Newbie Club Thread #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What ya all think about this. Do any of you honestly believe what George says about kidnappers and someone watching the kidnappers, and Caylee called Great Great GM after she went missing. How in the world is a 3 yr old gonna know her phone #. Oh because it was programed in Casey's phone. Hmmm..where is Casey's phone? Blanchard Park or Universal?

I don't believe one word of it and I don't think George believes it either. His body language seems to get really animated when he tells these tales (shrugging shoulders, facial grimaces, etc).

Question for you about Orlando...how is the soil there? Is it fairly easy to dig a hole big enough to bury a body? I think Casey only had the shovel for about an hour.

Well...I posted this on the other thread and than realized it was closed. Story of my life. lol

Hi everyone,

I think this is a great idea for this thread. Things going to fast for me nxt door. Can't keep up when I'm working.

Just wanted to let you know I'm from Orlando also and if I can help you trying to understand the areas, please don't be afraid to ask. I live very close to the Anthony's.

I did a little driving around on Sunday and went to Warren Park over in Belle Isle and over by Sawgrass apts, since they are so close together. I don't feel that Caylee is at either of these places. To much traffic. Could be wrong though.

Invesgist8 where in E TN are you?

Sparky, I would like to know if you have any info on what George was talking about with the organization he is going through with "never giving up hope", and don't want him to mention who they are. Have you been to any of the vigils or fund raisers?

I thought that visit was wacky, too. What the heck was he thinkin'?
:crosseyed:

I think his father's name was on that visit sheet as well. Does anyone know anything about him, or his dad?

OK you all will be able to tell I am really a newbie.. I was wondering who is Greta and what channel is she on. I have been watching Nancy Grace every night and last night I saw a little of Anderson Cooper but I have no clue who Greta is. Can ya all help me? Thanks.

Greta is on the Fox news network. She has a show on at 10:00 PM (eastern)
Hope this helps :)

Thank you Feistyoldbroad. I really appreciate it. Now I have someone else I can watch this case on.

Thank you Feistyoldbroad. I really appreciate it. Now I have someone else I can watch this case on.

Greta became famous with Roger Kossack on the OJ Simpson case. I really wish Casey would make bail, only for the fact that sometimes killers return to the scene of the crime or for that matter, get out, get cocky and start running their mouths.

Sparky, I would like to know if you have any info on what George was talking about with the organization he is going through with "never giving up hope", and don't want him to mention who they are. Have you been to any of the vigils or fund raisers?

I haven't been to either. I did go to Publix where they had the tent I had to go twice in one day and the tent wasn't there. I would've stopped. I was surprised not to find it. After Cindy told everyone they needed to get off their Azz to find Caylee and Lee stated on the news that the toys that well wishers where sending were thrown away because of smoke, I decided I wouldn't attended anything. To me it meant they didn't care what the public thought.

I think George is just talking and hoping. He had the call with Casey that hasn't been released. I think she is feeding him a bunch of BS and he believes it. It he could've said that in hopes someone does have Caylee and they are watching. Maybe hoping they will take her to a safe house. I wish that where the case...but I have my doubts.

I did see the trailer parked at Publix yesterday around 4 pm.

I don't believe one word of it and I don't think George believes it either. His body language seems to get really animated when he tells these tales (shrugging shoulders, facial grimaces, etc).

Question for you about Orlando...how is the soil there? Is it fairly easy to dig a hole big enough to bury a body? I think Casey only had the shovel for about an hour.

Hi there. The soil is very hard even after it rains. I would think that it would've take a lot longer to dig a hole that size, unless it was very shallow. Also, she would be soaked with sweat it's so hot here. I couldn't dig a hole that size.

Greta became famous with Roger Kossack on the OJ Simpson case. I really wish Casey would make bail, only for the fact that sometimes killers return to the scene of the crime or for that matter, get out, get cocky and start running their mouths.

I agree with you but, I believe they may not want a Melinda Duckett on their hands and this is why the bail bail is so high. JMO

BTW I grew up in E TN. Love it there!

I agree with you but, I believe they may not want a Melinda Duckett on their hands and this is why the bail bail is so high. JMO

BTW I grew up in E TN. Love it there!

I'm not from E. Tenn and have only been here two years. Nice area. I would like to see what the next move is by LE to get her to "crack." This is a really dangerous game of chicken. Who will flinch first? Do you think LE is holding a few things really close to the vest or bluffing? I really wonder why car and trunk test results haven't been released yet.

Yes, do y'all mind if I repost this? - my introduction, as the last post in the closed, famous Newbie Club #1? My being last leaves no one with a choice to deliberately ignore me or send unwelcoming messages in that thread :) and that is not worth much to anyone!

Here it is:

-----------------

I want to say ‘Hey!’ as a newbie. Lots of folks have joined this nice forum because of the Anthony case. I can’t keep up with the posting, and every time I think of something to add, I find that someone has already addressed it later in the postings. Thanks to Susie for thinking to setup this playpen for the newbieteers.

I am fascinated by females with personality disorders. I’ve performed over six-thousand psychological evaluations on all varieties of incarcerated female offenders in the state prison system over a period of about fourteen years. I’ve seen it all, but Casey Anthony is one of the most intriguing!

It is interesting that so many folks report feeling ‘obsessed’ by this case. I guess that’s because the whole scenario is so incredible and involves such unusual characters and an innocent toddler.

I will see y’all around the forums!

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME!!!!:clap::clap::blowkiss::blowkiss::woohoo::woohoo:

I'm not from E. Tenn and have only been here two years. Nice area. I would like to see what the next move is by LE to get her to "crack." This is a really dangerous game of chicken. Who will flinch first? Do you think LE is holding a few things really close to the vest or bluffing? I really wonder why car and trunk test results haven't been released yet.

I think LE knows more than they're letting on, Orange Co is very good. I bet some of the results are back by now. It was just the day before they released that they sent a sample to UT "The Body Farm". That had never been release before now. IIRC So, where else have they sent samples to that we don't know about. I believe they are covering their bases very thoroughly. As it was stated on TV last nite this is a high profile case. I can't remember the last high profile we had here. Maybe some of the other locales can offer that info. I just can't recall.

Did anyone hear last nite on Greta, Mark Furman said that Casey's cell phone bill was 745.00. What cell phone co would let a bill go that high.

I know I'm new, but am I talking to myself in here?:confused:

No you are not! I heard that too - but I've been out of the loop today! That is amazingly high. I can't wait to find out who all she called.

No you are not! I heard that too - but I've been out of the loop today! That is amazingly high. I can't wait to find out who all she called.

Oh, I'm so glad you heard that! Did you also here him say the GPs didn't have the info on who she called and received calls from, so the GPs don't know if "nanny" called her or not. (parapharasing here)

Okay, I just saw on Fox Orlando site that the DNA tests from the car are not in yet. I don't understand what is taking so long. Wonder if they would wait until they got the air results from the " Body Farm" before releasing everything.

I know that is a Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers but it is the hardest part. It is so frustrating with no news. It feels like a gag order but I know it's not one. Talk Casey, talk already.....

MARK FUHRMAN, FMR LAPD HOMICIDE DETECTIVE: Well, I can tell you this. When I sat with the brother, Lee, he said that they didn't have any phone records from July 8 forward, but he said that's not much of concern to them, to the family, because their concerned with the area between June 16 to about the 27th, when the car was left at the check-cashing facility parking lot. So they don't even have the records for that period, so I don't know how they can claim this. And the only records they have are the phone records from Casey Anthony's cell phone. They don't have any hard line records from where she was living or any other cell phone, so -- the records were cut off because her bill was not paid, which was to the tune of $724. So those records are now accessible even to Casey Anthony, only by search warrant.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,402098,00.html

Wonder when her cell was turned off?

Thought as I was about to leave to run errands. Wonder if she told them she "LOST" her cell and it was really turned off?

Haven't read enough today - so sorry if this has been answered or asked.

Can anyone tell me who all went to Puerto Rico on vacation and on what date they left...I know Casey picked up Amy from the airport upon her return and I remember reading myspace comments from Casey about "P.R. stole all of my friends!" and of course JP and Ricardo were from PR - so I'm thinking they may have all gone.

Is there any evidence to suggest that Casey paid them to take Caylee with them to stay with family members for some period of time???

Remember the reverse speech by Casey where she says.
"Boys did this."
"Not this guilty"
"Boys still scared, even though not guilty" (paraphrasing here)
and then the weird call into NG the other night where the male asks NG if the bio Grandparents that have Caylee would get in trouble if they returned her now and would Caylee still be in trouble....

Far fetched I know...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member