New video of Casey & Caylee

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Nothing happened to her brain, she is a classic sociopath, she never loved that little Girl.! there is a huge difference between mental illness and sociopathic. When a mentally ill person kills their children chances are you find the kids right away and you know without a doubt that the parent is batty. Their children are not missing for 30 days and the mother out partying. It is doing a diservice to compare her to someone who is mentally ill. There is nothing mental about her she is a sociopath. but I am sure if she is charged in the death they will try and spin mental illnes!

We will just have to disagree. BTW, I consider being a sociopath a mental illness (or a result of a mental illness). And no, I don't think it falls into the same category as other mental illnesses that would excuse her behavior in any way. I try not to make things so black and white.

I am not the least bit surprised that it "looked" like Casey loved her little girl and could walk the walk, talk the talk when it comes to motherhood. That is what people CAN do when it comes to a mental illness such as Borderline Personality Disorder and a few others that fall under those guidelines.

My dh and I dealt with a mom just like this. After her baby had died, we recieved a page from her journal. She had drawn a picture on it of a bed with a red rose and wrote "life as it is and life as it once was" The head board of the bed was the handle of a dagger and the blade was drawn down the side of the paper, at the end, blood was dripping. She drew this after giving birth the first time (we have that child) but she killed her second one and now has a 3rd in her custody. (death of the 2nd child could not be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt).
Also on this paper she listed about a dozen names, next to each she listed characteristics of each "name",,,,,,,,,one would think of multiple personalities but it is not that because she can play each "character" as she sees fit or who would best fit the senerio at that time. These are all traits we all have within our character, but unlike her, they make us one person.......for her, she is who ever she wants to be at that time,,,,,,,individually.

When her and I talked about her child (before death) she new just as much as I did about being a mom,,,,,,,,,,,,but,,,,,,,,,,,,she could not bond with the child, she did not have the sense or the desire to "make things all better" like most moms do,,,,,,,,she lacked sooooooooooo much in parenting.

I could listen to her "talk about being a mom" then 10 minutes later she could be a giggly little teenager who has fallen in love for the first time, then she could bounce to being a theologist and recite passages from the bible, then she would dye her hair black and play the roll of the wiccan priestess, or turn into Patsy who meek and mild and always looking for love, or Harley the biker chic who liked to dominate in sex and wear black leather. When she died her strawberry red hair black, she is being the "mommy".

She could have made that same type of video as Casey and Caylee's video and FOOLED everyone. That is the way it is with these people.

Exactly!
Antisocial Personality Disorder (Sociopathy) Mental Illness - How to Get a Harassment Restraining Order

It sounded like Casey's friends were there & imo, it's not that hard to play the role of a mother for a couple of hours a day.... play with the child & then shove her off on your mother to do all the hard work while you enjoy your life.
Casey looks like she enjoyed being a mother in the sense that Caylee was something that made other people think how lucky Casey was. That doesn't mean SHE enjoyed being a MOTHER.... she enjoyed having something other people didn't have.

Once Caylee started getting old enough to SPEAK.... Casey knew she had someone who would tell Grandma & Grandpa what was REALLY going on during the day when they believed Casey was at a job. Casey's easy life was coming to an end.... what could she do about a little person who would tell her parents the TRUTH & expose ALL her lies?

I'd have to agree with this......it looks as though it may have been a party for Caylee....I see disposable cups on the counter. The family is not doing the video. It seems to be a friend doing the video. They need to get a more down to earth everyday video to convince me.

No. I don't think it looks forced at all. I think she loved her little girl,but if I analyzed every move or expression she made I'm sure I could find something wrong if my bias inclined me to do so.

I think she loved Caylee to some degree, but not as much as she loved herself. Narcissistic people are capable of caring about other people but only to a certain point.

Susan Smith appeared pretty lovey dovey to her boys on video. Shortly before she strapped them into their carseats so they had not chance of getting out and letting them drown.

All I can say is DO NOT BE FOOLED by one video that the family chose to release. They selected this video for a reason...it gives the impression that this was a loving family.

HOWEVER, look at the rest of the evidence that's come forth in this case. We all know that Casey and Cindy both love the camera. One of Casey's friends even commented about a photo in which NO ONE in the room knew the camera was there, except for Casey, who was smiling broadly at the camera...that Casey ALWAYS knows when a camera is near.

What goes on in a two-minute video released by the family is in no way indicative of "love" in the home. It's indicative of one thing...that those in the video knew they were being filmed and they hammed it up for the camera.

Never forget...ever...that the two women in this video know that the child in this video is DEAD, and neither are doing 5hit to let this baby have a dignified burial. They are letting her body be assaulted by the fauna, flora, and elements...instead of laying her in a grave to rest.

This video makes me ANGRY. I'm asking other WSers NOT to fall for it.

If anything, you should be MAD as a hornet that these two women betrayed the little girl, who trusted them for her care and well-being...they failed her miserably.

ABC News: 'Our Hearts Are Breaking': New Photos of Caylee Anthony

There are also new pix if you scroll down to slideshows on the right-hand side.

I don't know if this longer video was posted on this thread yet; I don't have time to go through it all.

I can understand others' feelings but IMO, it's good to see that Caylee does appear to be very loved by all family members and that she seemed to have some very nice times in her much-too-short life. They all seem so loving and so involved in these videos.

ABC News: 'Our Hearts Are Breaking': New Photos of Caylee Anthony

There are also new pix if you scroll down to slideshows on the right-hand side.

Yes the are a few new photos - very interesting. I like the ones of the back yard on what looks like this past Easter. You can see the area where Cindy said the hibiscus was moved to - I don't see much room for a huge hibiscus unless she is refering to the puny one there in the pot. I wish we had some good shots of this alleged hibiscus.

She was so darn cute... bless her little soul, wherever she is....

You can bet money on it! they are so slimey. instead of forcing Casey to tell them what she did with Caylee they are busy trying to get her out of this. It is not about Caylee, it is all about Casey, they make me sick!:mad:
makes me sicktoo... they are going to release this 60 second little glimpse of Caylee and Casey to make Casey look good...

makes me sicktoo... they are going to release this 60 second little glimpse of Caylee and Casey to make Casey look good...

They should play the infamous Susan Smith opening presents with her boys video along side of this one with Casey and Caylee. Now THAT I would watch.

Not fooled at all. Sociopaths can feign emotions very well. I used to work around people like Casey- around other people, they pretend to be the best mommy in the world. "Look at me, isn't my daughter cute? Aren't I such a loving mom?" But as soon as the spotlight is off them, they get bored and could not care less about their child. It's all fine and dandy when the child is the source of attention and praise. Caylee was a cute convenient little doll to show off around people, but a burden when other "more important" matters like partying and sleeping around came along. Let me ask this- if Casey really loved her child, why didn't she work? Why didn't she stop being so irresponsible? Why did she rely on her parents for support of her child? Why didn't she start building a secure life for her baby? Easy- having a carefree, fun filled life was more important. Caylee was just an inconvenience.

i don't know, they've shown lots of pictures with both casey and caylee and it hasn't seemed to affect the way people see her.

even evil smiles and looks happy for the camera. :eek:

I agree.
This is way bigger than anyone knows and I do not believe Casey harmed her.
That child is alive and something bigger than a Mommy wanting to party happened.
I'm very confused. Without meaning any disrespect at all, can someone tell me how it's possible to still believe that Caylee is alive? I really want to believe that but the evidence is just too much to discount. From the smell in the car to the death ring on the hair to the cadaver dogs to Caylee being missing for nearly three months to Mom deleting all of her pictures to the obvious personality issues (not even the apparent lack of emotion but the stealing from a close friend and all that's been discussed surrounding that) ... I just don't see what some others are believing, as much as I want to.

I do believe that the family loved Caylee; I believe that we're often trying too hard to read something into the looks in people's eyes, how fast she wiped cake off of the baby's face, etc., but I just can't believe anymore that she's alive.

I'm sure there are great videos of Laci and Scott Peterson also.

Who cares about this video?

I really want to watch this, just because I think its important to see Caylee as a live, happy child. I want to see her experience a good time in her life and to see her experience the love she deserved. But I havent been able to do it yet, I fight back tears just seeing her pics, and Im not sure I could handle an actual video.
FWIW, when I saw the video, it helped me to feel a slight touch of peace because I believe that Caylee felt loved and had many happy moments in her life. While it might make one sad, it might also help in some small way.

I watched this brief video, and if it was any other family it would be a warm family moment documented. But, knowing the history, after all the accumulated events of the past 7+ weeks, I view it differently. Caylee is the only one in that video who isn't aware of the camera capturing the moment. Caylee is real. Casey is, for that moment, playing the role of the devoted mother. That's all it is.....an acting job.

I agree, I see it too. I do not see her "oozing" love. If my little guy kissed or lickd my face like that, I would laugh and laugh, and kiss him right back, but all she did is worry about washing her face off. I don't know, everyone is different, but when I look at the sweet little girl, and how Casey is with her, my heart aches.
Am I the only one who thinks she looks a little uncomfortable. I just keep watching her eyes and facial expressions and the happiness seems forced.

JMO

-Lisa

No video of the loud argument neighbors heard on June 15?
What is the point of trying to show this group as normal loving people?
Caylee has been missing for almost 3 months!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmeyer
Back