New Documents?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Neck breaking?! I would remember seeing that!

Interesting as March 17th is St. Pat's Day. (Her fav Holiday perhaps and she had no sitter...goes to frame of mind at the time?!)
The date jumped out at me too, SS. We know she had a thing for shamrocks. Does anyone remember if there was mention of a St. Paddy's Day party or a reference to that day in the interviews?

Well, I occasionally do go and browse the Center for Missing and Exploited Children's website to check out those missing from my area, just so I can keep an eye out for them, if I would ever see one.

Does this mean I am planning to do something to one of my kids?

No.:rolleyes:
But this is just a part of the bigger picture.
IMO

Neck breaking?! I would remember seeing that!

Interesting as March 17th is St. Pat's Day. (Her fav Holiday perhaps and she had no sitter...goes to frame of mind at the time?!)

I also find it very interesting also that a lot of the searches were done on St. Pat's Day.

I kind of hope for Caylee's sake (not KC, not the GP's) for Caylees sake that they give KC one last chance to come clean ,tell what happened and lead them to Caylee's remains.
Bottome line is everyone including JB and the GP have admitted that KC is lying
add in all this other behavior, stuff,scientific evidence she got no chance

She has that chance. KC could tell them where the remains are any time she wanted to, but she won't. She will never come clean.

Well, I occasionally do go and browse the Center for Missing and Exploited Children's website to check out those missing from my area, just so I can keep an eye out for them, if I would ever see one.

If your child DID go missing shortly after you did one of those searches, then yes, common sense would say that you had planned to do domething to that child.

Keep in mind that we're still only seeing the tip of the iceberg. The Google search terms are important, especially if you know how to power search, but what will bolster LE's case further will be analysis of which links on the search results were followed.

Were the chloroform results for cleaning, forensics, or making chloroform followed?

Also, there is an art form to Google searching (I used to teach this).
- If you search 'python' you will get results with a mixture of snake and software, and programming, etc.
- if you search 'pyhton +snake' - you should get filtered results for phython vipers
- if you search 'python -snake' - you will get results that aren't about snakes, but will have python specifically referenced.

I'm sure as with many other things in this case, LE has dug deeper in the specifics of the google searches, the results and the links that got followed, plus time spent on each link.

I'm loving it. She will go down.

I doubt that Casey was browsing those sites because she cared about those missing children.Or because she was an avid sleuther.

4?
8?
15 ( CA took Caylee to RH to see Grandpa )
16 (Last day GA KC & Caylee going to work and sitters )
23?
42?

23 - KC's age at her next birthday?
Whats the date she got her TAT anyone remember?

4= July 4th? INDEPENDENCE DAY!
When was the All White party?
Nothing but clothes party?

It might if in the same time frame you were searching neck breaking, chloroform, household weapons and shovels...., your daughter hasn't been seen or heard from in months and there was death stench in your car - oh! and you are currently in jail on murder charges...

yessss.....docs include text messages to TL after KC took LE on the wild goose chase!

That in addition to the Google searches, investigators found that in March someone used Wikipedia to search for "inhalation," "chloroform," "acetone," "shovel" and "death." A computer forensics report from a Sheriff's Office detective states that on March 21, someone used other Web sources like sci-spot.com, druglibrary.org and instructables.com for the words "making weapons out of household products," "chloroformhabit," "how to make chloroform," and "chloro2."

I wonder how many people had access to this computer? If many, how can they pinpoint who did the searches? :confused:

They say they can look at the activity surrounding the searches, such as did she send emails, or access accounts that only belong to her, to prove it was kc on the computer at that time.

Snipped & bolded by me.

I don't know if there are any fans of the Lost TV-show, but I instantly thought of 4 8 15 16 23 42!

I wonder what the context of "lost numbers" could mean, though?

try it without the quotes. I found this:

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/community_ucf_area/2008/02/lost-my-phone-g.html

I had the full names and phone numbers to over 50 people. It took me about five minutes to do this. None of the people on the list were my friends or friends of friends. Some of their profiles were even private, however, since a message in a group is viewable to everyone, a private profile doesn't matter.

With this information in hand it is possible to find out where someone lives or other personal information if one were so inclined. The biggest danger is mere harassment, but there are no doubt more malicious things people are capable of. Basically, putting your phone number up is a bad idea.

4?
8?
15 ( CA took Caylee to RH to see Grandpa )
16 (Last day GA KC & Caylee going to work and sitters )
23?
42?

23 - KC's age at her next birthday?
Whats the date she got her TAT anyone remember?

4= July 4th? INDEPENDENCE DAY!
When was the All White party?
Nothing but clothes party?

Maybe it's the combination of a lock or password to something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l