New Search Warrant

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
one of my best Internet friends was cleaning house one day like a mad person
Why I didn't know you and Brad Boy were good friends!!

Yes, I think we can use a man with your unique skills! :crazy:

Why I didn't know you and Brad Boy were good friends!!

Yes, I think we can use a man with your unique skills! :crazy:

Suffering AR as you all are aware - has its upside. I could indeed be of assistance in rifling through all that data. I'm pretty sure there is a fair amount. I am still waiting to see what this new warrant is about, I do suspect it is to collect some very specific items either learned through the custody hearing or as a direct result of going through Nancy's Blackberry and or books.

I've been wondering all along since watching & listening to BC's questioning by AS about the sticks in the vase - could these mysterious sticks have been the cause of his neck scratches? Was he "washing the floors" as he called it and scratched his neck on the sticks?

I have been lurking since Nancy went missing. I started running to get in shape about 4 weeks before she disappeared. I was very worried about jogging by myself, even though I run in a "nice" neighborhood. I was getting ready for a run one night, and I read of her disappearance online. This is what drew me to her story. This woman could have been me or anyone I know- my mother, my sister, my friend.

It was not long after her body was found and hearing some of the details (marital problems, etc.) that I came to the conclusion as to what happened. I was so glad to hear that BC was finally arrested for this crime. I have learned much from all of the intelligent Websleuthers posts, and I thank you all for this.

I have started running again, and every time I do so, I think of Nancy.

I have been lurking since Nancy went missing. I started running to get in shape about 4 weeks before she disappeared. I was very worried about jogging by myself, even though I run in a "nice" neighborhood. I was getting ready for a run one night, and I read of her disappearance online. This is what drew me to her story. This woman could have been me or anyone I know- my mother, my sister, my friend.

It was not long after her body was found and hearing some of the details (marital problems, etc.) that I came to the conclusion as to what happended. I was so glad to hear that BC was finally arrested for this crime. I have learned much from all of the intelligent Websleuthers posts, and I thank you all for this.

I have started running again, and every time I do so, I think of Nancy.

:Welcome-12-june: Kelbelle!

It is a story that will draw anyone in, especially a runner who has something in common with NC. Many came to the conclusion early on BC was guilty, and it was a matter of time for his arrest. As you have probably noted our DA is not too quick to move until all his i's are dotted and t's crossed. I feel confident he feels he has the right person who did this horrible crime.

Unfortunately this could be any of us or a member of our family in a domestic violence situation.

Since BC told where the necklace was located, and HP testified NC wore it everywhere and never took it off, IMO this is one item they looked for.

LE most likely knows if she wore it to the BBQ Friday nite, if she did and the chain is broken and not just unlatched it will be another item used against BC. This could also be what caused the scratch on her neck.

I knew he wouldn't go very long without a computer. Looks like he bought a new one right after his others were taken with the first search warrants.

Yep and what is up with the 2 left shoes??? Is he that brain dead??? He left 2 right shoes on the shelf - where are the matching left shoes?

I'm sure he did need another computer in order to visit with the girls via web cam but what is it with the 2 yahoo accounts? Why would he need 2? And why did he set them up on July 12th?

Yep and what is up with the 2 left shoes??? Is he that brain dead??? He left 2 right shoes on the shelf - where are the matching left shoes?

I'm sure he did need another computer in order to visit with the girls via web cam but what is it with the 2 yahoo accounts? Why would he need 2?

The 2 left shoes seems really weird. Surely he didn't attempt to put two right shoes on her feet???

I had forgotten about the webcam visits so that probably explains a bit of that. Two email accounts seems very much like he's hiding something.

The 2 left shoes seems really weird. Surely he didn't attempt to put two right shoes on her feet???

I had forgotten about the webcam visits so that probably explains a bit of that. Two email accounts seems very much like he's hiding something.

Right shoes on her feet is what I was thinking but she wasn't found with any shoes. Apparently they left shoes were not found in the house so I'm thinking he dumped them somewhere.

I thought they took a pair of running shoes in the first warrant but did not specify male/female.

One thing from the probable cause section is the detective had viewed footage from Harris Teeter of two separate visits. I wonder if this rules out a third visit at 4:20 or if they just didn't want to mention three visits in the warrant?

Also, they were looking for Brad's clothing, but none was listed as seized (except for shoes) in the items removed.

I thought they took a pair of running shoes in the first warrant but did not specify male/female.

Garner if I was at home and could grab my notebook I could tell you for sure. I recall LE did take a pair of running shoes and I don't believe if the specified male or female. I did a quick search and can't find a PDF of the first warrant.

I knew he wouldn't go very long without a computer. Looks like he bought a new one right after his others were taken with the first search warrants.

RKAB: He had to get a new computer for the webcam visits with the girls specified in the custody agreements.

RKAB: He had to get a new computer for the webcam visits with the girls specified in the custody agreements.

I had totally forgotten about that aspect until Topsail Girl mentioned it too! :)

Garner if I was at home and could grab my notebook I could tell you for sure. I recall LE did take a pair of running shoes and I don't believe if the specified male or female. I did a quick search and can't find a PDF of the first warrant.

TG: SleuthyGal put the list of seized items from the first search at the top of the "Evidence" thread.

Right shoes on her feet is what I was thinking but she wasn't found with any shoes. Apparently they left shoes were not found in the house so I'm thinking he dumped them somewhere.

If LE is looking for them it seems logical to think no shoes where found where Nancy's body was found.

Brad obviously can't dance - two left feet :crazy:

Panic set in to not notice two shoes for the same foot...have to wonder if between the first and second trip to HT he actually noticed shoes instead of laundry detergent.

First Warrant

http://www.wral.com/news/local/flash/3470376/

Item #9 - 1 pair of blue/gray tennis shoes

If I killed my wife, I would be cleaning and disposing of EVERYTHING that could link me to the crime that the first Warrant missed. You would have to be an idiot to leave behind shoes that did not match if you "disposed" of a pair similar.

How come the CPD did not seize all the thumb drives, CD-R's, DVD-R during their first search? Or was this to see if he had done anything since the initial search.

I have multiple email accounts. One for JUNK SPAM, one for my resume when job hunting, and one for personal. For BC, maybe one email was for his lawyers/personal and one was for Junk or the Rentz family.

If I knew the CPD had my previous email information and were reading all my emails prior to July 12 - then I would definitely create new ones for my privacy.

Now - the 2 pairs of (RIGHT) shoes were in the garage. Is it possible that when he "cleaned" up the garage that he thought they were a pair and tossed the 2 lefts not realizing they were different? Especially if they were old and belonged to NC. They were also a different brand then what he said in the Depo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TRussell