Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
George makes this statement in regard to the smell inside the car:
"I wish in some ways that I would have left it the way it was, but I couldn't stand the smell. I mean, even the pizza had a particular odor to it that was just shweh...But this specific odor that I...It was a totally different smell. Garbage and this other decomposition smell are totally different. I mean, that's very distinguishable."

And strangely enough Cindy denies that there even WAS a stain...Something is very wrong with Cindy.
Imo CA dismisses anything bad that has happened, and changes what is bad into something good. When it can't be done, she tries to correct whatever isn't letting her see the good. This can't be made pretty, no matter what she says or does, and it is killing her, but imo, that's exactly what her daughter wants.

I watched the videos, It was very painful. The parents need to be committed they are
so in need of mental help. I hope they watch the videos.

My theory also.

It never seemed reasonable to me that she would chance a neighbor or anyone peeking over the fence & seeing a dead body laying there... or even her digging a hole. (I know she's not 'reasonable' BUT we do know she was very careful careful NOT to get caught)

I think the dogs hit on decomposition from some object that TOUCHED Caylee's body..... clothing, a toy, blanket or towel or maybe the gas cans.

Just having Caylee's body in her trunk would be reason enough to back the car into the driveway to make sure nobody could see inside when she opened it to remove OR place something inside before she left again.

I agree. Did y'all also notice that several times GA paused and almost called Caylee her daughter and then referred to her as her granddaughter. I think the grandparents considered Caylee as more of their daughter than granddaughter, and that in the household it was probably considered more of that way and created a huge resentment with KC.

I remember that one of the A's said that CA had told KC over the phone that the cans had been stolen. Where it is...no idea....

Yes! Then Casey SUPPOSEDLY said, "it was me, Mom..."...THEN, IIRC, Cindy said she told George about it on the phone, before they did they're banking...Georges FBI statement disputes this.

Sometime, if I EVER have time, :crazy: I'd like to comb through the last 4 months for statements from Cindy and line them up with links to statements or reports to show inconsistencies. What she is hiding? WHERE she is trying to lead us AWAY from? Her lies may tell us...that is where we should mostly likely look twice or ten times.

if that makes any sense to anyone...lol...

I watched the videos, It was very painful. The parents need to be committed they are
so in need of mental help. I hope they watch the videos.
Painful to watch for LE, imo. It made me want to cuff them both immediately and put them away with the perp!!! GRRRR! They don't need mental help...they need to be arrested.

Just watching the videos....trying to catch up. When KC went to the house and took her mom's car the day George tried to follow her, did he not try to call her cell phone? And he said the she just took it for the afternoon because she said it wasn't running correctly, but then she got her car back that evening...What would have made it run better that evening if nothing was done to it. If CA was home, why didn't she make KC tell her then where Caylee was before taking her car...This family is full on inconsistencies.

LP was right about Casey changing her story to the "BP kidnapping theory". I know he seems to pull theories out of hat sometimes, but I still think he WAS privy to much more info than we realize, through the A's, Rob D. and the female BH, etc. I still wonder why she went on to tell George that there were witnesses to this? She doesn't just lie, she just keeps on embellishing her lies. ...not like I'm just figuring that out, it just still *amazes* me, for lack of a better word..
Yes...the more that comes out in the interviews...the more we see exactly what LP has been telling us is true. :P And it shows the whole family lies...repeatedly.

Ya know with how funny and wierd GA and GA were about guys and KC.. They prolly would have freaked out if KC said.. she had Caylee at any of her male friends house... She prolly said the drums were at Zanny's just so she could avoid a lecture......
Now that we have heard CA go on and on and on and on.. can you imagine being her child and having to listen to her harp at you..

Twenty-two years of it could have made Sigmund Freud insane.

Do we know why the FBI asked about Ryan P?..I believe he asked about someone else too right after that but I still could not catch the name even with many rewinds..Did he also badmouth local LE at the very end of the interview?..I wasn't quite sure if that's what he was talking about but if so that surprises me with him knowing it was taped & probably getting out to the public at some point.

Their hatred/suspicion of Jessie stumps me because from all accounts he's a very nice kid..I also wonder about the 'seizure' incident..I got the impression they don't believe it was one & that he did something to cause her to have some kind of medical emergency but what & why?..The FBI seemed to get the non-followup about the ambulance on their part was pretty weird & ITA.

Caylee had never mentioned Zanny before...who she supposedly was with every day while KC worked, but talks about Uncle E and Maui who according to LA he didn't see her daily...at birthdays and such. How did the GP not ask about the "Nanny" before and not think it was strange that Caylee "never" said her name...again...the whole family was and is in denial.

Originally posted by: Aprilshowers

Caylee's Mom Put 'Nanny' On Resume

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just heard this on CNN Headline News ... on television, so I can't link to it.

They're saying that KC put 'nanny' on one of her resumes, and that may be important, since KC says the 'nanny' is the last person she left her daughter with.

Oh here, I found it online: http://www.local6.com/news/18031958/detail.html

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I want to bring up the issue of KC listing herself as a "nanny" on her resume in 2006. Could it be that's why she is claiming her statement to be true when she says repeatedly "the last time I saw my daughter, she was with the nanny". The nanny is "her"!

GA said: "I found a resume that my daughter had typed all the way to 2006, and my daughter showed that she was employed, which I know she was from 2004 to 2006, either through Universal or Colorvision (or another company). That I can verify. I know that because we've met these people that she worked with -- or my wife has -- I've talked to them over the phone," George Anthony said in the August interview. "At 2006, she wrote down -- or typed out in her nice resume -- nanny."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They're saying that KC put 'nanny' on one of her resumes, and that may be important, since KC says the 'nanny' is the last person she left her daughter with.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I want to bring up the issue of KC listing herself as a "nanny" on her resume in 2006. Could it be that's why she is claiming her statement to be true when she says repeatedly "the last time I saw my daughter, she was with the nanny". The nanny is "her"!

GA said: "I found a resume that my daughter had typed all the way to 2006, and my daughter showed that she was employed, which I know she was from 2004 to 2006, either through Universal or Colorvision (or another company). That I can verify. I know that because we've met these people that she worked with -- or my wife has -- I've talked to them over the phone," George Anthony said in the August interview. "At 2006, she wrote down -- or typed out in her nice resume -- nanny."

I wondered about that also. Maybe since GA and CA did more of the parenting, KC felt more like a nanny than a mom.

I caught that as well and posted it some were LOL George even questioned her about it. And this is after she worked at universal. WHY?

The other thing that I was interested in was when FBI asked George "what happened 2 years ago that changed". Was that in reference to her employment at universal or something else.

I just finished the CA interview and not sure if anyone said this yet or not, but I think CA going on and on as though she were the chief detective is very strange. If this were me, the FIRST thing I'd be asking is what THEY found out! Maybe that part wasn't included? Just seems strange that she goes on and on about her own theories and not once asked them what THEY knew!?

Ok, I have a question, these interviews were done on July 30th right. had they not found the picture of caylee at the nursing home by then, because in cindy's 4th tape, right at the end, she's talking about kc telling Lee about the supposed BP kidnapping and she is saying it was supposed to have happened on June 14th. I thought they knew within the first few days the picture of Caylee was from June 15th.

Just watching the videos....trying to catch up. When KC went to the house and took her mom's car the day George tried to follow her, did he not try to call her cell phone? And he said the she just took it for the afternoon because she said it wasn't running correctly, but then she got her car back that evening...What would have made it run better that evening if nothing was done to it. If CA was home, why didn't she make KC tell her then where Caylee was before taking her car...This family is full on inconsistencies.
I agree. And what about the car..no odor? Did GA work that day? And if not did he get in the car and try to start it to see if he could figure out what was wrong with it? Something, and I don't think something little but something Big is wrong here.

The biggest problem I have with the A's is not that 2+2=4, it's the way they keep changing the equation then trying to make us believe 1+1=3. If they just stopped with all the diversions I'm pretty sure 2+2=4 would be plain as the nose on their face.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Caylee had never mentioned Zanny before...who she supposedly was with every day while KC worked, but talks about Uncle E and Maui who according to LA he didn't see her daily...at birthdays and such. How did the GP not ask about the "Nanny" before and not think it was strange that Caylee "never" said her name...again...the whole family was and is in denial.

I truly don't think "denial" is the right word here. They are very defensive, and highly combative. They don't seem to care who they destroy in this silly game they continue to play day in and day out. They know their daughter is the culprit and they know she is the only one that can give them the answers and closure they need, but all others be damned. It's all about Casey for them. Poor Caylee never had a chance, IMO.

The public can only sympathize for so long. No, we wouldn't want to be in a similar situation, but that does not give them the right to attack, LE, TM, LP, MN, and on, and on, and on..... ad nauseam. Nor does it give them the right to put out pictures all over the Internet and TV (because they know reporters will run with it) of innocent children who are getting caught up in the game that this family wants to continue playing. My children are getting older now (16 will be 17 the day after Christmas, and my son just turned 18 this week), but I have NEVER put a single picture of them on the Internet and I would be more than PO'd if the Anthony family took it upon themselves to post ANY photos of them. I truly think I would be speaking to an attorney if I were the family of these little ones. IMO, this is just something that they cannot and should not get away with. It's NOT their right. What's even sadder is, George and Cindy are whining that LE won't allow them the ability to look at different video to ID Caylee. Well, we see what they do with this type of information when they have that luxury. IMO, they shouldn't be shown ANY of this video because they don't know where to draw the line.

Shame on you both, George and Cindy, if you read here.

I just finished the CA interview and not sure if anyone said this yet or not, but I think CA going on and on as though she were the chief detective is very strange. If this were me, the FIRST thing I'd be asking is what THEY found out! Maybe that part wasn't included? Just seems strange that she goes on and on about her own theories and not once asked them what THEY knew!?

LOL My sister stopped by today and I played some of Cindy for her and said watch how long she just rambles on about bullcrap before they are able to start actually asking her some questions. And she had a problem with eye contact as well, and likes to shuffle her papers around when she is nervous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member