New website for Lisa

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This bothers me too. I don't think tips should be filtered through anybody. They should go directly to LE. They will have to check them out, even if they seem far fetched or bogus. They don't have the luxury of not investigating everything. They have to be able to rule them out.

I think the DT is fishing for another white blob (read: something to throw at that reasonable doubt wall to see if it sticks.)

MOO

I was just going to post this.

No one should sent ANY tips to this website. All tips should go directly to Law Enforcement. While everyone here knows this, the crowd seeing this on facebook likely does not. :(

Sadly, it probably doesn't matter much in this case.

that's why i don't see the value in sending in tips to improve the website... plus they read here anyway so i'm sure some of our recommended changes/ideas will be utilized shortly...

I was just going to post this.

No one should sent ANY tips to this website. All tips should go directly to Law Enforcement. While everyone here knows this, the crowd seeing this on facebook likely does not. :(

If someone feels more comfortable sending tips to that site, then of course they should do so. Anything that would help find Lisa is important regardless of where the information is received.

If someone feels more comfortable sending tips to that site, then of course they should do so. Anything that would help find Lisa is important regardless of where the information is received.

Tip lines on active cases are always sent directly to LE or established missing person's sites. What if there's a tip that someone told them they saw a baby being buried and one of the parents killed her? Wouldn't they just move the body? No way should tips be sent to the website unless it's LE or recommended LE and connected LE number.

It took but a moment to find the name of the website registrant and the rumored benefactor is the owner of a ranch and into barrel racing. Website registrant is in kc metro area and rumored benefactor reached out to a connection. Sounds smart to me. Hope it brings in some wonderful tips.

Somehow I feel the registrant and the Bradley/Irwin's knew one another before the website was published. Likely since early on...just a feeling.

Tip lines on active cases are always sent directly to LE or established missing person's sites. What if there's a tip that someone told them they saw a baby being buried and one of the parents killed her? Wouldn't they just move the body? No way should tips be sent to the website unless it's LE or recommended LE and connected LE number.

Totally agree. This kind of stuff is a sham intended to bring in leads to drive LE on wild goose chases. It was disgusting watching this play out with Cindy Anthony....who knew the entire time her GD was dead.

If the Kristi S is behind this, I want to know why she is still in the game. Afterall, the parents didn't cooperate with LE...so why the continued support? That tells me she isn't in this for Lisa but to shelter the parents.

I suspect DB is bored and needs something to occupy her time. She will happily send every single word to JT who will use it against LE. He will say they have "Verified Sources, blah, blah, blah..."

I understand your point, but disagree. Assuming the information or tip is valid and perhaps even enough to solve the case, the last people who need to see it first (or at all) are potential suspects.

I don't have a problem with them having a link to report a tip, but if so the link should connect to the local police or FBI. In NO circumstance should the family attorney's get the information first and decide what to pass along.

i googled the name that came up with the domain registration... there is an attorney in MO with the name... this is his firm's website:

http://www.lawyers.com/Missouri/Clayton/Wittner-Spewak-and-Maylack-P-C--1048005-f.html

???

:seeya:

BBM: According to the info posted from the above link, this law firm practice does include : Criminal Defense

:waitasec: "Maybe" DB and JI hired a "new" defense attorney ?

JMO ... but I think there IS "something" going on with LE ... and hopefully, it will be a BREAK in the case ...

And that is why this website is "up and running" ...

MOO ...

Totally agree. This kind of stuff is a sham intended to bring in leads to drive LE on wild goose chases. It was disgusting watching this play out with Cindy Anthony....who knew the entire time her GD was dead.

So if something visible to the public is done to help find Lisa, it's a sham. If nothing visible to the public is done to help find Lisa, the parents are horrible.

Kind of a catch-22. :rolleyes:

I hope you are right DGC. These parents have done nothing to help LE locate Lisa and now they want to screen tips...ugh!

I understand your point, but disagree. Assuming the information or tip is valid and perhaps even enough to solve the case, the last people who need to see it first (or at all) are potential suspects.

I don't have a problem with them having a link to report a tip, but if so the link should connect to the local police or FBI. In NO circumstance should the family attorney's get the information first and decide what to pass along.

It could be an invaluable tool.

I hope you are right DGC. These parents have done nothing to help LE locate Lisa and now they want to screen tips...ugh!

:seeya: Oh ... I hope there is a BREAK soon !

It's been quiet for a while -- with the exception of the P McG Show -- and NOW this NEW and IMPROVED website ... which is "sanctioned" by Deb and Jeremy, and their defense attorneyS ...

So why NOW ?

BBM: And I agree ...

:waitasec: Just had a thought about this website's "Tips Section" :

LE -- the FBI for sure -- CAN TRACE the IP Address :

I sure hope LE in KC is doing this and if they don't have the capabilities -- they need to get in touch with the agency that CAN TRACE the IP Address and keep their eyes on this website ...

Also -- I hope LE can get a Subpoena to view ANY and ALL info that is coming in from this Tips Section ...

MOO ...

So if something visible to the public is done to help find Lisa, it's a sham. If nothing visible to the public is done to help find Lisa, the parents are horrible.

Kind of a catch-22. :rolleyes:

If something is done not visible to the public, what would that be? Surfing the Internet, crying over what people are saying about her (DB), living on facebook, running around town with psychics because they don't want to bite the hand that feeds them, looking for what?? I can only surmise a dead Lisa.

If Lisa is alive, they NEED the public's help. It's inane to believe they don't. 18 years after Jaycee Dugard went missing, I immediately recognized her name. Martha Moxley knew her daughter was dead, but that didn't stop her from waging a very public and unrelenting war on the mighty Camelot until she found justice for her daughter. That's what parents do. Samantha Runion, Adam Walsh, Polly Klaas - we know who they are because their parents didn't sit around waiting on the public to find their new, un-announced website.

I get it if they're looking for a dead baby, no effort, save for telling LE where she is, is needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett