New Documents?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you put the blame on Cindy for Casey being crazy then why is Cindy crazy? I don't believe anything out of Casey's mouth.

The reason I put credence into this is because Casey alleges that she informed Cindy of this in middle school. I don't read it as Casey telling a 'story' to Anthony, I read it more as if she was confiding in him. The fact a father can't be identified and Casey was secretive about her pregnancy also sets off alarm bells.

The thing is though, that regardless of whether Casey was sexually abused, regardless of whether she was abused, regardless of whether she has mental illness or a personality disorder, this doesn't mean she can't be accountable for her actions. By believing this story in no way means that I am accepting Caylee's death by reason of defectiveness on Casey's behalf. I just think that one of the strongest elements of crime is the psychology behind it. I think it is important to understand Casey to be able to understand the kind of person she would have to be to kill Caylee.

I will ONLY believe Casey a little bit about any of this - when she says what happened to Caylee and where her body is at

Otherwise - she tells lies, tall tales - almost everything she says has a lie in it - no I don't believe her - I do not see Cindy leaving this alone either - Cindy is a bulldog, look at her now defending Casey about everything and the way she was when Casey was growing up - no Casey wasn't molested doesn't wash with me

And as for her pregnancy - not knowing who the father is? Um, Casey was rather loose - whoever her flavor of the night was

If you put the blame on Cindy for Casey being crazy then why is Cindy crazy? I don't believe anything out of Casey's mouth.

I don't assume Lee is normal either though. I think both children have "issues"

If you guys believe this 'new story among many other new stories' then this will most likely be a defense move -

I for one don't believe her - grasp at straws, she can't get out of this - so lets blame others to show why she is so terrible

Good luck proving any of this - I wonder what GA and LA will do now - come to her rescue and say she is just saying this because she's confused and doesn't know what to do?

As I've stated earlier, being a SA survivor myself, if it turns out to be true that she was sexuall abused by GA or LA or both for that matter, the defense can run with it all they want but IMO it is NO EXCUSE, matter of fact I (and many other survivors that I know) find it even harder to fathom and even less excusable, (not that its ever excusable) meaning I hold them to an even higher standard because they know "what it feels like to hurt as a child" - Man I wish I could be on that jury!

As I've stated earlier, being a SA survivor myself, if it turns out to be true that she was sexuall abused by GA or LA or both for that matter, the defense can run with it all they want but IMO it is NO EXCUSE, matter of fact I (and many other survivors that I know) find it even harder to fathom and even less excusable, (not that its ever excusable) meaning I hold them to an even higher standard because they know "what it feels like to hurt as a child" - Man I wish I could be on that jury!

No excuse whatsover. But, and a big but, I think it explains everything. Everything. From high school to today, family and all involved. A bitter window so to speak.

Maybe?

I wonder if Cindy would say there is some seed of truth to this story Casey told?

I think since the story is coming from Jesse right now and not directly from KC she is going to say Jesse is lying. She will say they are all lying and KC never said that.

Thank you BonKai and right back at ya:
My hat is off to you my friend for choosing to be a survivor and not a victim!

I'd like to make something clear to those who have never been SA'ed and/or may have some preconcieved ideas based upon something they read or heard about in the media or perhaps even an isolated personal or hearsay (friend, friend of a friend,...) experience, #1 Having been sexually abused is not an excuse (EVER) to hurt anyone! It has been my experience as a survivor, as well as the experience of many other survivors who have shared with me is the inability to understand how a SA'ed individual can go on to become an offender, to hurt a child in any way, KNOWING PERSONNALLY how it feels. Yet we know that there are those who do because we see it on our local/national news and we read about it in our local/national papers because it has become "a story", the stories we don't hear are the stories of so many who broke the cycle, who made a pledge, "it will not happen to my child!" and stood by that pledge, so many who have walked away from "the only family that they ever known" to start new life's and build friendships that become not only "like family" but become the best family they've ever had! There are so many, (like myself) but you will never hear about them or come to know their stories because they don't make the evening news for having hurt & abused or killed a child - Thank God!

Sadly there are survivors who have not fared as well as you have. Many do go on to abuse.

I applaud your healing, you have done well, my friend!

:blowkiss:You're clearly a very strong, caring and wise woman. :blowkiss: (and I'd love to see you on that jury!!!)

</p>
You're right. Way I see it though is even if it's true she made decisions and is totally responsible for her actions. No because of whatever might have happened to her whenever. She's not the victim. Caylee is.
Lots and lots of people have been raped and sexually abused, but precious few of them kill their children.

If you guys believe this 'new story among many other new stories' then this will most likely be a defense move -

I for one don't believe her - grasp at straws, she can't get out of this - so lets blame others to show why she is so terrible

Good luck proving any of this - I wonder what GA and LA will do now - come to her rescue and say she is just saying this because she's confused and doesn't know what to do?

I don't hold her any less accountable, but in my BUT GEORGE defense, said if I was her attorney I would use the defense that she was molested as a child by her father, and then later by her brother.

She could say she had reason to believe that GA was going to or had molested Caylee like he did her and confronted everyone the night of the 15th. That was the argument the neighbors heard. When she got up the morning of the 16th *when GA said he last saw them Caylee was gone. She thought her mother had her and went on to Tony's. Something happened that day to Caylee with GA there and when her mother called her a few days later she realized it.

He put Caylee in the backyard until he could decide what to do with her and because he had a key to her car, he searched it down and later put it in her trunk. She had talked to her dad and he told her if she told he would say she killed Caylee and he would kill her and her mother too. He told her everyone would believe him since she had done so many other things. Remember he had a gun in his car LE took from him.

She freaked out and had a psychotic break when she saw her and called him and told him to do something with the body. He did, he burned it and put the bones somewhere that KC does not know, and that is where we are now.

Thank you. Now I can read it without feeling like my eyes are going to peel off.

Yes, the cfnews13 doc says the name. And yes, that is the name I thought it would be.

Does Jesse telling this to the police coincide with when the Anthony family turned on him?

I don't hold her any less accountable, but in my BUT GEORGE defense, said if I was her attorney I would use the defense that she was molested as a child by her father, and then later by her brother.

She could say she had reason to believe that GA was going to or had molested Caylee like he did her and confronted everyone the night of the 15th. That was the argument the neighbors heard. When she got up the morning of the 16th *when GA said he last saw them Caylee was gone. She thought her mother had her and went on to Tony's. Something happened that day to Caylee with GA there and when her mother called her a few days later she realized it. She had talked to her dad and he told her if she told he would say she killed Caylee and he would kill her and her mother too. He told her everyone would believe him since she had done so many other things. Remember he had a gun in his car LE took from him.

He put Caylee in the backyard until he could decide what to do with her and because he had a key to her car, he searched it down and later put it in her trunk. She freaked out and had a psychotic break when she saw her and called him and told him to do something with the body. He did, he burned it and put the bones somewhere that KC does not know, and that is where we are now.

It might keep the jury from sentencing her to death. That was the outcome with Susan Smith wasn't it? Of course that requires Casey saying she had anything to do with Caylee's death and I don't see that happening.

Does Jesse telling this to the police coincide with when the Anthony family turned on him?

Jesse said KC told him this in September of 2005.

Anthony family friend turned on Jesse or on Lee? Who? I think I missed this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member