New witness !!! Has this been discussed?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am sure that if you pick up a good dictionary and look up the words: proceed, Procedure, Procedural, Proceedings - and more! You might have a better understanding of what I was expressing!
That clears it up right there, you really are blaming me for your having taken my reference to procedural matters wildly out of context to attack my understanding of the evidence in this case.

you... claim that one Judge is quite possibly right and that the Supreme Justices of the State might be wrong!
I've made no such claim, and to the contrary figure Burnett most likely got to wrong.

My reference to "spurious" and "misinterpreted" evidence is wrt the ridiculous idea put forth by the prosecution that the crime had occult overtones and the blatant misinterpretation of the wounds on the boys. The jury was mislead into believing that the crimes were "occult" in nature by the skillful statements from Fogleman and Davis, the ridiculous statements of Griffis and the unethical actions of Burnett in allowing Griffis, who should have never been allowed on the stand, to testify. Then, an uncertified forensic pathologist, I'm sure under pressure from the State which employed him, misinterpreted for the jury the wounds on the boys, claiming some of them to be knife wounds, for instance. The degloving of Christopher, so graphic in nature, was misinterpreted by the prosecution and reported to the jury to be an act of satanic worship or sexual abuse when several certified forensic pathologists state, under oath and without consulting with each other, that Christopher's degloving was the result of postmortem animal predation. So, the jury based their decision on spurious and misinterpreted evidence.

My reference to "spurious" and "misinterpreted" evidence is wrt the ridiculous idea put forth by the prosecution that the crime had occult overtones and the blatant misinterpretation of the wounds on the boys. The jury was mislead into believing that the crimes were "occult" in nature by the skillful statements from Fogleman and Davis, the ridiculous statements of Griffis and the unethical actions of Burnett in allowing Griffis, who should have never been allowed on the stand, to testify. Then, an uncertified forensic pathologist, I'm sure under pressure from the State which employed him, misinterpreted for the jury the wounds on the boys, claiming some of them to be knife wounds, for instance. The degloving of Christopher, so graphic in nature, was misinterpreted by the prosecution and reported to the jury to be an act of satanic worship or sexual abuse when several certified forensic pathologists state, under oath and without consulting with each other, that Christopher's degloving was the result of postmortem animal predation. So, the jury based their decision on spurious and misinterpreted evidence.

IMHO, the jury based their decision on fear and emotion, not the evidence, or more accurately the lack of it. It happens from time to time, and this was just a perfect storm of the right venue, the right jury, the right defendant, the right PD, the right DA and the right Judge. It all culminated in a decision based more on the fear of some secret cabal that was going to rise up and take all of our children in the middle of the night and based on the emotions that are elicited naturally from viewing the photographs shown to the jury.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emmab
Back