vision for a way out. The mother had turned a blind eye to it all the years, even after being told when the child was 9 what was happening. She never felt anyone could help her, so she felt hopeless.

She later married and had a female child, but would never allow her daughter around her father or her brother. Her father and mother divorced and he married a younger woman with 3 daughters. She has always felt like he married the woman because of the young daughters, but could not do anything about it because the police told her the statutes were out on her abuse.

I'm just tossing this out, but if we are to believe that Casey was sexually abused in that house. Is it at all possible that she knew or had a feeling that Caylee was/would be next?? And in some twisted manner she thought this was the only way to save her? I know this is extremely strange, but it just popped into my head and I had to suggest it.

Uh. That would make sense but you'd have to believe she cared about her and wanted to protect her. Not reporting her missing at all (CA is the one who reported Caylee missing), partying while she has been "kidnapped" shows the KC was not a protective mother. JMO

I'm just tossing this out, but if we are to believe that Casey was sexually abused in that house. Is it at all possible that she knew or had a feeling that Caylee was/would be next?? And in some twisted manner she thought this was the only way to save her? I know this is extremely strange, but it just popped into my head and I had to suggest it.
You can bet the defense has already thought of that one. ;)

Re: Abuse allegations

I can see how a pathological liar who wants to stay away from the Anthony family home and have an EXCUSE to stay at TonE's (especially if he's leery of having her full time) would concoct an abuse story regarding George. TonE would be the big hero by letting Casey stay away from her abuser. But WHY concoct an abuse allegation to TonE and his roomates regarding LEE?

In part as an excuse for not being able or wanting to stay with Lee.

Sometimes I think she was planning on "doing" the whole dang family! Then she could live out her twisted party life in a house paid for by life insurance....chloroform one, break neck of another, impale CA with a mop, whatever -

I have no life any more - this is my soap opera - I always think it just CAN'T get any more bizarre - and then it does!!!
:eek:

LMAO!- I am so sorry. I love your post but I just got done reading some of the documents that I can barely see. and now this thread and I think I am really getting stressed from this case bad as I cannot stop laughing while reading your post. I guess it is just the wording.. or stressed out completely... hehe IT just hit me funny.

I think this also makes it sound like she was going to do them all in also.
Did you read the statement by Jesse G.?
I am always amazed at the more I hear.

Maybe Cindy was going to kill Casey to get Caylee.

Maybe Casey was going to kill her parents to get the house - and Caylee.

At least in March.

Then she decided Caylee needed to be eliminated to punish her mother.

If only her mother were smart enough to realize this, she would have the truth out of her daughter by now. Instead she decides to turn a blind eye.

That very well may be correct FootballMom, however if her Father in anyway had sexual relations with her, particularly if she was a child, then it is easy to see who should be responsible in that situation.

I think that if Casey did tell her mother that Lee came into her bedroom one night, that's pretty significant. Perhaps more significant is that Cindy dismissed it. That alone would indicate to me that Lee initiated it... all of this is very troubling given LP's insinuation that Lee may be Caylee's father.

Personally I think that all child molesters should receive the DP... This information that we are reading are things that were told to people by KC and to date we haven't seen her tell much of the truth - that doesn't mean that it might not be but we do not know for a fact that either GA or LA or anyone for that matter abused KC...

yes, perhaps that might explain some of her behaviors but certainly not all and none of which should be excused because she might or might not have been the victim of sexual abuse.

KC is NOT crazy, she only does things that ARE crazy. KC is perfectly aware of the difference between right and wrong.

Sorry... kind of got on a soap box for a minute there...

I actually believe Casey's story about Lee coming into her bedroom when she was a child. I think that Casey very well could have suffered some sexual abuse at some stage of her childhood and this could be a reason behind her promiscuity and her inability to contribute herself to a relationship, instead it seems she was like a chameleon and would adjust her personality to suit her partners.

Of all the interviews, one thing that is recurring is that Casey's behavior changed in the several months leading up to Casey's death. This also coincides with the macabre google searches. I think the key to finding out what happened to Caylee is to find out what happened to Casey, why is she who she is and what changed her behavior in the months before Caylee's death?

It is amazing one person can cause so much destruction and turmoil... it really is.

Ok, this might sound really out there, and it is....but what if Caylee was being abused in some way? What if KC is not lying about this and she really was the victim of some kind of sexual abuse at the hands of either her father or her brother? What if this abuse leant to some of her mental disorder? What is she found out that Caylee was being abused the way she was and so in her mind, it was better to kill Caylee then have her live a life with the pain that she had lived with? I know way out there, but I guess it could explain a lot.

I believe she was sexually abused by Lee, maybe worse. It all adds up. Remember how people in her school would say she was quiet and nice and shy. Her actions changed when she was 21/22..... I think this is very plausible and I tend to believe her on this.

ETA: Maybe this is LP's new that will shock the world...

So, how is Cindy going to spin the sexual abuse accusations? Is she going to say that her daughter is a liar now? Very interesting doc dump indeed.

I am the most angry now at KC, "breaking neck"....that did it for me...

Well how do we know that CA didnt want to harm KC? geesh it is getting stranger and stranger isn't it?

It is hard to figure out for sure who is the one doing the searching on the internet.

Ok, this might sound really out there, and it is....but what if Caylee was being abused in some way? What if KC is not lying about this and she really was the victim of some kind of sexual abuse at the hands of either her father or her brother? What if this abuse leant to some of her mental disorder? What is she found out that Caylee was being abused the way she was and so in her mind, it was better to kill Caylee then have her live a life with the pain that she had lived with? I know way out there, but I guess it could explain a lot.

I have believed for a long time that this will be the defense strategy.

ETA: this could also explain Casey's harsh resentment of Cindy. This often happens in sexual abuse situations where the mother doesn't stop it.

If you go back to "How would you defend KC" thread here.

My "BUT GEORGE" defense played this whole scenario out perfectly in my mind.

I hate to say this but I believe it also. I have said since early on in this case that she profiled the perfect sexual abuse victim. I suspected GA as a child and LA later.

I know this is hard to imagine for a normal person, but I worked with a young woman who had been sexually abused by her father as a young child until she was 13 when she threatened to tell and after that her older brother, whom she was very afraid of physically.

Reading that home self defense, made me think back to when the young woman felt she was on the verge of being assualted again by her father at age 19 and she had actually planned on how to kill him if he came into her room. She had a very good plan actually. She had become so traumatized over the years that killing someone was not a fantasy but a full plan.

Fortunately, she got the help she needed to get out of the house, but young women like that feel trapped by their situation and only have tunnel vision for a way out. The mother had turned a blind eye to it all the years, even after being told when the child was 9 what was happening. She never felt anyone could help her, so she felt hopeless.

She later married and had a female child, but would never allow her daughter around her father or her brother. Her father and mother divorced and he married a younger woman with 3 daughters. She has always felt like he married the woman because of the young daughters, but could not do anything about it because the police told her the statutes were out on her abuse.

Thanks for sharing that Turbothink, that was very interesting, and very sad all at the same time, but nonetheless offered a very interesting insight.

I have so many thoughts running through my head right now about these allegations... all I know is that I do believe Casey's allegations. Primarily because they were made when she was in middle school and Cindy dismissed them. What else could have Cindy dismissed? If she can so blatantly believe Caylee is alive in the face of all of this evidence - what did she choose to believe was happening in her own home? Scary stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste