New Video Interviews released from SA's office 11/21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the same theory. Somebody is taking these pictures of the Caylee "look-alikes" to back up the tips CA keeps saying are coming in. Who carries a camera around with them to McDonalds just in case they see a missing child there? Just MOO.

Well almost everyone has a camera phone these days BUT I just do not believe people snap pictures & call in tips & don't bother walking over to the 'mother' with child & saying something like, "Oh you're are so adorable, I have a little girl (granddaughter) just around your age..... what is your name?"

Nah... let the kidnapped child disappear again & leave a message on Cindy's phone. Yeah, right.

CA interview

Does anyone notice that everytime the agent tries to point out the inconsistencies in KC's story, CA looks down and tries to deflect the conversation to another area.

I cannot believe this. This chick is insane.

I think she will be in the psych hospital by then. I'm not kidding.

It's possible she'll have a breakdown when she realizes the trial has become a reality.

I just don't think she'll be able to handle sitting quietly in a courtroom & hearing the evidence being presented.

On one news sight, someone says SHAMROCK is on a zanny pill...............look at comments section????? Does anyone know if a shamrock is on any drugs? KC loved shamrocks............

I know there is a shamrock on a certain kind of ecstasy pill. It was in a thread on here somewhere. Not sure which one.

:Welcome-12-june: Shurly!

:newbie: 's welcome here!

I like your user name!

Thanks for the welcome.. I have my therapist on speed-dial. I'm sure he will do a group rate for anyone interested in joining after listening to all of these. :rolleyes:

CA interview

Does anyone notice that everytime the agent tries to point out the inconsistencies in KC's story, CA looks down and tries to deflect the conversation to another area.

I cannot believe this. This chick is insane.

Not insane. Typical of a family where they try to AVOID topics or conversations that are unpleasant.... change the subject.

So CA says that KC is giving her clues as to what is going on. Too dangerous to tell the whole truth. Why is giving clues o.k but the truth isn't?

CA/FBI Interview: #3

CA: "I don't want you to think I'm nuts"
FBI: "I don't think your nuts"

IMO, To be "Nuts" would infer that your unaware of what your saying or doing or the things that you say or do are spontaneous, without forethought as to who or whom would benefit by your conduct or statement(s) that you make or have made - clearly Casey is the only individual throughout this entire interview that doesn't raise any red flags for you Sindy. Its clear that every statement you have made is made with the sole
intention to benefit Casey and paint her in a better light - and feed all the innocents to the wolves!

No, since it was being taped, she knew he wouldn't have to take notes.

I only watched very little but I did sense while she was talking she was becoming more & more desperate to try to make him believe she was making sense.

I think she DID realize he was not buying her 'reasoning' & that made her nervous.

She's going to be a MESS on the witness stand. I wonder if Baez can even call her.
She's on the states list...

Cindy..Tape 2 at 14 mins..listening to when Cindy says Casey not at our house after June 14....

someone else listen to that place and tell me what is going on?

does Cindy ever know where Casey is living during that time??

thinkin' I am just very tired tonight

I caught a lot of lies of hers in there about things she says she told or showed to LE that she didn't. Doesn't she realize they are working together and they will share notes?!
I thought it was GA who said Casey's ID was in that purse in the car. I'll have to listen again to it. What's confusing me is there was only one thing listed in the car inventory by LE that resembed a purse and that was the CD case. Or did somebody remove the "purse" before LE got to the car? :waitasec:

It's possible she'll have a breakdown when she realizes the trial has become a reality.

I just don't think she'll be able to handle sitting quietly in a courtroom & hearing the evidence being presented.

She is a witness and won't be able to sit in the courtroom before she is called to testify - from what I understand. If this makes it to trial and CA makes it to the witness stand IMO she will go mad on the stand

Haven't read the whole thread- just listened to all the tapes- and all i can say is

OMG CINDY! This woman sounds absolutely delusional. And ABSOLUTELY CONTROLLING. These guys can't get a word in edgewise (tho not sure if they want to- letting her ramble may be the way to go). Does she think she is the lead detective? The smartest person in the universe? She is narcissistic, controlling, delusional and manic! I now see EXACTLY where her daughter gets her behavior from (and GA is just a co-dependant enabler)!

I would love to have been a fly on the wall when this interview was over- whaddya bet those agents looked at eachother, rolled their eyes and screamed "WTF" was that!!!!

I thought it was GA who said Casey's ID was in that purse in the car. I'll have to listen again to it. What's confusing me is there was only one thing listed in the car inventory by LE that resembed a purse and that was the CD case. Or did somebody remove the "purse" before LE got to the car? :waitasec:
It was GA and he seemed to hesitate or sort of quietly answered the question

I always see people say that CA shows no emotion. I have never seen that. I have seen bizarre actions,for sure, but definetely emotion. Looking at her now, I don't know if she will make it much longer. Her soul is dying which will kill her body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste