New Poll: The Chandelier poll

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Chandlelier. You decide.

• Threw ball at the chandelier and it came detached from the ceiling.

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Grabbed chandelier not to fall & detached. It was older & not secured.

Votes: 32 50.8%
  • Chandelier never detached. Only broken glass on the stairway/base.

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • I don't know.

Votes: 27 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will. I will go on record as stating that it was RZ who brought down the chandelier. RZ used her special red suicide rope to pull that chandelier to the floor.

Who knows why? That would be speculation for only RZ knows for certain. One does not need to prove motive. Was RZ outdone with babysitting rude teenagers? Was it RZ's desire to get Dina out of her life one way or another? Without MS, there would be no more Dina and her nonsensical rules imposed upon RZ. Make no mistake. RZ wanted to become heiress to a tycoon's fortune, according to a source whose initials are Mr. Nepali.

I will go on record as stating that, imho, RZ wanted to produce an heir to the Shacknai fortune. There was an evident bloody message of ripe fertility declared when she danced around dripping menses blood upstairs before taking her own life. My apologies for momentarily digressing from the chandelier.

Who finds a small child not breathing and just leaves a 7lb scooter on top of portions of that child's injured body until EMT arrive to move it? Make no mistake. She staged the scooter on top of that sweet boy, slightly injuring his right shin, then, left it propped there for EMT to see. The broken chandelier, that, ironically, did not cut MS, was placed proximal to his shoulder. At autopsy, Max's hands did not exhibit any signs of defensive maneuvers. Max could not prevent his fatal injuries.

Furthermore, the wounds on Max's back are similar to carpet burns. I theorize that this young boy was dragged across carpet, while on his back, still conscious, for some distance. IMO, the tissue found inside his Adidas shirt was from the skin that was burned off his back.

Once Max suffered the severe head and neck injuries, his unresponsive body immediately began shutting down and dying. Max's severe TBI (Traumatic Brain Injury) caused him to flat line. There was no longer an ability for cognitive thinking. Voluntary movements such as is speaking become impossible. Therefore, the notion that Max uttered the word "Ocean" as his last breath is impossible.

http://www.asha.org/public/speech/disorders/TBI.htm

Saddest thing was reviewing Max'z autopsy report. His viable organs were donated. Tears flowed when reading the words: Aorta is absent.

disclaimer: This is my humble opinion.

It seems that the Zahau family is not driven by money and I would have to surmise that that would extend to Rebecca considering she stated she was considering leaving the relationship. If anyone appears to be driven by status and money it would be Dina. Perhaps one's view is tainted by one's own values because money isn't all it's cracked up to be once you have it.

The menses characterizations are frankly too insulting to the Zahau family to even respond.

:facepalm:
I will. I will go on record as stating that it was RZ who brought down the chandelier. RZ used her special red suicide rope to pull that chandelier to the floor.

Who knows why? That would be speculation for only RZ knows for certain. One does not need to prove motive. Was RZ outdone with babysitting rude teenagers? Was it RZ's desire to get Dina out of her life one way or another? Without MS, there would be no more Dina and her nonsensical rules imposed upon RZ. Make no mistake. RZ wanted to become heiress to a tycoon's fortune, according to a source whose initials are Mr. Nepali.

I will go on record as stating that, imho, RZ wanted to produce an heir to the Shacknai fortune. There was an evident bloody message of ripe fertility declared when she danced around dripping menses blood upstairs before taking her own life. My apologies for momentarily digressing from the chandelier.

Who finds a small child not breathing and just leaves a 7lb scooter on top of portions of that child's injured body until EMT arrive to move it? Make no mistake. She staged the scooter on top of that sweet boy, slightly injuring his right shin, then, left it propped there for EMT to see. The broken chandelier, that, ironically, did not cut MS, was placed proximal to his shoulder. At autopsy, Max's hands did not exhibit any signs of defensive maneuvers. Max could not prevent his fatal injuries.

Furthermore, the wounds on Max's back are similar to carpet burns. I theorize that this young boy was dragged across carpet, while on his back, still conscious, for some distance. IMO, the tissue found inside his Adidas shirt was from the skin that was burned off his back.

Once Max suffered the severe head and neck injuries, his unresponsive body immediately began shutting down and dying. Max's severe TBI (Traumatic Brain Injury) caused him to flat line. There was no longer an ability for cognitive thinking. Voluntary movements such as is speaking become impossible. Therefore, the notion that Max uttered the word "Ocean" as his last breath is impossible.

Saddest thing was reviewing Max'z autopsy report. His viable organs were donated. Tears flowed when reading the words: Aorta is absent.

I will go on record as saying I "almost never" quote my own post. But in this particular case, I feel pretty compelled! Yikes! I think I need a breath of fresh air! Because the "air" in here is pretty dank and disgusting. "IMO" and all. A perfect example of what I was describing-- the extremely irrational "super" degree of hatred and demeaning language toward Rebecca. This is just a beautiful example of that. Soaked and seething, IMO. Gosh, I wonder why? Pure speculation-- not a shred of evidence to support this scenario, IMO. Just wild "imagination".

I wonder why....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have an interesting observation. I have never read a single post from anyone supporting the "suicide theory", that also did not go to great lengths to demean Rebecca, and to marginalize her role in Jonah's life. Terms like "babysitter", maid, etc only further the strong impressions I have about Rebecca's killing having a very strong racist and hate crime motive, in addition to the revenge and spite.

Many posts elsewhere on the web mock her Asian features, and contain some really vile and nasty racist hate language. In the same posts that discuss how certain they are of her suicide. Apparently, no one who believes she committed suicide has any compassion for her, or her family, and immediately devolves into "hate on Rebecca". I have yet to read a single post that is just "matter of fact" that they believe she committed suicide.

Every passive aggressive post about her "suicide" is just soaked in seething rage toward her, barely contained. I have never, ever seen such a phenomenon like this before. You'd think anyone that thought she deserved to die would just be satisfied she was dead, and move on down the road. I have never seen a case where someone dead was hated this much, and for this long, after they died.

I wonder why that is?

I also wonder why it is so abhorrent for some people to just accept that Jonah and Rebecca were relatively content together as a committed couple? Why the need to continuously demean Rebecca and their relationship? Jonah apparently liked her a lot-- if not loved her. Howard Luber said Rebecca was a very positive influence in Jonah's life, and Jonah was quite content, healthy, and happy with her, unlike his tumultuous marriage with Dina. I have to wonder if Rebecca had been a wealthy CA or AZ Caucasian socialite, would there still be this much vehement hate and demeaning effots toward a dead woman 2 years later??

Make no mistake. RZ wanted to become heiress to a tycoon's fortune, according to a source whose initials are Mr. Nepali.

Snipped for space.

Who's Mr. Nepali? That sounds like an Indian name. Can you cite the source?

DeDee Meow

"...I will go on record as stating that, imho,..."

Opinion in the absence of evidence is called prejudice, bigotry.

Racist thought and action says far more about the person they come from than the person they are directed at.

DeDee

"...I will go on record as stating that, imho,..."

Opinion in the absence of evidence is called prejudice, bigotry.

Racist thought and action says far more about the person they come from than the person they are directed at.
What she/he ^ said.

Snipped for relevance.

I'm very sad and disappointed that you disapprove of this family's decision to donate Max's suitable organs. I know it was a decision made from a place of love for both Max and the recipients of his organs. I know some religions don't approve of organ donation-- , and, of course, I don't know you personally, so I don't know if that's what makes you feel so sad. But I hope you can come to terms with the beautiful gift that Max's parents gave to other families of sick children. It had to be a very wrenching decision for them. But it was a decision that very much honors the loving child that Max was. IMO, the gift of organ donation is Max's most beautiful and durable legacy.

I wish Dina would speak more about organ donation, and what it means to both the donor family, and the recipients. This would, IMO, honor her son's beautiful life and memory so much more effectively that the campaign of hate she is currently waging. I would love to see Dina and Jonah find a way to publicly support a very worthy cause like organ donation.

I worked for years in a pediatric ICU setting before my military service, and before anesthesia school. I can say with confidence that the families of the children I worked with who subsequently became organ donors, all of them felt that donating their child's organs, when there was no longer any hope of survival, to be one last act of love on behalf of the child and the recipients who now had a chance of a healthier life.

I'm very sorry that you are so distressed by the decision of Max's parents to help other children. That's hard for me to understand.

And please, lets not forget that a link from the chandelier chain was missing. Not just ANY link, but THE link that failed.

WHO had a reason to and the power to make a link disappear.

I wonder where the sheriff was when Rebecca died? (bad humor).

Getting away from all this other *stuff* that has nothing to do with the chandelier, if the chandelier had the fake candle lights on it, they are new, not 1912 things IMO. In my experience of building the wires are hung on by marrettes two wires twisted together and put into marrettes, but the base is held on by a small bar and very small screws. I could easily see something of any weight bringing it down as the weight of the chandelier itself makes it a danger of coming down. The chain which we hang for extra safety isn't usually what it is hanging by, if any of you have a light hanging over your table you know its just there in case and is usually looped, so I think it would be very easy to bring something of that weight down with little force or weight. IMO

Now this speculation is very easy because RZ is no longer here, what you are saying does not make it fact, and because you are quoting internet links that supposedly support your theory does not make it so. Where has it been stated that this is what RZ said for a fact? I will go on record and say that the theories that are presented in the above post are in fact a load of baloney. IMO

No need to be very sad, sorry or disappointed for misinterpreting the reason for my sadness. My sorrow is due to Max's death not to the gift of organ donation for it is deeply appreciated that Max's two parents donated their precious child's viable organs.

Snipped for relevance.

I'm very sad and disappointed that you disapprove of this family's decision to donate Max's suitable organs. I know it was a decision made from a place of love for both Max and the recipients of his organs. I know some religions don't approve of organ donation-- , and, of course, I don't know you personally, so I don't know if that's what makes you feel so sad. But I hope you can come to terms with the beautiful gift that Max's parents gave to other families of sick children. It had to be a very wrenching decision for them. But it was a decision that very much honors the loving child that Max was. IMO, the gift of organ donation is Max's most beautiful and durable legacy.

I wish Dina would speak more about organ donation, and what it means to both the donor family, and the recipients. This would, IMO, honor her son's beautiful life and memory so much more effectively that the campaign of hate she is currently waging. I would love to see Dina and Jonah find a way to publicly support a very worthy cause like organ donation.

I worked for years in a pediatric ICU setting before my military service, and before anesthesia school. I can say with confidence that the families of the children I worked with who subsequently became organ donors, all of them felt that donating their child's organs, when there was no longer any hope of survival, to be one last act of love on behalf of the child and the recipients who now had a chance of a healthier life.

I'm very sorry that you are so distressed by the decision of Max's parents to help other children. That's hard for me to understand.

No need to be very sad, sorry or disappointed for misinterpreting the reason for my sadness. My sorrow is due to Max's death not to the gift of organ donation for it is deeply appreciated that Max's two parents donated their precious child's viable organs.
In what way does this have to do with the chandelier?

It seems that the Zahau family is not driven by money and I would have to surmise that that would extend to Rebecca considering she stated she was considering leaving the relationship. If anyone appears to be driven by status and money it would be Dina. Perhaps one's view is tainted by one's own values because money isn't all it's cracked up to be once you have it.

The <respectfully snipped>.

"...she stated she was considering leaving the relationship."

If this statement is true, then, as promised, Rebecca did leave the relationship. She left when she committed suicide.

If this statement is true, then, as promised, Rebecca did leave the relationship. She left when she committed suicide.

Why does this sound like just one more justification for having Rebecca dead? It also is written with a chirpy tone. Is that what was meant? The woman has lost her life and, for some, I guess that's not enough. Wow.

OR, she left when she was murdered.

And please, lets not forget that a link from the chandelier chain was missing. Not just ANY link, but THE link that failed.

WHO had a reason to and the power to make a link disappear.

I wonder where the sheriff was when Rebecca died? (bad humor).

My thoughts exactly. Pieces of evidence mysteriously came up missing. Including the broken link. Max's death was never properly investigated. Both cases beg for further investigation. The missing pieces are the most important thing for us to focus on, in my humble opinion.

In my opinion, the missing link to the broken chandelier is one of many examples of how SDSO mishandled these investigations. A link that was important enough to photograph but not preserve? How much more evidence is missing from both cases? The Zahau's did not get RZ's entire file, I doubt Dina received all of Maxie's file.

ETA - CPD led Max's investigation. So who knows who lost the link.

I have seen talk about how Max was not cut by the glass from the chandelier when it fell down and broke, however, the only glass I can see on this particular chandelier is from the actual light bulbs. If the chandelier was mostly metal, as it appears to be to me, then that would explain why there is not a lot of broken glass on the floor or cuts on Max.

MOO

attachment.php

I have seen talk about how Max was not cut by the glass from the chandelier when it fell down and broke, however, the only glass I can see on this particular chandelier is from the actual light bulbs. If the chandelier was mostly metal, as it appears to be to me, then that would explain why there is not a lot of broken glass on the floor or cuts on Max.

MOO

attachment.php

That is a really great point TorisMom003! This has been a major point as to why Max hadn't tried to grab the chandelier when "he was launched" (or something to that effect) off the balcony. In fact, even the light bulbs, or most of them, are intact. Good sleuthing.

MOO

attachment.php

There were enough glass fragments that XZ required medical attention and stitches.

IIRC, 13 candle type light bulbs were shattered as well as many glass crystals, according to Bove's analysis.

There were enough glass fragments that XZ required medical attention and stitches.

IIRC, 13 candle type light bulbs were shattered as well as many glass crystals, according to Bove's analysis.

IMO glass shattered after the fact is what caused XZ's injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lizjen