New Documents?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With all due respect, I am a sexual abuse survivor myself and I find it very offensive to read some of the poster's depictions on here of abuse survivors, matter of fact when questions initially began to surface following the trunk hair DNA analysis and the speculations began regarding possible SA between LA & KC, I refrained from commenting, instead I stayed away from WS's for a while. Many poster's comments/opinions are generalizations based upon what little information is available at this point in time. What we do know is that if you compare the number of reported & proscecuted cases to the actual number of cases simply reported, as well as the number of cases that are never reported and only disclosed in a therapeutic setting many years later, (unprosecutable due to statute of limitations) there is a huge gap. It is these sort of generalizations and "labels" that keep so many like myself silent. By revealing that you are a SAS causes others to look at you in a whole new light - even when someone has known you for years and may have even claimed "I would have never guessed!" upon your disclosure, yet from that time on, they begin to attribute everything to it. That is why so many never tell.

Thank you for sharing. :blowkiss:

On Wikipedia she searched for chloroform, inhalation, acetone, peroxide and death.

This was in March. She wasn't making cleaning fluid. Or trying to get a sexual thrill.

Actually, that is really easy to do.
1. were they logged in under Casey's passwordprotected profile or the general profile on the A computer?
2. Most people multi-task while on the web, i.e. have multiple browsers or tabs open at the same time
3. say Casey was also posting to her myspace, msn, aol, etc. during the same time that the searches were performed. Each of those would have required HER password for entry, thus it is a logical, reasonable assumption that the same person was seated at the keyboard during this time.

Thus, not so hard to prove who did the searches depending upon their other activites at the time.

I posted this a long time ago, but do your own test.
1. Get a household member to stand right beside your computer chair.
2. Login to WS for example, or any other site that requires your own password.
3. open another tab or browser and begin a google search
3. Now, jump up and get the other person to sit in your chair and do their own thing in the browser
4. then switch again - FAST

Realisitically, we can expect the A's to try to spin that in a 3 second span, the squirrels actually had control of the keyboard - but it doesn't wash.

Logs are logs are logs, and I'll bet they also got multiple over-lapping logs from Google, the ISP, MySapace, etc. that all cover that same time frame - and all activity.

Not hard to prove at all, for which I am glad.

Thanks PotatoHead for shinning some light on this subject. Your examples make it easier for everyone to understand how cyber-sleuthing can be done and provide correct responses.
P.S. My husband was the original model for the Mr. Potatoe Head doll.

With all due respect, I am a sexual abuse survivor myself and I find it very offensive to read some of the poster's depictions on here of abuse survivors, matter of fact when questions initially began to surface following the trunk hair DNA analysis and the speculations began regarding possible SA between LA & KC, I refrained from commenting, instead I stayed away from WS's for a while. Many poster's comments/opinions are generalizations based upon what little information is available at this point in time. What we do know is that if you compare the number of reported & proscecuted cases to the actual number of cases simply reported, as well as the number of cases that are never reported and only disclosed in a therapeutic setting many years later, (unprosecutable due to statute of limitations) there is a huge gap. It is these sort of generalizations and "labels" that keep so many like myself silent. By revealing that you are a SAS causes others to look at you in a whole new light - even when someone has known you for years and may have even claimed "I would have never guessed!" upon your disclosure, yet from that time on, they begin to attribute everything to it. That is why so many never tell.

I think it's just like anything...everyone is different, everyone processes things differently. I shouldn't be looked at as a "group" thing...people do have individual responses to situations.

I don't think any poster on here means any harm. They are hopefully either looking at statisical information, or (like I did) sexual abuse advocate websites that list some after effects that an individual may OR may not exhibit.

The "Casey Lazzaro" scribblings can be viewed here.

Thank you, and stay strong.

The "Casey Lazzaro" scribblings can be viewed here.

Or...maybe she was planning on scamming him as well, and practicing her signature. ;)

Joking, joking. Although it's almost to believable to be humorous.

AL's cell records, including all cell tower information, was subpoenaed on July 21 along with KC's. This was because KC often traveled w/ AL, and they wanted to nail down her movements as much as possible - especially determine when she was alone.

Have not seen those records.

Thank-you JWG. I'm reading through you. I appreciate your posts.:)

neither did Cindy.

I have looked that over and I don't believe that is accurate. It appears to be an incomplete transcript to me. I will have my friend look it over, she is a high school principal in Daytona. I sent it to her for an opinion.

I wasn't prepared to believe that Casey was allegedly molested by Lee. I'm MUCH LESS inclined to believe any sexual abuse accusations if she really said that BOTH her dad and brother molested her. I mean, really??:confused::confused:

Do you suppose the A's were forewarned that Casey has making these accusations (and perhaps that Baez may plan to incorporate "molestation" into her defense?) This would certainly explain the A's total disinterest in visiting her in jail. The other explanations for their staying away from her all seemed some lame. Until now.

Frankly I think it's foolish to believe anything Casey says, but I'm really looking forward to Cindy's next interview. Can't wait to see how she's going to polish up Casey's image, and hers, with accusations of incest.

Speaking of having no life. My DH said I needed to get help, because I am so addicted to this case.

Wait a minute tiredofthis - are we married to the same guy? Mine says the same thing. Don't worry, treatment begins right after the trial concludes.

Can someone tell me how to enlarge the reports so I can read them?? Thanks.

Who is this JA that is mentioned in the last paragraph of this page? What pics did he provide to Yuri?

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photo...ryset8/1/lg/Anthony_pgs_2751-2800_Page_50.htm

I googled and found that he's a photographer in the Orlando Area

ETA: Specifically, this came up

ModelMayhem.com - K.V. - Model - Sanford, US

J.A. Orlando, Florida Photographers through Model Mayhem: Mayhem # 94752 gnbphotography Mayhem #281065 Photography By David M#691151 Good Eye ...
www.modelmayhem.com/701946 - 54k - Cached - Similar pages

I took out names...I ran another search and saw that he was from New York, too? Google the name...portfolio and everything will pop up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmoran4