New Search 9/12/2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just can't imagine JP having the cajones to move or visit the area where he placed her...if it was him. I would think that would be a certain giveaway so to speak. Would someone else do his dirty work to continue to move the body...even once? I hope his brother MP has more sense than to get involved, but IIRC, he has military (intelligence) experience...and JP has stated his brother is a few states away from WA. Curious to where he now resides? He was continuing his Asian studies....so CA?

Yeah, one would think, huh?

But isn't there an adage or something about criminals always returning to the scene of their crime?

I hope im wrong, but Josh is like a little rat that knows all eyes have been on him for 2 years. I can't see him going out and moving the body. Maybe a friend would do it for him, but that's sick, twisted, and risky. MAYBE dad.

But if Josh KNEW that there was evidence taken from the when the search warrant was served that would point LE to the specific place where Susan was.... Do you think he would just sit and do nothing? If he knows LE is breathing down his neck regardless- I think he would give it one more shot to avoid being arrested. JMO.

If anyone is covering for him on the recent camping trip with the boys, my guess would be dear old dad. At that time of night who would have seen whether he had the boys with him or not? My guess is he went solo.

I only hope the police are in the current site, not the old one, if she was in fact moved. That said, even finding the old site would be SOMETHING.

JP moved the body then, hatesSociopaths? If this is indeed the case, why haven't they freaking have JP and SP under close watch? I mean come on!

Pure speculation. It seems like a lot of that around here somehow gets translated into fact... But it's just wild speculation.

It's also very unlikely, imo. In the first place, LE can't be dumb enough to let JP go off on a "camping trip" without some kind of monitoring or surveillance. In the second place, even JP can't be dumb enough to think he could go to the body and move it without great risk of being monitored.

They are still at the site and still planning more digging. They are moving slowly and methodically. They may yet find physical remains at this site. We don't know. I guess it's natural to hypothesize and guess and speculate, but imho one should be careful not to get too carried away with it...and one should be careful to keep track of what's fact and what's fantasy.

Sorry, don't mean to lecture you folks... I realize many of you have been on this site much longer than me. Just my 2 cents, offered respectfully...

But if Josh KNEW that there was evidence taken from the when the search warrant was served that would point LE to the specific place where Susan was.... Do you think he would just sit and do nothing? If he knows LE is breathing down his neck regardless- I think he would give it one more shot to avoid being arrested. JMO.

If a search warrant just allowed LE to go thru his house, he would be thinking they are on to him and WATCHING for his reaction! Not the best time to go move a body.

my guess is no remains were there the press conference is way too soon to be anything else especially after we heard that they were sifting instead of digging. I pray I'm wrong.

Oh and Cox at the seen and I'm sure he will not go pass the yellow crime scene tape. My opinion is when LE stated or news stated that Mr. Cox will be near the remain site was for JP ears.

Maybe the press conference is just to have one before the weekend starts up to let people know they are working hard and don't want to give out any details yet.

There must be something under that dirt for all those dogs to signal it as human remains.

no way he could do all that with the boys in the vehicle. No hotel because there would be a record. My guess is, someone is covering for him and were watching they boys when he went away. Perhaps a swap of the kids at a location out of town.

That is also risky though because now there is a reliance on the person watching the boys to keep quiet when it becomes known JP told others he went camping with the boys.

How long does it take to dig up a body in a shallow grave? Could he have told the boys to remain in the vehicle while he did so, or while they were sleeping?

If a search warrant just allowed LE to go thru his house, he would be thinking they are on to him and WATCHING for his reaction! Not the best time to go move a body.

Oh I know... I don't think there is ever a good time to go move a body. :)

I guess we will all know soon enough what is going on. FWIW, my theorizing outloud last night was just that. Just a theory- not meant to be wild speculating or trying to meld fiction into fact. I want Susan to be home as much as the rest of us as well as her boys to be safe. Hopefully LE is finding the answers they need to in order to make this happen.

That is also risky though because now there is a reliance on the person watching the boys to keep quiet when it becomes known JP told others he went camping with the boys.

How long does it take to dig up a body in a shallow grave? Could he have told the boys to remain in the vehicle while he did so, or while they were sleeping?

I'm going to wager that he never moved a body. Other than LE, there's a ton of eyes on him...not so sure he's dumb enough to risk that.There's a million things that can go wrong. He could get a ticket placing him near the scene, he could break down and create a paper trail via tow truck, etc.

Also, if a body was moved from that spot, there would be a decomp trail that those dogs would have also picked up on. They're particular to the spot from what I understand. Now, granted there could be a trail and we don't know, but, I doubt it.

Chuck Cox bought a one way ticket to Utah. The area makes sense to him.

Lt. Merritt also said just now they have stopped digging - it is still 2 feet deep, 3 feet wide. They are just sifting for remains from the dirt they dug up. Upon further questioning he said the dogs are still hitting on the area and they will continue to dig as long as it is logical to do so. A bit cryptic.

He did not really have "father intuition" feelings but the area makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89