New evidence and items found ; Discuss and UPDATE INFO HERE

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by debs View Post
I'm puzzled by the "more bones" comment, and have going through my head the statement attributed to Cindy about losing another one.
Please help me with this too, I'm also puzzled??
I think they are actually stating that more bones have been found
Maybe its as someone said a while ago that *shudder* the body was split up - I cant say the actual words

Cindy losing another one was referring to (i believe) Casey being in Jail and Caylee Dead

Maybe its as someone said a while ago that *shudder* the body was split up - I cant say the actual words

Cindy losing another one was referring to (i believe) Casey being in Jail and Caylee Dead

OR was CA referring to something else, as in like maybe another grandchild ? Perhaps one that was stillborn ? Or one that KC had then left to die? I went back and listened to the LA jailhouse conversations earlier today, and when he's talking code to KC, he said something to the effect of "same as before"....

I recall watching a crime program where a young girl in Texas had given birth 2 separate times, and each time, she put the newborn in an old abandoned trailor. The remains were found some 10+ years later, when the trailor was being removed from the property because they had plans to do something else with the property. So there's a perfect example of a young mother doing something like this twice. Recall KCs friends saying she didn't want Caylee, and CA made her have/keep her.

KC is 22. Is it possible that Caylee wasn't her first pregnancy ? Did they find "more bones" as in from another infant or child ?

5:20 p.m.
Capt. Angelo Nieves, of the Orange County Sheriff's Office, says they have made more significant finds during Monday's search of the area where the remains were found, but he could not release specifics on that evidence. He also said that they are using experts from the University of Central Florida, an anthropologist, an entomologist and a botonist to examine the scene.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/...ate_in_remains_discovery_12_11.html?refresh=1

I think its safer to assume that the bag had come open (in light of the meter reader's call to 911) and that drifting in the water some had become scattered.
(This is not only my assumption but is being reported in that context.)

:eek:
IN regards to teeth my daughter is 5 and does not have dental records. They don't take xrays without reason

My son is 7 and has had X-rays taken twice. He's been going to the dentist every 6 months for the last 3 years, and maybe yearly the two years before that. I believe they do X-rays yearly once some permanent teeth come in. He's only had one tiny cavity, and it wasn't until this last visit.

So, would my son have had "dental records" at the age of 2 1/2? Yes, he would have. But not X-rays. Just a record of stuff done, which would have just been maybe sealant (they might wait on that until all baby teeth come in) and flouride treatments. The presence of sealant on the teeth would be of some investigative value since probably less than half of kids would have it at that age.

I think its safer to assume that the bag had come open (in light of the meter reader's call to 911) and that drifting in the water some had become scattered.
(This is not only my assumption but is being reported in that context.)

Channel 6 just said: "It's another significant find". Not finds, but find.

twice[/B]. Recall KCs friends saying she didn't want Caylee, and CA made her have/keep her.

KC is 22. Is it possible that Caylee wasn't her first pregnancy ? Did they find "more bones" as in from another infant or child ?

YES! I saw this too and I am thinking the same.....

something that was significant that is bothering me, Sheriff Beary stating absolutely the remains they found were tied to the A's house, if not Caylee and KC being responsible. Who (besides ZFG), do the A's think came into their house, killed a child and left the remains at the end of their street?

OR was CA referring to something else, as in like maybe another grandchild ? Perhaps one that was stillborn ? Or one that KC had then left to die? I went back and listened to the LA jailhouse conversations earlier today, and when he's talking code to KC, he said something to the effect of "same as before"....

I recall watching a crime program where a young girl in Texas had given birth 2 separate times, and each time, she put the newborn in an old abandoned trailor. The remains were found some 10+ years later, when the trailor was being removed from the property because they had plans to do something else with the property. So there's a perfect example of a young mother doing something like this twice. Recall KCs friends saying she didn't want Caylee, and CA made her have/keep her.

10-21-2008, 02:26 PM
Sisterhood
Registered User Join Date: Aug 2008

Pregnancy-?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FWIW

I am not positive what this has to do-exactly-with Caylee's 'disapperance' but I can't stress enough-- my very strong impression that keeps coming back to me-that Casey was pregnant sometime during or just before Caylee went missing?

I have been feeling that there was another pregnancy for some time now...as you see in above post from me....I don't know exactly how it ties in , but I feel strongly it will somehow down the line with Caylee's disapperance , and / or, locating her 'remains':confused:

Didn't KC allegedly have a miscarriage early this year...some guy named Brandon was the father IIRC

Maybe CA was refering to that baby?

this has been out there for a while..she did claim to a B at a party that she had a miscarriage/abortion? can't remember--but got overly upset over seeing him there----no one verified yes or no on that one iirc

Also when ca was quoted as "I can't lose another one" it was implied that it was due to irratic driving from la trying to escape the media at that time...it struck odd --- but that was what ca said --- take it which ever way....

I think some of you are making too much out of the 'more bones' statement. WESH2 reported in their 'trail of bones' video that bones were found outside of the bag area, and there was speculation as to why that happened. I feel that all it means is that the searchers have found bones in addition to the ones they found this weekend. They are searching the area inch by inch, it is only logical that they will continue to find bones in an ever widening area because the bag obviously broke or was torn open at some point.

I did not see any report of a full skeleton being found - LE has been very careful to use the term 'remains'. We have to be VERY careful about believing everything we hear on the news, reporters get things wrong all the time. Sometimes they misquote people, sometimes they hear things and misinterpert them, and sometimes they just flat out report it wrong!

I am 99% confident that there is only one set of human remains at the site. There may be animal bones in and around the area, but I think when it becomes official, it will be only Caylee's remains that have been recovered. Hats off to all the people who are working so hard down there at the crime scene - you have my deepest respect and admiration for what you are doing.

I think some of you are making too much out of the 'more bones' statement. WESH2 reported in their 'trail of bones' video that bones were found outside of the bag area, and there was speculation as to why that happened. I feel that all it means is that the searchers have found bones in addition to the ones they found this weekend. They are searching the area inch by inch, it is only logical that they will continue to find bones in an ever widening area because the bag obviously broke or was torn open at some point.

I did not see any report of a full skeleton being found - LE has been very careful to use the term 'remains'. We have to be VERY careful about believing everything we hear on the news, reporters get things wrong all the time. Sometimes they misquote people, sometimes they hear things and misinterpert them, and sometimes they just flat out report it wrong!

I am 99% confident that there is only one set of human remains at the site. There may be animal bones in and around the area, but I think when it becomes official, it will be only Caylee's remains that have been recovered. Hats off to all the people who are working so hard down there at the crime scene - you have my deepest respect and admiration for what you are doing.

My comments aren't referring to the "more bones" statement. I'm referring to the statement made this evening in Breaking News by OSCO about a "significant find" this afternoon...

5:20 p.m.
Capt. Angelo Nieves, of the Orange County Sheriff's Office, says they have made more significant finds during Monday's search of the area where the remains were found, but he could not release specifics on that evidence. He also said that they are using experts from the University of Central Florida, an anthropologist, an entomologist and a botonist to examine the scene.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/...ate_in_remains_discovery_12_11.html?refresh=1

I posted earlier today that Mike Baden was spouting off last night on Geraldo that he was concerned about the way the scene was being sifted thru, that a forensic anthropoligist should be there because it takes a trained eye to tell the difference bewteen sticks, stones and tiny bones which will be the case with Caylee Marie's remains.

IMO this is in direct response to defense experts trying to find fault in every turn in this investigation. Crossin' them and dottin' them!!

this has been out there for a while..she did claim to a B at a party that she had a miscarriage/abortion? can't remember--but got overly upset over seeing him there----no one verified yes or no on that one iirc

Also when ca was quoted as "I can't lose another one" it was implied that it was due to irratic driving from la trying to escape the media at that time...it struck odd --- but that was what ca said --- take it which ever way....

Exactly, she was talking about LA.

My comments aren't referring to the "more bones" statement. I'm referring to the statement made this evening in Breaking News by OSCO about a "significant find" this afternoon...

Thats what I what to know.....what would make them say significant find? I would think the significant find would have been the finding of the skull and remanins......what more significant find could there be? wow....this is getting more and more complex.....and so so sad :(

along with the whole pg thing....and things that have been said....I also keep thinking about what GA said to KC in the jail tapes....something like....if this keeps dragging out ....more stuff is going to come out.....I keep wondering what he was talking about...so worried about what other stuff? and I dont think it would be his gambling stuff either.....something that he was worried that would tie Caylee missing or dead....to something awful they dont want uncovered.....

Yes, this family has something that they are so fearful that people are going to find out about that they are willing to destroy their lives over it. Good grief, they have lost their grandchild, that is as bad as it could get in my opinion, any family secrets they have they might as well just get them out in the open, people have already discussed the worst things it could be anyway, say it, own up to it, take responsibility for it and go on. People will shut up then and then they could go on and not have to worry about the "Big" secret. Geesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1sw33t1nsan1ty