New Search Warrant

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, you are wrong. They did mention it. In fact, they specifically denied it occurred. That's a far cry from not mentioning it.

NCSU,

You are correct, I remember that now. I have only visited that site when it first came up, I do not consider the source to be overly convincing :rolleyes:

Again, it is possible there was confusion over the time, but it could be true, we don't know yet.

CyberPro

NCSU,

You are correct, I remember that now. I have only visited that site when it first came up, I do not consider the source to be overly convincing :rolleyes:

Again, it is possible there was confusion over the time, but it could be true, we don't know yet.

CyberPro

Again, I doubt K&B would post "evidence" that is easily proven to be false since the store is video taped. That, along with this search warrant makes it very very doubtful (IMO) that there was a 3rd trip to HT. I also believe that he would have been asked about that during the custody hearing, but was only asked about the 2. The first search warrant for his house mentions him talking about 2 trips. This search warrant mentions 2 trips. We've seen video of 2 trips, and no mention of a 3rd trip during the deposition. I really can't see how much more could say it didn't happen without the police saying it didn't happen (which they won't do). I guess we'll see at trial.

It would seem to leave the home prior to the initial "caught on tape" trip to HT would really be suspicious to neighbors. At night, every sound seems magnified. So for him to crank the car engine at that time and pull out, even without lights on, could've been memorable to the neighbors.

I believe he had her in the trunk while he spent from approximately 1-1:30 - the first trip to HT, after the second trip until he left to "search" for no reason.

It would seem to leave the home prior to the initial "caught on tape" trip to HT would really be suspicious to neighbors. At night, every sound seems magnified. So for him to crank the car engine at that ti[/B]me and pull out, even without lights on, could've been memorable to the neighbors.

I believe he had her in the trunk while he spent from approximately 1-1:30 - the first trip to HT, after the second trip until he left to "search" for no reason.

Maja, that's true about the possibility of waking the neighbors from car sounds. However, it was summer. Air conditioning units can be noisy. The sound of air inside the house makes noise while the outside unit makes a droning noise too. And yes, that neighborhood's homes are really close together.

What do you mean by the "...1-1:30" trip to HT? Is that a typo?

Well, well, well, I see there's AGAIN controversy as to the existance of a 4:00 hour visit to HT.:waitasec:

Guess we'll have to wait until trial to see IF there is in fact an early morning visit, BEFORE daylight. :confused:

Seems we'll also have to see what the 'hook' will be for each juror when they find Brad guilty.:behindbar

The suspense!:eek:

fran

PS......as we did with one other infamous trial here on Websleuths, we should start a thread for each member to state what their personal hook would be to find Brad guilty as charged. Didn't one of her friends say it was Brad having her necklace that made her think he was GUILTY?:bang:

Maybe LE has the clothes from the 4:20 AM visit, if there was one. Do you have specific knowledge that there was no 4:20 AM HT visit by Brad? :waitasec:

One has to wonder why the July 16th search warrant inventory reflects the collection of a white XL Nike dry fit shirt since a viewing of the video tapes between 6 and 7 am clearly shows Brad had nothing white on during those visits.

Again, I doubt K&B would post "evidence" that is easily proven to be false since the store is video taped. That, along with this search warrant makes it very very doubtful (IMO) that there was a 3rd trip to HT. I also believe that he would have been asked about that during the custody hearing, but was only asked about the 2. The first search warrant for his house mentions him talking about 2 trips. This search warrant mentions 2 trips. We've seen video of 2 trips, and no mention of a 3rd trip during the deposition. I really can't see how much more could say it didn't happen without the police saying it didn't happen (which they won't do). I guess we'll see at trial.

But K & B has made false statements - statements that have been proven to be false. For example K & B has said, as well as Brad, that Brad has cooperated and answered every question LE has asked of him. What they failed to mention was that was only true through the 15th of July. They failed to mention that LE had requested Brad go to the police station to make a statement and that had been refused everytime it was asked. Brad even admitted that refusal in his deposition and would not agree to do so in the future. So quite honestly K & B can only be believed so far, but not exclusively.

In one of the depositions, Brad said he was wearing a shirt like the Nike dryfit. Now of course, I never take notes so I can't tell you where!

I believe it was when he talked about doing laundry and going to HT, because he was asked about what he wore.

If I took notes and remembered everything correctly I would fall into the obsessed category. I don't want to be like that. No one is paying me. Why bother?:)

In one of the depositions, Brad said he was wearing a shirt like the Nike dryfit. Now of course, I never take notes so I can't tell you where!

I believe it was when he talked about doing laundry and going to HT, because he was asked about what he wore.

If I took notes and remembered everything correctly I would fall into the obsessed category. I don't want to be like that. No one is paying me. Why bother?:)

Guess it doesn't matter what Brad said really - the video clearly shows him in a black top and jeans, sneakers one trip, sandals the next trip. The first warrant inventory from the house clearly says a white shirt. It does help to know the facts that are available.

I'm not usually one for passing on rumors as I find little value in them. However, since there is so much interest in a the existence / nonexistence of a 4ish AM trip, I will say this...

In the time while Nancy was still "missing" (before the body was found), there were rumors within the neighborhood concerning what Brad had originally told police. One of the rumors was that he had told them that he went to the store twice -- once to get detergent at 4am and once again some time later to get "something" else -- the rumor at that time was not specific as to what the second trip was for.

My speculation is that this information just evolved as the rumors were spreading. I.e., my guess is that as it spread people ultimately confused the time that he said that they awoke (around 4am) with first the time that he said that he went to the store. It seems exceptionally unlikely that Brad hiimself told police that he went to the store at 4am only to have his attorneys so emphatically say that his first trip was at around 6am.

So, perhaps that original evolving rumor is what eventually resulted in this lingering suspicion of a 4am trip to the store.

Guess it doesn't matter what Brad said really - the video clearly shows him in a black top and jeans, sneakers one trip, sandals the next trip. The first warrant inventory from the house clearly says a white shirt. It does help to know the facts that are available.

RC, I have so many of the "available facts" swimming in my head. I don't take notes, don't want to, but keep up when I can. I remember the Nike Dryfit shirt being discussed between Alice and Brad. I hope that I'm not dreaming it.

RC, I have so many of the "available facts" swimming in my head. I don't take notes, don't want to, but keep up when I can. I remember the Nike Dryfit shirt being discussed between Alice and Brad. I hope that I'm not dreaming it.

There is much to remember. Have you noted Skittles sticky above about the video depositions ? A quick review of those indicates perhaps what you are thinking of can be found on Video 7 as the HT trips are discussed in that segment. Perhaps that is where you heard it, I also recall him saying what he wore and it did pretty well match up with the videos from the store, except for the change of shoes between trip 1 and trip 2.

I'm not usually one for passing on rumors as I find little value in them. However, since there is so much interest in a the existence / nonexistence of a 4ish AM trip, I will say this...

In the time while Nancy was still "missing" (before the body was found), there were rumors within the neighborhood concerning what Brad had originally told police. One of the rumors was that he had told them that he went to the store twice -- once to get detergent at 4am and once again some time later to get "something" else -- the rumor at that time was not specific as to what the second trip was for.

My speculation is that this information just evolved as the rumors were spreading. I.e., my guess is that as it spread people ultimately confused the time that he said that they awoke (around 4am) with first the time that he said that he went to the store. It seems exceptionally unlikely that Brad hiimself told police that he went to the store at 4am only to have his attorneys so emphatically say that his first trip was at around 6am.

So, perhaps that original evolving rumor is what eventually resulted in this lingering suspicion of a 4am trip to the store.

I think that is very possible - time confusion. Especially having seen in the warrants that Brad admitted to being up at 4am. I'm not convinced there was a trip to HT at 420 or so. It just seems incredibly stupid for Brad to tell LE he went to the store twice between 6 and 7 if he had indeed been to the same store at 420. This is one of those things we will just have to wait to find out about. Its possible but how likely is it ? Dunno. It is becoming obvious Brad is not beyond saying some incredible things.

Video 8. Starting at 24:15

MT3K specifically said her source saw the video tape with a 4:20 timestamp.

Later she said 4:19 and that she rounded to 4:20.

I know...I'm just saying she wasn't saying it was a rumor...she was saying it that the person who told her saw it with their own eyes.

I know...I'm just saying she wasn't saying it was a rumor...she was saying it that the person who told her saw it with their own eyes.

Right.

OK, way past my bedtime. G'night, all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members