New Video Interviews released from SA's office 11/21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr. Lee lies for a living. He worked for that s.o.b. oj. When I heard him on NG, I knew he was lying. :furious: Oh and so does Kobi :mad:

Mark Geragoss had Scott Peterson convicted in his mind and told the world when he was a mere talking head on all the shows, but changed his tune once he was on the payroll.
I listened very closely to Lee when he was on NG and he seemed non-commital as does Kobe..just throwing theories out there, willy-nilly, just seeing what a lay person might buy-JMO. I will wait to see what they commit to, forensicly and scientificly when they are sworn in. (Keeping in mind that Lee has already been ruled to have tampered with evidence)

Ty.. Not every X user is a lollipop, glowstick user. :blowkiss:

I realize this. But many of the teenagers do play with the glowsticks and go to raves and suck on pops. Casey acts like a teenager in the way she behaves, normally! So I suspect that while on drugs, she would not be reasonably mature either.. I suspect she probably acts like a "kid" would act- (ya know like a teenybopper wanting her glow stick. We all, former addicts, have seen those annoying teenaged girls on ecstasy, have we not?!) while on drugs.

My point.

Can we get a bleeding ear smiley in here please,, huh please,, please

George, you complain about the police taking so long to get started, but your daughter waited 31 days!!! Why don't you have a problem with that?

Oh gosh, the vids are being shown on NG, and, wouldn't you know it, they are SHOCKING!!!!!

Didn't Cindy intially say that she was all the way around the corner from Tony's apartment until Casey had come out and shut the door? Now she is saying that she knew Caylee wasn't there because of the smoke. Story discrepancy. Not that matters what you say after you talk the FBI agents to sleep, but still.

I have been in recovery from this particular drug for 3 years. I never owned a glow stick and I've been to very few raves. That is a Hollywood depiction of X.

LOL I know what ecstasy does. I was talking about her acting like a teenager. I wasn't accusing you of acting like one :blowkiss:! I never played with a glowstick or sucked on a pacci either though raves, I adored- adore them even while I'm straight!

CA video #4, CA states she never strikes her children.
Didn't she purportedly choke KC during the big fight???

Cindy says she doesn't know how to use Myspace. Wasn't the blog about Jealousy taking Caylee away before these interviews?

Also she keeps saying closer. "bring us closer to finding Caylee." and "I feel we have been getting closer", yet she never mentions actually reaching a conclusion of any kind.

Still listening to CA. This woman is seriously crazy. Seriously mentally unbalanced.

She has gotten better since then if you can believe it. I think she recently went off of whatever medication she was playing with before.

Cindy says she doesn't know how to use Myspace. Wasn't the blog about Jealousy taking Caylee away before these interviews?
I believe that blog was posted in the first few days of July...before she hunted Casey down and discovered Caylee had been missing for 31 days.
At that point they had not seen Caylee since father's day and it seemed to her that Casey was punishing her by keeping them apart. But the evidence shows that she was already dead and decomposing at that point unbeknownst to her.

she is so busy focusing on everyone else that she does not even have time to think that perhaps she should focus on her daughter!

Got thru GA"s videos and now I'm watching CA's - not even thru the 1st one and I must finally say openly say... (I've refrained for far too long!) THIS WOMAN IS MOTHERSMUCKING CRAZY!!! (didn't want to swear on here) I really think her and Casey should be donated to science, right this very moment- immediately and put under a microscope and studied before we have an epidemic!

I believe that blog was posted in the first few days of July...before she hunted Casey down and discovered Caylee had been missing for 31 days.
At that point they had not seen Caylee since father's day and it seemed to her that Casey was punishing her by keeping them apart. But the evidence shows that she was already dead and decomposing at that point unbeknownst to her.

What interests me at this point is yet another Cindy lie.

Is anyone sick of the words "this is key".

I can see how Casey would be highly upset about someone else holding Caylee before she did. My ex mother in law was the first one to hold my daughter when she was born. It's been 6 years and I'm still not over it.

I didn't mean to be offensive in my "get over it" statement. I'm sorry for your experience with your mother-in-law and can definitely appreciate how that could be upsetting and something one would never forget.
I take issue with the holding Caylee story because it seems to be Casey's eternal trump card and excuse for why she didn't adequately mother Caylee-- and the Anthony's seem to buy into it way too much, IMO.

No, Casey did not get to hold Caylee right after giving birth, but she could have held her each and every day thereafter. She could be holding her right now. That's why this post-birth story is so ridiculous, IMO. It doesn't resonate as a story of a mother's love, it just sounds like vindictive excuse-making and emotional blackmail.
So-- again, I'm sorry if my "get over it" comment offended you. I was referring ONLY to Casey (who I, admittedly, have ZERO sympathy for).
Your baby, PS, is super adorable!:blowkiss:

And didn't the blog say "Caylee is missing"? Not "We miss Caylee" or "Casey took Caylee from us" or "we haven't seen caylee in a month" but "Caylee is missing". I find that odd.

I didn't mean to be offensive in my "get over it" statement. I'm sorry for your experience with your mother-in-law and can definitely appreciate how that could be upsetting and something one would never forget.
I take issue with the holding Caylee story because it seems to be Casey's eternal trump card and excuse for why she didn't adequately mother Caylee-- and the Anthony's seem to buy into it way too much, IMO.

No, Casey did not get to hold Caylee right after giving birth, but she could have held her each and every day thereafter. She could be holding her right now. That's why this post-birth story is so ridiculous, IMO. It doesn't resonate as a story of a mother's love, it just sounds like vindictive excuse-making and emotional blackmail.
So-- again, I'm sorry if my "get over it" comment offended you. I was referring ONLY to Casey (who I, admittedly, have ZERO sympathy for).
Your baby, PS, is super adorable!:blowkiss:

No I wasn't offended, but I wanted to point out that at least, for me, that seems to be a normal emotion towards Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member