New Searches based ON CASEY Sightings. JB advises Casey to reveal nothing

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well... JB is Casey's lawyer, not Caylee's... so his main objective is to protect and do right as a defense lawyer for Casey, not Caylee. Sad, but true...

This statement makes me want to cry-because it is true! It's sad because a child's family should be his/her biggest advocate and protector, but it seems the Anthony family can only think about KC. Who is Caylee's advocate-NG, a woman that has never met (and will never meet) Caylee! :furious: NG is the only person (besides all of the posters at WS) that keeps Caylee's face and KC's lies and manipulations in the public's eye.

I am beyond furious right now. As the mother of a 5 year old, I cannot imagine going one day without seeing my daughter. If she was missing, I would crawl over hot coals and broken glass to bring her home-I would not rest until I found her. The A's cab't be bothered with such things, they are too busy hammering and lying to be bothered with finding Caylee. :furious::furious::furious:

I don't care if she strikes a deal to avoid the death penalty if it means that they find Caylee and she can be properly laid to rest.

I agree. I would much rather see her get LWOP and see Caylee get a proper burial then see her get the DP and never find Caylee.

I saw this lady post her info several times on the myfox blog. I am glad she finally got her info to LE. She was worried about it. She has been talking about this a couple of weeks now. I hope LE finds her and that the info was good info!

Did you read what she wrote there? Where specifically did she see her? Which road does she take to get home from work? Sure would be great to get a little more info.
I'm sorry if this has already been answered because I am just catching up.

Sounds like he may be talking indirectly to the prosecutors in this case...telling them she won't talk unless something is in iot for her..which we all know is true...she won't talk until she is faced with the penalty of death.

Or maybe even directly to the prosecutors. I am only on page 9 of this thread so I haven't read everything yet, but when watching the longer clip from the Today show he goes on to say they can't get in through the front door so they are now attempting to get in through the back. It sounds like this statment was made around the time of the immunity deal negotiations.
Does anyone know when that clip was actually filmed? Don't get me wrong, this is his game, it always has been. They are using this clip for the latest news, but he didn't state that answer in direct response to a question about why isn't Casey saying where Caylee's body is. I think the reporter even said so we can surmise that this is why Casey isn't telling us. Well Duh!
He had to make this statement earlier on when other things were going on in the case. Otherwise I cannot fathom why he would make such a statement. I don't think it is ethical to deliberately set up a mistrial or a grounds to appeal to use later before your client is even charged.

hmmm attorney's make their living with their mouth, they don't 'oops' have a slip of the tongue like that, it was deliberate. He's trying to imply she had help without coming out and saying she did. He really thinks he's so much smarter than everyone else!!:rolleyes:

Maybe he deliberately made the slip to make you think there is an accomplice when really there is none. It would make his client look better and that is his job.

I think it was that Brian's dreams site. A women wrote about seeing her putting a shovel in the car. I tried to go back and find it but his website is all messed up and just goes in loops.

what happpen to that site, i use to go there for info , to read up on Caylee Anthony , but the page can not be found???? cant find anything on her there?

JB is hinting to the prosecution that he and Casey are open to a deal. That's the only reason he would make a statement like that.

what happpen to that site, i use to go there for info , to read up on Caylee Anthony , but the page can not be found???? cant find anything on her there?

They made Caylees case private due to some problems, thats what I read awhile back

Poppy

What is the date of this sighting on the median? Time of day?

And why would someone park on a median and carry a body across the road? Wouldn't it make more sense to park right next to the woods?

The article doesn't show the date. I think I saw the 27th from someone here. I never heard time of day.

And Muzikman said it well about the median. My mental image was like yours, Seranade. I was thinking small median in the middle of the road and Casey walking out from woods across the highway. Glad he fixed that thought. I've seen the wooded medians also, it just didn't cross my mind. It makes perfect sense. That also explains how news reporters were said to have been able to get as close as 30 yards away from the scene as it was taped off.

Is there any raw or unedited footage online showing what question Baez was answering when he said that? The wftv clip doesn't show the full question/answer exchange, so I was curious about the context.
"Show them her cards" -!? Someone needs some PR tips-- and not from Todd Black.

I am wondering the same thing because the Today show has a longer clip of the same statement and it seems he may be saying all of this in reference to another question or just stating it because Jose feels like blowing hot air. But I would like to see the whole unclipped tape containing this statement. Was there a question asked and what was the question?

Or maybe even directly to the prosecutors. I am only on page 9 of this thread so I haven't read everything yet, but when watching the longer clip from the Today show he goes on to say they can't get in through the front door so they are now attempting to get in through the back. It sounds like this statment was made around the time of the immunity deal negotiations.
Does anyone know when that clip was actually filmed? Don't get me wrong, this is his game, it always has been. They are using this clip for the latest news, but he didn't state that answer in direct response to a question about why isn't Casey saying where Caylee's body is. I think the reporter even said so we can surmise that this is why Casey isn't telling us. Well Duh!
He had to make this statement earlier on when other things were going on in the case. Otherwise I cannot fathom why he would make such a statement. I don't think it is ethical to deliberately set up a mistrial or a grounds to appeal to use later before your client is even charged.

I thought I heard the reporter say this was in response to Casey now being named as a suspect.

Casey, if you're reading this thread, pay no attention to what's being said about JB. The truth is we're just jealous because you have such a brilliant, handsome, devoted attorney. You must, must, must stick with him. Trust me on this. :) :behindbar

Thank you for making me laugh out loud this morning. This post was just wonderful. I agree that she should keep JB as her lawyer, and they can sit there at the defense table with matchng smirks throughout the whole trial. That would REALLY impress the jury.

I think he shot himself in the foot with that statement. Whether he gets any clients or not it won't matter but burning bridges for future negotiations with the DA respective of other clients? With that behaviour? Done. No one in their right mind would hire him after this.

I think he shot himself in the foot with that statement. Whether he gets any clients or not it won't matter but burning bridges for future negotiations with the DA respective of other clients? With that behaviour? Done. No one in their right mind would hire him after this.

If his client list is like Casey.... that's exactly who will hire him. People who aren't in their right mind. lol

Here's the problem as I see it right now. Unless there is an abundance of high profile murder cases, most middle class or lower won't be able to afford him. His prices will rise as much as his smirk after this case if over if he feels it ends in any type of a win. (IMO A win for him will be keeping her off death row).

I agree with you...He better make this a good last hurrah..Thats what you get for getting in the mud with the pigs JB

Does anyone know if he's "death qualified"? Cause if the State goes for the DP and he isn't then he can't represent her in that trial. He could be second chair but he cannot be lead counsel. So he might never make it to trial if they charge her with homicide with the DP on the table.

And another thing....I underStand he's a defense attorney..I dont begrudge defense attorneys..BUT..most would not carouse around with the little female client..with thier arm around her and holding hands..and most of all ..any good defense attorney keeps his mouth shut!
THEY DESRERVE EACH OTHER!!!!

Does anyone know if he's "death qualified"? Cause if the State goes for the DP and he isn't then he can't represent her in that trial. He could be second chair but he cannot be lead counsel. So he might never make it to trial if they charge her with homicide with the DP on the table.

I don't think this will ever be a DP case.

Defense can simply argue it was a horrible and tragic accident and Casey snapped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89