New Search Warrant

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<applies for window washing job with company that services K&B offices... askeered of heights....rethinks application>

What's a girl gotta do to get arrested info in this town anyway?
You could start by picketing the WRAL offices and threatening a hunger strike until they post that d**n new SW! Like yesterday is not soon enough for my curiosity.

You could start by pickiting the WRAL offices and threating a hunger strike until they post that d**n new SW! Like yesterday is not soon enough for my curiosity.

It may not be returned yet Reddress since it was just executed yesterday afternoon and last night. Maybe it will be by the end of the day today, maybe not.

I believe they'll post it when they get a copy of the completed/handed-in SW after it's been filed at the courthouse. The search itself took place yesterday and into the night, so it may not have been signed and turned back in yet.

I believe they'll post it when they get a copy of the completed/handed-in SW after it's been filed at the courthouse. The search itself took place yesterday and into the night, so it may not have been signed and turned back in yet.
Shows how little I know. I thought it had to be filed before the search is made. Wonder how Crump found out? He said "sources".

LOL jinx RC!!

See, even though Ed Crump got the jump on everyone - here we all sit waiting impatiently. I would have preferred not knowing until the warrant could be posted actually. Too many jinxes ! :crazy:

Once Brad was arrested and the lawyer appointed - the process of transferring discovery begins. So yes, the DA would now be required to start turning over in a timely manner, the information from the investigation files to Mr. Kurtz.
{bolding is mine}

In the spirit of civic duty and being a good citizen and all, I will volunteer to act as courier to transfer the goodies um, I mean evidence to Mr. Kurtz...

CyberPro

{bolding is mine}

In the spirit of civic duty and being a good citizen and all, I will volunteer to act as courier to transfer the goodies um, I mean evidence to Mr. Kurtz...

CyberPro
You do that, my good man.:computer:

Perhaps Bella mentioned something about her mommy and the vase and sticks?

I would guess that it would be about computers.

SG you are absolutely correct. If you look at interviews with JA and HP you can see the silver heart shaped and I know that these were given to JA and HP by the Rentz's after nancy went missing.

Ohhh my. That is very touching.

"Nancy Cooper was reported missing by a friend in mid-July. Brad Cooper told authorities he last saw her that Saturday morning when she went jogging. Police apparently never believed that story and arrested him earlier this week."

I do wish the press would leave his Mother alone and quit showing pictures of her shutting the door in their faces. Just let her be already.

What I found interesting is Mr. Crump does not think the warrant will be sealed and that the other warrants told us little about the actual evidence. He's got that part right no doubt.

{bolding is mine}

CyberPro

I'm a really good assistant. And I have a very sharp pocketknife, (good for slitting envelopes) which has actually passed through the metal detector at the WCCC. Really. They asked me if I had batteries, though. I did admit to them. All was good. And I have a camera phone. I'll email the pics to SG, who will post them immediately. hehehehehe

I'm a really good assistant. And I have a very sharp pocketknife, (good for slitting envelopes) which has actually passed through the metal detector at the WCCC. Really. They asked me if I had batteries, though. I did admit to them. All was good. And I have a camera phone. I'll email the pics to SG, who will post them immediately. hehehehehe

I'll be high up off the ground in one of those window washer contraptions "washing windows"...with a digital SLR camera and a long lens. (I'm sensing a plan coming together much like something we might see in one of the Ocean's 11/12/13 movies.) Too bad Raisin isn't in the area...I just know we could put him to good use, eh?

I do wish the press would leave his Mother alone and quit showing pictures of her shutting the door in their faces. Just let her be already.

I suppose his mother had to leave the house while the SW was being carried out...probably had to go stay at a hotel or something.

I'll be high up off the ground in one of those window washer contraptions "washing windows"...with a digital SLR camera and a long lens. (I'm sensing a plan coming together much like something we might see in one of the Ocean's 11/12/13 movies.) Too bad Raisin isn't in the area...I just know we could put him to good use, eh?

10th floor, SG. Sure you don't want to reconsider. You go that high, and I swear I'll shut my eyes and head back to Cary. (I skeered of high places.) :chicken:

One of my best interent friends was cleaning house one day like a mad person and the stock market jumped up 700+ points. I agreed to wash windows the next day just to see if the market would go up. It didn't - it went down. To heck with washing windows friends - not this Bubba. Now I do know a thing or two about in car camera's, maybe i could help you out with the camera work...:crazy: or accidentally running into the lady carrying all the stuff from office to office...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay