New evidence and items found ; Discuss and UPDATE INFO HERE

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be interesting to find out what the linked items were. Matching sheet set? towel set? Fibers or dog hairs? could be anything...I guess we will wait.

Pooh Bedding Set? They took the pillow that isn't really a pillow. I can't see if the whole bedding set is there in that one pic, but if a sheet is missing from that...maybe that's why they took the pillow?

Yes, it's possible that KC dilly-dallied, but as a mother of 4 I will tell you that it is IMPOSSIBLE that Caylee was totally silent for HOURS during that morning of the 16th. Without going potty? Without a drink? Without food? Without babbling, singing, asking questions? No way, absolutely no way.

As a mother of 6 I concur...it ain't happenin'!

Hi Eliza, I heard the 'one tooth found in skull' but have heard no one else say that here. Best wait for a transcript, although I am sure I heard that. I missed the hair part which is why I am now wondering. xox

It is likely that they removed the one tooth that they used, rather than there was only one tooth in the skull. The teeth do not just fall out, but then again, Caylee's teeth were "baby" teeth and I do not know if those are more prone to fall out in a situation like this more than "permanent" teeth. I guess on this one, again, we will just have to wait and see. God bless her little tiny heart...I pray that the angels that spirited her away will also guide the investigators to discover what is necessary to bring Casey Anthony to justice for this horror that she has committed upon her own flesh and blood!

I think Caylee could stay in Casey's room for a long time. If she wasn't potty trained then Casey could just change her diaper in her room. If she had a TV in there with Cartoons, Caylee would probably just watch it. Casey probably had snacks in there fore her. I can totally see Casey hiding her out in there to avoid confrontation with the rents, or even just so she can sleep until noon or chat on the net with her boys.

I'm watching Fox Orando live right now, and I abou fell over, the OCSO spokesman's name was (ready?)...

Carlos Padilla

Is that name that commen?

I'm watching Fox Orando live right now, and I abou fell over, the OCSO spokesman's name was (ready?)...

Carlos Padilla

Yep, It's a very common name down here... Almost as common as Patel..

Carlos Padilla

yes. almost as common as Zenaida or Fernandez or Gonzalez :)

there is sooooooo much info on these pages!
i wanted to start this new thread because, what i heard last night, that this might change the whole direction, in my thinking....here's my thought

Mr. Padilla said last night on NG that the clothing that was found was "a bathing suit"

-LE theory in the very beginning (don't know if they still think it) was that she drowned in the pool
-the ladder was out of place according to CA? correct me if i'm wrong...

so many new questions and theories now if indeed there was a bathing suit found...

We saw this word pop up a couple of days ago in the press, and again this morning they are reporting that LE states that the "body was left in this location shortly after slaying".

slay   /sleɪ/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [sley] Show IPA Pronunciation
verb, slew, slain, slay⋅ing, noun
–verb (used with object) 1.to kill by violence.

slaying
noununlawful premeditated killing of a human being by a human being [syn: murder]

If she drowned in the pool, why the need for duct tape?

We saw this word pop up a couple of days ago in the press, and again this morning they are reporting that LE states that the "body was left in this location shortly after slaying".

slay   /sleɪ/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [sley] Show IPA Pronunciation
verb, slew, slain, slay⋅ing, noun
–verb (used with object) 1.to kill by violence.

slaying
noununlawful premeditated killing of a human being by a human being [syn: murder]

thanks for bringing this part up--came across that yesterday but with the snows---I have limitted time on computer...I got that one myself from Wesh 2 article....slaying???????? lots different then chloroform

I certainly dont think it was a mistake they used that word... thats exactly what KC did to her precious wee baby :(

I think she chloroformed her and did some other terrible things - maybe suffocation or strangulation. Overkill.

Even so, chloroform is not a soft kill. It burns like acid, is agonising and sometimes noisey.

However, perhaps there was something else in the bag that has not been released yet (apart from the duct-tape) that showed violence.

i agree zoey...
but then again, is there any type of killing that is not violent?

If she drowned in the pool, why the need for duct tape?

Exactly Poco. Also why the searches for missingkids, chloroform, household weapons etc. as we all know the list goes on and on. As a computer systems analyst I can tell you that there is no doubt in my mind that LE/FBI has been able to determine exactly who ran those searches and when! IMO Casey was planning this for many months, however I think that she had something even more evil in the works that included her parents! I think that the fight with CA and the fact that mom had enough of her lying and stealing combined with confrontation sped things along.

i agree zoey...
but then again, is there any type of killing that is not violent?

It certainly rules out any of this accidental death followed by the world's strangest mother of the year freak out reaction.

The duct tape around the head would certainly count as premeditated murder, but the violent part just makes me wonder if we are going to see a cracked skull too (which Baez will say happened when the utility worker dropped it out of the bag).

It certainly rules out any of this accidental death followed by the world's strangest mother of the year freak out reaction.

The duct tape around the head would certainly count as premeditated murder, but the violent part just makes me wonder if we are going to see a cracked skull too (which Baez will say happened when the utility worker dropped it out of the bag).

this is true...

i wonder if they will be able to see injuries that occured before and after...

Well.I would think that this was a specific criminal matter if there ever was one.

Request for dental records are part of the paper work you sign when you report a family member missing. I worked for a dentist for 10 years and received a few certified letters from the ME's office, they are requested immediately and hopefully loaded into the national database, but definitely are available to the local ME to compare to any remains as they come in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487