New Documents?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can bet the defense has already thought of that one. ;)

Oh, I know! And I hated even posting it or thinking it. It just makes some sense. As for her behavior following the murder, she could have had a psychotic break. I hate making excuses for her or defending her, but alot of us have said she portrays classic sexual abuse signs. It would certainly explain alot and would be so nice to have a real reason for all of this.

They must be triplets. Except when my hubby told me I need help I replied, "Oh, good, I sure do need help. Which maid service should I call?"

(hahaha, he's cooking dinner tonight).

He sounds like a great hubby. My daughter is doing the cooking for tomorrow so I have all evening to fool around with this case. I can't read this stuff fast enough.
Happy turkey day

I believe she was sexually abused by Lee, maybe worse. It all adds up. Remember how people in her school would say she was quiet and nice and shy. Her actions changed when she was 21/22..... I think this is very plausible and I tend to believe her on this.

It really changed most likely when she quit school. I think the stats on abuse is that it lasts 7 years. 40 or so percent of a study of inmates that were violent offenders said they were sexually abused and half by incest I read. Can't remember the actual numbers now. Arizona. I think this was part of the denial of pregnancy by the Cindy's brother Rick he talked about regarding his wedding. This would explain everything, including Lee being upset she was pregnant and the family behavior today.

Cindy lost Caylee, is losing Casey, and potential the only son as well.

I think Padilla was spot on.

I can't even read these docs! Sooooo tiny! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Amster, have you found a way to read these documents? Even when I enlarge them, the words are so faint, I can't make them out. I tried to copy and paste, but can't because they have a copywrite.

I hate to say this but I believe it also. I have said since early on in this case that she profiled the perfect sexual abuse victim. I suspected GA as a child and LA later.

I know this is hard to imagine for a normal person, but I worked with a young woman who had been sexually abused by her father as a young child until she was 13 when she threatened to tell and after that her older brother, whom she was very afraid of physically.

Reading that home self defense, made me think back to when the young woman felt she was on the verge of being assualted again by her father at age 19 and she had actually planned on how to kill him if he came into her room. She had a very good plan actually. She had become so traumatized over the years that killing someone was not a fantasy but a full plan.

Fortunately, she got the help she needed to get out of the house, but young women like that feel trapped by their situation and only have tunnel vision for a way out. The mother had turned a blind eye to it all the years, even after being told when the child was 9 what was happening. She never felt anyone could help her, so she felt hopeless.

She later married and had a female child, but would never allow her daughter around her father or her brother. Her father and mother divorced and he married a younger woman with 3 daughters. She has always felt like he married the woman because of the young daughters, but could not do anything about it because the police told her the statutes were out on her abuse.

If you guys believe this 'new story among many other new stories' then this will most likely be a defense move -

I for one don't believe her - grasp at straws, she can't get out of this - so lets blame others to show why she is so terrible

Good luck proving any of this - I wonder what GA and LA will do now - come to her rescue and say she is just saying this because she's confused and doesn't know what to do?

Maybe Casey was going to kill her parents to get the house - and Caylee.

At least in March.

Then she decided Caylee needed to be eliminated to punish her mother.

If only her mother were smart enough to realize this, she would have the truth out of her daughter by now. Instead she decides to turn a blind eye.

I think this very well may have been her original thought. If it wasn't for my parents I would be happy. The night of the 14th she spends her first night with Tony and the 15th there is a huge fight (about her not coming home?). Now it becomes if it weren't for Caylee I could go live my life. Path of least resistance again. From the 16th on she was with Tony every night, enjoying life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theonly1
Re: Abuse allegations

I can see how a pathological liar who wants to stay away from the Anthony family home and have an EXCUSE to stay at TonE's (especially if he's leery of having her full time) would concoct an abuse story regarding George. TonE would be the big hero by letting Casey stay away from her abuser. But WHY concoct an abuse allegation to TonE and his roomates regarding LEE?

In part as an excuse for not being able or wanting to stay with Lee.

Good observation. I'll buy that.

Section 1 notables:

*Casey was fired from Universal/ColorVision for "job abandonment" (i.e, she never returned to work).

*Rick P's (Cindy's brother's testimony). "On August 21 I identified Rick Plesea as the uncle of Casey Anthony and brother of Cynthia. Rick had been posting information about the Anthony's family on the internet." [See, he was not a fake!]

RP: Counselor Cindy saw told her to kick Casey out on the street and for CA to file for custody of Caylee.

RP: Said Casey totally resented Cindy.

Rick tells the story of Casey at his wedding (that we've heard before). He said about the A's not noticing and denying Casey's pregnancy, "Cindy's a nurse. And I'm going, 'Mom, she's a nurse for crying out loud! Can't she see it?' "

Hehe.

Ha! I love validation. I knew he was real and no one would believe me.

I believe she was sexually abused by Lee, maybe worse. It all adds up. Remember how people in her school would say she was quiet and nice and shy. Her actions changed when she was 21/22..... I think this is very plausible and I tend to believe her on this.

ETA: Maybe this is LP's new that will shock the world...

This was my thoughts too. Brushing aside this matter that Casey came to Cindy about is probably perhaps the worst thing Cindy could have done and probably a precursor for Casey's hate towards Cindy. In saying all of this, I think that if there was any sexual indecency between Casey and Lee, it at some point became consensual and formed into a 'relationship' of sorts. Could explain Casey hiding her pregnancy, Cindy's refusal to accept the pregnancy and Casey's refusal to name the father.

I actually believe Casey's story about Lee coming into her bedroom when she was a child. I think that Casey very well could have suffered some sexual abuse at some stage of her childhood and this could be a reason behind her promiscuity and her inability to contribute herself to a relationship, instead it seems she was like a chameleon and would adjust her personality to suit her partners.

Of all the interviews, one thing that is recurring is that Casey's behavior changed in the several months leading up to Casey's death. This also coincides with the macabre google searches. I think the key to finding out what happened to Caylee is to find out what happened to Casey, why is she who she is and what changed her behavior in the months before Caylee's death?

It is amazing one person can cause so much destruction and turmoil... it really is.

I agree.. childhood sexual abuse is very common in the personality disordered.

I am also a survivor. I know what you mean about people looking at you differently or treating you differently once you reveal that to them. Hey, I'm a survivor ~ not a victim!

It upsets me beyond words when people try to blame their crimes or transgressions on being abused as a child (or whatever).

My hat is off to you my friend for choosing to be a survivor and not a victim! :clap:

Thank you BonKai and right back at ya:
My hat is off to you my friend for choosing to be a survivor and not a victim! :clap:[/QUOTE]

I'd like to make something clear to those who have never been SA'ed and/or may have some preconcieved ideas based upon something they read or heard about in the media or perhaps even an isolated personal or hearsay (friend, friend of a friend,...) experience, #1 Having been sexually abused is not an excuse (EVER) to hurt anyone! It has been my experience as a survivor, as well as the experience of many other survivors who have shared with me is the inability to understand how a SA'ed individual can go on to become an offender, to hurt a child in any way, KNOWING PERSONNALLY how it feels. Yet we know that there are those who do because we see it on our local/national news and we read about it in our local/national papers because it has become "a story", the stories we don't hear are the stories of so many who broke the cycle, who made a pledge, "it will not happen to my child!" and stood by that pledge, so many who have walked away from "the only family that they ever known" to start new life's and build friendships that become not only "like family" but become the best family they've ever had! There are so many, (like myself) but you will never hear about them or come to know their stories because they don't make the evening news for having hurt & abused or killed a child - Thank God!

It really changed most likely when she quit school. I think the stats on abuse is that it lasts 7 years. 40 or so percent of a study of inmates that were violent offenders said they were sexually abused and half by incest I read. Can't remember the actual numbers now. Arizona. I think this was part of the denial of pregnancy by the Cindy's brother Rick he talked about regarding his wedding. This would explain everything, including Lee being upset she was pregnant and the family behavior today.

Cindy lost Caylee, is losing Casey, and potential the only son as well.

I think Padilla was spot on.

You are thinking exactly what I'm thinking....horrible case...

Amster, have you found a way to read these documents? Even when I enlarge them, the words are so faint, I can't make them out. I tried to copy and paste, but can't because they have a copywrite.

I just posted a link to CF News 13, who have some of them up as downloadable PDF's. Look at the previous page.

Ok, this might sound really out there, and it is....but what if Caylee was being abused in some way? What if KC is not lying about this and she really was the victim of some kind of sexual abuse at the hands of either her father or her brother? What if this abuse leant to some of her mental disorder? What is she found out that Caylee was being abused the way she was and so in her mind, it was better to kill Caylee then have her live a life with the pain that she had lived with? I know way out there, but I guess it could explain a lot.

Why didn't she just get a job and move out?

I am just at the part about the wedding and Casey preg - Cindy totally denying it - one thing Cindy said - 'Casey said she would have to have sex with someone to get pregnant, she told me she hasn't had sex...so she's not pregnant, she's just putting on weight'

If she was in total denial then, I can only imagine how much denial she's in now!

AND all the family friends Casey stole from - money and checks - and everyone forgave her - we have a boatload of enablers here - if I stole one check from one of my parents friends, I would have been in jail - geez louise - she had been getting away with stealing, major stealing of cash from people for over 5 years!

Ha! I love validation. I knew he was real and no one would believe me.

That's not true, plenty of us believed you. I do happen to live only about 20 minutes from Myrtle Beach. I still think Rick would be happy to speak with us.

You are thinking exactly what I'm thinking....horrible case...

Makes you understand what happened to Casey.

She was borderline. Got abused. It carried on until pregnancy. She was saddled with the burden so to speak and the brain went haywire.

The sad part beyond the death is where it all begins. Cindy. Lee. Denial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste