New Video Interviews released from SA's office 11/21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
About the 1200 compromising pics:

- we're they all of her?
- someone/other people had to be in some of them?
- she must have sent them to someone at some point

Someone else knows something. Someone else definitely knows something!

ETA - OMG! We'd heard about these but with the last release I thought the worst of them was that disgusting bum picture and the pics of her at the Hallowe'en party!

I'm right there with ya Medara! No way did George fall for an 2.2 million dollar email scam - he could've come up with a better excuse than THAT!

No way no how a former cop would believe he would receive 2.2 million from an email he got online. This money went to something else, but what? He is a young man, he has a controlling wife, he has a grandchild an he is out of work, so he is going to give the last of his money to some stranger? NOPE.

I bet it went to something more like *advertiser censored* or women and KC's lie about her dad having an internet affair is a touch on this.

I'm right there with ya Medara! No way did George fall for an 2.2 million dollar email scam - he could've come up with a better excuse than THAT!

No way no how a former cop would believe he would receive 2.2 million from an email he got online. This money went to something else, but what? He is a young man, he has a controlling wife, he has a grandchild an he is out of work, so he is going to give the last of his money to some stranger? NOPE.

I bet it went to something more like *advertiser censored* or women and KC's lie about her dad having an internet affair is a touch on this.

Caylee never spoke of Zanny, Amy, "Rico", or Jeff H's "supposed" little boy, Zachary,who was supposed to be Caylee's best friend. But she would say Uncle Lee and "Maui".

Hmmm.....as in "maui wowie weed"???

I can't recall hearing about a blue container before now....it is in part 3 or GA interview.
"collapsable blue bin" is what he called it.....and I think he said they all have them in their trunks.....someone confirm that's what he said?

I have been screeming out about this for months... George did look in the trunk and mentioned the blue box/container in the trunk, bag of clothe and the gas cans......

Dear God. I am so convinced now that Casey gave Cindy the ultimate f___ you and used her car to dispose of Caylee.

I have to keep asking. Why didn't Cindy want OCSO LE to know that she loaned her car to Casey?

I am just sick.

I need the Cindy videos lol.

Yeah, she could have moved the body to CA's car to dispose of it.
Would possibly explain the 2.6 day decomp thing??:confused:
Do toll records support this at all? anyone? I didn't look at those.

Casey "borrowed" Cindy's car the week of the 24th after the gas cans. Hmm, did we know this?

Caylee never spoke of Zanny.

Casey left that car in the A;s driveway and took CA. I will say it again, I don't think Caylee was in the car at that point. She would have been afraid, dad or mom would smell something and lift the trunk. That 2.6 days is the 16th to the 18-19th of June.

The FBI just asked GA about KC pregnancy. It was something along the lines of did KC ever give them any inclination that she didn't want to keep Caylee. His answer was "not that I can remember". To me "not that I can remember" is the long version of NO.
I know I would remember if my daughter ever spoke of not keeping my grandchild!

Listening to GA, why in the HELL didn't this family do something about KC loooooooooooooong before now? What the hell? I just don't understand why they allowed her behavior to continue. Can someone PLEASE enlighten me???:confused:

1200 compromising pictures? Someone else knows something! That's for sure.

1200 compromising pictures? Someone else knows something! That's for sure.

2006 Nanny= KC being the Nanny to Caylee?

neighbors had said that they had gas stolen as well-was KC stealing gas from them?

GA seen the inside of the trunk and said there was two gas cans one is used for his trimmer that he mixes with oil-KC put this gas in here car and it caused it to run poor

same week after the gas cans were taken KC barrowed CA car because KC car wasn't running right....the oil in the gas?

KC car was there at the house of the day that GA chased her some day after the 24th-why didn't they notice the smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member