New leads in search for missing baby Lisa Irwin

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It appears that Joe P. is the only one who knows about this new lead.

Capt. Steve Young, spokesman for the Kansas City Police Department, declined comment on Picerno's comments.

"The number of tips have dwindled in both quantity and quality," Young said. "Just like we have been from the beginning, we are open to following up on anything that is remotely reasonable."

I just don't see it as anything but spin. Yup, I see this case going down the same road as Kryon. With step-mommy Terri going about her life, I suspect Deborah will do the same.

MOO

Mel

If the attorney really does have a sensational lead(s), then wouldn't he be "shouting from the mountain tops", instead of stringing the public along?
JMO:maddening:

The lawyers are keeping the case out of the news.
The lawyers are making information on the case disappear from court records and the internet.
The lawyers are going to the news with false information to get it back in the news.
The lawyers are keeping the case out of the news.
The family is hoping it will all go away.
The family's lawyers are putting out spin to draw attention to the case.

This is all getting very confusing. Which one is it?

If the attorney really does have a sensational lead(s), then wouldn't he be "shouting from the mountain tops", instead of stringing the public along?

If baby Lisa is alive and they have a lead as to where she is, it might not be a good idea to shout that information out from anywhere IMHO!

I seen this on Facebook earlier tbh I think it's just JT and JP blowing smoke up our a$$es.

For the sake of Lisa though I hope it isn't but can't hold out much hope when I think DB is guilty somehow.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

If baby Lisa is alive and they have a lead as to where she is, it might not be a good idea to shout that information out from anywhere IMHO!
If the attorney is saying it is a great lead...then I would assume that the lead would be in the parents' favor.
JMO

We don't know where the information came from. Did LE / FBI tell the family "We are investigating several new leads and one looks promising"?
Did LE / FBI tell the family or the lawyers any specifics of the new lead(s)?
Did this tip come anonomously from the public to LE or directly to the family / Lawyers?

There are too many unanswered questions to read much of anything into the new non-news.

Not if these leads are reliable and someone else would take the fall for this. He wouldn't want the criminal to know they are getting close. But let's be realistic, that's not happening. As far as I'm concerned DB/JI are guilty as sin, and I say this for the fact that they will not be interviewed separately by LE. I think anyone of us here would still have a tent sent up outside LE's door, okay a hotel room across the street.

What kind of people are we dealing with. God help Baby Lisa, and her brothers!!

Can we see a show of hands for all those who were present in the interview room(s) when the parents were being questioned by LE?

I'm confused when people say the lawyer made the comment to deflect 'heat' off the parents. What heat are we referring to again? Surely it must not be 'heat' coming from the public, as this case has disappeared from the national headlines. In fact, the activity on this very forum has dwindled down a whole lot. Does we mean heat from LE? Do we know for a fact LE has turned the heat up on the parents? Would we know that?

Like I said, it may be all smoke and mirrors, but I don't see the point of making a statement to MSM, therefore putting his clients back in the news cycle.

Yes, Dewey, but that was before they lawyered up.

Is that a "yes" you were there?
We don't know how LE investigators conducted themselves in the interviews anymore than we know what was said there, or how DB and JI acted or reacted. I've been on the receiving end of LE with blinders on, I know how brutal it can get. I have great respect for LE but I also know first hand that not all of them are the same when they want to wrap up a case.

When it comes to the end of the day, we do not KNOW why they "lawyered up".

Once again it seems the information released from the family lawyers and LE are not in agreement ~ almost contradictory, in fact.

John Picerno: " . . . said investigators have several new leads and said one is very promising."

LE: "The number of tips have dwindled in both quantity and quality. . . "

So I remain in the same place ~ clueless. I tend to believe, though, that LE would be less likely to put out false information. In fact, I don't understand why the family released this teaser at all.

Once again it seems we may be assuming too much from too little information. They didn't specify police investigators, so was it PI or independant investigation?

I find this "lawyering up is sooooooo bad" talk kind of odd here considering this very website has a "Don't Talk to the Cops" video series stickied in the General Information and Discussion section.

Can we see a show of hands for all those who were present in the interview room(s) when the parents were being questioned by LE?

:seeya: Aha ... we weren't present in the interview room BUT remember this :

- It was Deborah who went on national tv and said she "failed" the poly ...

- It was Deborah who went on national tv and said that LE was questioning her about "burnt clothes" found in the "dumpster that caught fire" ...

- It was Deborah who went on national tv and said she was "drunk" the night Baby Lisa went "missing" ...

So ... Deborah is the person responsible for "telling" the public these "little tidbits" ...

And now ... Deborah is NOT talking to the media -- :doh: that's right, she said she is "grieving" ...

Oh ... and now Deborah and Jeremy can HIDE behind their two defense lawyers ... how convenient ...

MOO ...

We don't know where the information came from.
Did LE / FBI tell the family "We are investigating several new leads and one looks promising"?
Did LE / FBI tell the family or the lawyers any specifics of the new lead(s)?
Did this tip come anonomously from the public to LE or directly to the family / Lawyers?

There are too many unanswered questions to read much of anything into the new non-news.

BBM: Right, we do NOT know where this info came from ...

:waitasec: And JMO ... JMO ... but it could be a "fabrication" ... ya know, that's the JOB of the defense attorney -- to keep the SODDI Theory out there and "alive" ...

MOO ...

I suppose someone has seen another man walk past a tree.

:waitasec: And JMO ... JMO ... but it could be a "fabrication" ... ya know, that's the JOB of the defense attorney -- to keep the SODDI Theory out there and "alive" ...

MOO ...
One thing for sure: on a thread which offers even the least bit of hope, it is certain that its trees will soon be full of hooded crows.

MOO ...

BBM I thought their job was to keep the story out of the news altogether, at least that was said many times in the past. So now their job is to reignite the case? Again, I wish I knew which theory re:the lawyers job is true.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Imabrattoo
Back