New Searches based ON CASEY Sightings. JB advises Casey to reveal nothing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The tow yard made an inventory of the car? I had no idea...why didn't they note the smell at that time? Didn't the tow yard manager say that when George opened the car door the smell over powered them?

They did not make an inventory of the car. They only noted what they could see through the windows as the doors were locked and they could not look inside...

Lenny is a fool is you ask me. I wish he'd stay away

Aw, come on now...he is no fool-he is a character...there is a big difference...He injects some interesting theories and let's face it, he had a "man" (woman) on the inside with Casey and was speaking to Lee DAILY so he may know some things...He's fun!

Not to be picky, but I think the friend said CA was prejudiced against Hispanics. I found this odd because JB is Hispanic and is doing this case pro bono and I haven't seen anyone else jumping on the bandwagon to help her daughter.
I'm not too sure JB is doing this case pro bono. I seem to recall a filing he had to make early on in order to be named Casey's court-appointed attorney. But please don't ask me to find it again!

Phone records show Chris contacted Casey 7/14 at 7:38 am she was pinging at Glenmoor Rd; at 8:11 am Casey contacts Chris pinging at 6847 Old Cheney Hwy; at 8:17 am Chris contacts Casey pinging at Purlieu Place.

He said he called her around 9:00 or so on the way to work, but I havent found any days with a call at that time.

Hello All. My name is Carolyn and I am a WS addict. I have been lurking for two months and can't remember what I used to do before I found you guys. I haven't had the tv on in ages except for NANCY.

Anyway, this is my question. Chris says that he saw Casey jogging near his neighborhood and when he mentioned it to her she claimed it was not her. Do we (you) know what day this allegedly happened? Has this are been searched and it is being re-searched?

Thanks in advance and you guys are all awesome! :clap:

:furious::furious:Yeah Casey...don't say what you know..listen to JB. The "warm" thank you to Caseys fans posted by The Anthony Family today makes me want to vomit. Casey the rockstar with all her Myspace Friends and mega hits to the Anthony Family web of lies page. It is beyond ludicrous. These people are whackadoos. They should have all their sick arses thrown in jail. I can hardly stomach much more.....please LE, Sheriff Beary....put those loonies in their place ASAP. :furious::furious:
Where was this posted? Just Myspace or on what else?

Back to the Pontiac sighting, and the witness saying she saw the bumper stickers on the car that meant it wasn't her friends. Did Casey's car have bumper stickers on it? What were they? I don't remember ever hearing about that-and I've only seen the front of the car. Could this be why this sighting is being taken more seriously?

Aw, come on now...he is no fool-he is a character...there is a big difference...He injects some interesting theories and let's face it, he had a "man" (woman) on the inside with Casey and was speaking to Lee DAILY so he may know some things...He's fun!

That is true. Why would anyone want him to go away, if he is investigating the case and is able to talk with so many people involved in the case? He has connections... and is respected by LE. I can't imagine why he would bother anyone... or do they just fear what he might find out? But one thing is certain... he is not a fool! In fact, his theories sound more reasonable than a lot of the stuff I've seen on all the blogs!!! If ya don't like him... don't watch NG.. because she keeps him coming back!

if cindy was choking her during that argument i dont think she had any problem with discipline

Sorry to bring this quote back up from pages ago, but it caught my eye and I just need to reply.

If Cindy was choking Casey during any argument, ever in her life, then she absolutely DID have a problem with discipline...she had a HUGE problem. I am in no way blaming Cindy for Caylee's death, but I am going to mention that abuse is cyclical and if by chance Cindy did attack Casey throughout her life, then it would not be a huge leap for Casey to attack Caylee. (I have seen no proof that the choking ever occured, just that rumor by LP on NG, which could have been a Casey mistruth)

I have always believed that the car was left at the Amscott on the 26th-AFTER the morning shift manager was already on duty and while other cars were in the lot so it was not so noticeable. This would fit perfectly with Tony coming and picking her up at 11 am, and with her having spent the night before with him. She could have arisen early and gone to her parents and robbed what she wanted from the house (food was said to have come from her house NOT the store by Tony) and gone back toward Tony's but ran out of gas and had to call him to give her a ride. THEN the next morning, as the lot would be emptier at 7:00 am, the manager notices the car and marks 7 am as the time and the 27th as the date...

The tow yard guy stated that George tried it and it would not start and he said that's ok, I have gas in my car and went and retrieved it...

What if Casey was setting up the gas story by running out a couple of times before abandoning the car in Amscott? Like she was setting up the smell story by telling Amy about the squirrels, and like she was setting up Jesse to think her parents were the problem by telling him not to talk to them if they called.

Noone has come forward that I know of to say that they pushed the car into the lot as Casey said happened. She didn't push it there herself. So if the car really was out of gas, then maybe she sat in it running for several hours yapping on the phone or texting or trying to decide how to cash a check or intentionally waiting for it to run out of gas to fit her story. (Pings/Call records for 6/26 from 7 am-11 am???)

Or maybe George told her to do that as part of the "script" so that they could create a story about a carjacking, stolen car, Caylee missing, etc. That could be why he knew to bring the gas to the towyard.

I think it was left on the 26th and the Amscott employee just didn't notice it until the next morning. I can't believe that a check cashing place does not have surveillance on the parking area and entry doors. The car was not far from the entry, was it?

Now that is one idea I haven't heard and it sounds plausible. Casey ran the car out of gas on purpose after the other times. Hmmmm...could happen. It does sound like a Casey thing to do. Interesting.

I believe there was video, but it had already been taped over (or I could be mistaken).

That is true. Why would anyone want him to go away, if he is investigating the case and is able to talk with so many people involved in the case? He has connections... and is respected by LE. I can't imagine why he would bother anyone... or do they just fear what he might find out? But one thing is certain... he is not a fool! In fact, his theories sound more reasonable than a lot of the stuff I've seen on all the blogs!!! If ya don't like him... don't watch NG.. because she keeps him coming back!

I like LP. I'm not sure if his theories about Caylee's father are correct, but he makes things interesting.

Sorry to bring this quote back up from pages ago, but it caught my eye and I just need to reply.

If Cindy was choking Casey during any argument, ever in her life, then she absolutely DID have a problem with discipline...she had a HUGE problem. I am in no way blaming Cindy for Caylee's death, but I am going to mention that abuse is cyclical and if by chance Cindy did attack Casey throughout her life, then it would not be a huge leap for Casey to attack Caylee. (I have seen no proof that the choking ever occured, just that rumor by LP on NG, which could have been a Casey mistruth)

i need to type better , by me saying she had no problem with discipline i meant she has no problem giving discipline .here is my quote
if cindy was choking her during that argument i dont think she had any problem with discipline

I like LP. I'm not sure if his theories about Caylee's father are correct, but he makes things interesting.

I am not an LP fan, although I know even the retired FBI guy stuck up for him on NG. I think LP feels that Casey and her family made a fool out of him in public - and in front of the media. He had to backtrack and change his mind after she wouldn't say a word to him and the forensic evidence starting coming out. I think he relishes making his comments now on NG just to 'poke at them all with a stick' so to speak, and his theory about Caylee's father is one way to do that. I think he is in this for the publicity at this point, doling out his little surprises every once in awhile. Sorry, but I am just not likin' LP.

i need to type better , by me saying she had no problem with discipline i meant she has no problem giving discipline .here is my quote

The point here is not the way that it was expressed or the typing. It is that CHOKING--whether it is done to a 22 year old, a 2 year old or an 82 year old is NOT DISCIPLINE. It is assault, abuse, and a crime of great proportions no matter who does it or to whom they do it.

The point here is not the way that it was expressed or the typing. It is that CHOKING--whether it is done to a 22 year old, a 2 year old or an 82 year old is NOT DISCIPLINE. It is assault, abuse, and a crime of great proportions no matter who does it or to whom they do it.
i know that and i didnt mean to make it sound like that . i have 2 children of my own and i certainly do not choke them.

IMO, boy does she have he nerve to ask for 'private searching and freedom'...........
I cannot believe the whle family or lawyer. Praying that Tim and Equa search finds the babies remains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
upstairsmeow