NEW Poll on Where Caylee Died.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Where do you think Caylee Died?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think it said in the docs that there were several pieces of duct tape found with one being over her mouth. Maybe the other pieces were used to duct tape her hands and feet, who knows.

I also think that Caylee was killed in the A home. CA stated that Caylee always slept with KC so maybe she was put down for a nap on her (KC) bed with her Winnie the Pooh blanket thrown over her. I think something happened in KC bedroom which would explain why she did not want to sleep in there while home on bail.

Does anyone know where she slept when she was home? Caylee's room, livingroom....?

george and cindy had to buy an air mattress and put it in their bedroom for casey to sleep... and she would wake up screaming and sweaty from having nightmares

one of her boy toys.. i forget if it was tony or ricardo... also said that she would wake up all sweaty from nightmares while sleeping at their place (after june 15th)

We now know that Caylee was dressed in stripe shorts and shirt with iron on letters - no shoes. This means she was dressed for the day. Can anyone recall how George described the last time he saw Caylee. At first I thought maybe she took Caylee for a swim but then the stripe shorts dont work. Since she was wrapped in the pooh blanket i believe it was done in the house and probably in Caylee's bed.
IIRC, he said pink top, denim skirt (which was found), and white shoes (also found).

george and cindy had to buy an air mattress and put it in their bedroom for casey to sleep... and she would wake up screaming and sweaty from having nightmares

one of her boy toys.. i forget if it was tony or ricardo... also said that she would wake up all sweaty from nightmares while sleeping at their place (after june 15th)

It was Tony who said that Casey would sometimes wake up in a sweat. She told him she was having nightmares about him leaving her.

LP also claimed:
Child fell off the balcony
Child thrown into the river
Fingerprints on the duct tape.
Lee is the father.
Clothes not on the child.

God I appreciate LP for all he is trying to do.. but IMO he is getting his theories from WS and running with them.

and that she was dumped in the amscott dumpster....

Is the Anthony home more or less likely in the light of this document dump?

IMO, the likelihood is unchanged with this doc dump. Though the house is probably inherently likely, I see no piece of evidence presented to date that shows the death must have occured inside the house. Caylee could have died elsewhere (intentional or accident) and then KC used bagging materials from the house. Duct tape, sticker, trash bags, laundry bag... it all could have come from the house even though she didn't die there.

It might actually take something like an incriminating stain within the house to really support that location.

I always thought the crime occurred in Casey's bedroom. Now, with the new documents, it seems it did occur in the home. I say this because of the blanket and sticker(s), tape. She would have placed the sticker on the tape after death and would have covered her immediately, using the pooh blanket that was most likely in Casey's room with Caylee. Casey took her time in wrapping and saying 'goodbye'...she then hid the body to be moved later.

I was thinking the same, where are Caylees shoes?? And the sunglasses she supposedly had on??

I noticed in the latest doc release that there are evidence photos of and reports itemizing clothing seized from the house by LE that George claimed Caylee was wearing when she & CMA supposedly left the afternoon of 6/16... multiples of denim skorts/shorts, pink tops, white kids’ sunglasses and white shoes. I don't think they believe George is being truthful about the last time he saw them and either do I, my bet is they left the night before after the alleged attempted strangulation of CMA by Cindy. Then after storming off, CMA continued her rage & killed Caylee, which she had been planning & now the opportunity arose, ultimately leaving her in the trunk & waiting for her to die while pacing around a parking lot & talking on her cell phone in the middle of the night where she was caught on surveillance. Very obvious to me why George & Cindy will no longer cooperate with LE to clear up questions like this, they would have to admit their lies and intentional hindrance of this investigation.

Ref. pp 46-47 of 122 (handwritten page numbers 3509-3510) and evidence photos.

IMO, the likelihood is unchanged with this doc dump. Though the house is probably inherently likely, I see no piece of evidence presented to date that shows the death must have occured inside the house. Caylee could have died elsewhere (intentional or accident) and then KC used bagging materials from the house. Duct tape, sticker, trash bags, laundry bag... it all could have come from the house even though she didn't die there.

It might actually take something like an incriminating stain within the house to really support that location.
Did CMA come back to the A home to get a knife at any stage?

I don't see what the knife has to do with Caylee's death. There's no evidence or necessary reason to think KC cut Caylee and/or duct tape with the knife.

She was apparently eating a lot of Velveeta cheese and you need a knife for that. I think I read in this new doc dump that the dinnerware knife was inside the black purse.

I agree - unchanged with this document dump.

Although I will state that while the blanket, bags, laundry bag and access to stickers are not concrete, they do further bolster my personal theory, which hasn't changed at all since mid-September.

unchanged with this docudump (and I forgot I had already voted but still thought she was murdered in the home)

Just a quick peek at the poll results. So far about 48% of pollsters think Caylee died inside the Anthony home itself. About 52% think she died anywhere else.

I realize that people can change their mind or even wish to retract a previous theory (with no replacement theory) - so the poll might not be currently accurate. But anyway, it looks like about half the people think she died inside the house, and the other half disagree.

Just a quick peek at the poll results. So far about 48% of pollsters think Caylee died inside the Anthony home itself. About 52% think she died anywhere else.

I realize that people can change their mind or even wish to retract a previous theory (with no replacement theory) - so the poll might not be currently accurate. But anyway, it looks like about half the people think she died inside the house, and the other half disagree.

Do you find it interesting that of the cited 52% who don't agree, approximately 33% of all pollsters think in the car or in the trunk?

Just adding these two data points together gives us approximately 81% overall who voted that Caylee may have died in surroundings KC was intimately familiar with on a daily basis. (Car/Bedroom?)

Groupings stats can provide hours of interesting brain exercise.

The sticker backing located in a box in her room sways my vote to inside the home. I just don't see her adhering the sticker to the duct tape elsewhere and keeping the backing it came from only to place back in the house after the fact. She would have been more likely to have disposed of it. This is "if" indeed the backing photographed is that that belongs to the heart found at the crime scene.

I would have voted the car before yesterday, I was bordering on the home also. I never could quite believe GA's food show and "hugs and kisses" story about the departure on the 16th. When I saw the released crime scene photos yesterday, there was a picture of the inside of one of the drawers (dresser, Caylee's clothes) in the home. A very clear picture was taken of a childs jeans skirt and a pink shirt beside it, I was wondering if LE was thinking of GA's story about what Caylee was wearing on the 16th. I know it possible for her to have more than one jeans skirt, but still it made me wonder.

I don't see what the knife has to do with Caylee's death. There's no evidence or necessary reason to think KC cut Caylee and/or duct tape with the knife.

She was apparently eating a lot of Velveeta cheese and you need a knife for that. I think I read in this new doc dump that the dinnerware knife was inside the black purse.

That's what I read too. Spectulating as to WHY she would have a dinnerware knife inside a purse. The only thing I can think of is that maybe it could be used (like a credit card) to pry open a door lock? Didn't some of her friends get asked about KC carrying a purse and most said she wasn't the kind of girl who did this regularly?

I too thought the car all this time, but now I think the house due to the new evidence of what was found with Caylees remains.

BINGO.. NO SHOES... THE A HOUSE and here are the reasons and motive

I will still with my theory that Casey was under alot of pressure to:
Move out
Get a job
new relationship
find a sitter for the night
caught stealing grandparents money
momma Cindy is mad (man she hates that woman)
come through on lie to Amy about getting a house
manage other "relationships"
Get people to go to Fusion
Party
Constant texting and phone calls
Fake going to a fake job

On the 16th, while using the family computer, Caylee woke up from her nap and started a typical 2 year old tantrum(note the parenting book that was marked related to tantrums) to get her "mother's" attention. Casey's fuse BLEW (see the August 14th video) she suffocated Caylee in a fit of rage mad at her mother and Caylee both for ruining her life. She did not report the death of Caylee and was not planning on it because she did not want Cindy to have her. In life.. or in death...
Caylee did not have shoes on because SHE JUST WOKE UP FROM A NAP.

She thought.. oh my.. I gotta think of another lie.. Oh.. I will say it is an abduction, put duct tape on her mouth.. but I feel bad so here is a pretty little heart for kiss into eternity. Love ya baby but you should have been quiet.

She bagged her up in one trash bag and put her in the canvas bag(so it would look like laundry in her trunk). After the leakage. She bagged her again and dumped her. Only after her attempt to bury her in the back yard was more work than she had time for.

It seems like a small detail.. but in "perfect crimes" there is usually no murder weapon and it is a small overlooked detail that shows when and where it may have happened.

The lack of shoes is very telling.....

Searches on the computer.. well she meant to kill her mom, dad or both.. to get the house.

Bump....very good post, I agree, but I think kc killed CAYLEE in the middle of the night after big fight, not with a naptime........can you help me out to see why day and not night? TIA

Bump....very good post, I agree, but I think kc killed CAYLEE in the middle of the night after big fight, not with a naptime........can you help me out to see why day and not night? TIA

Because we have NO proof of the fight. LP is guessing she was in the parking lot. It was far easier for her to lock the door and go to bed. I believe cell phone pings put her at the house on the night of the 15th talking to TL. We all have seen proof of her rage on the Aug 14th video, proof of a child rearing book regarding tantrums, proof of the items I mentioned above.

We do not have alot to prove she was out of the house.. evidence weighs more heavily to her being at the house. What evidence do we have that puts her outside of the house other than speculation of a supposed fight?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webster23
Back