Newbie Club Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I interpreted that search warrant last week to mean that George and Cindy could be Obstructing Justice,... did anyone else? And, I wonder if Cindy has hidden other stuff, or told George some things that he has not confessed because he is does not have to implicate his wife. What's that law about married people not having to divluge or testify against each other? George has seemed to me since the first Greta interview last week like he was going to explode at any minute. I can't imagine what Cindy has said and done. Why does the word "collusion" keep coming to mind?
Does it seem to anybody else, after looking at those photo bucket shots of Casey taken in June or July of last year, that she was advertising herself for sale? She definitely is chameleon-like. I wouldn't have recognized her with the blond, long hair or the 50's style do.

I did think that it was possbile they were referring to GP's

Thanks, MIMI2.
But where does the reference to the money Casey spent/stole come from? Did Cindy actually say that?
I'm thinking that the last fight on the 15th may have been about money issues. Casey seems to have started ripping off her room mate Amy shortly after that, right?

She first mentioned it in the 911 call. Didn't say how much, but did say she wanted her arrested for stealing money and her car. I think she mentioned the amount on Nancy Grace

someone recently let me know that the amount has never been substaniated. So, I don't know. She obviously took money at some point and probably more than once would be my guess.

I am in total agreement SusieClue, I think he is the most level headed one. I believe that he is in complete denial. But, I think he sincerely believes that Caylee is alive. I don't think that driving a mobile billboard around is a hoax, I think he really hopes to find her, I think he's desperate and that he believed Casey would eventually tell the truth, maybe that's why they never looked for Caylee before, they hoped to get the truth from Casey and when it became aparent that wasn't happening George decided to go about on his own. Just my opinion.

I can't understand why GP is driving around with the rolling billboard if they are watching people who they think have Caylee...no logic in that. JMO

I can't understand why GP is driving around with the rolling billboard if they are watching people who they think have Caylee...no logic in that. JMO

Yeah that is mind boggling to me :confused: unless that is were the "hoax" is, he's trying to sound more in control? I can't understand that statement at all, if they know who has her why in the H#ll wont' he tell LE and get her back NOW and get the suspision off of Casey? I am almost rethinking my earlier post about him being level headed. This case truly makes my head spin.:waitasec:

Yeah that is mind boggling to me :confused: unless that is were the "hoax" is, he's trying to sound more in control? I can't understand that statement at all, if they know who has her why in the H#ll wont' he tell LE and get her back NOW and get the suspision off of Casey? I am almost rethinking my earlier post about him being level headed. This case truly makes my head spin.:waitasec:

I go back & forth with my opinion on GP's...it seems like they are starting to get a grip on reality and then they lose it...

Hi all-
I'm a new newbie, too. I have lurked on this site off and on for a few years, too.
I have a few questions, but I'll do them gradually.
First, has anyone ever seen Cindy cry? I have seen George break down a few times, but never Cindy or Lee. Second, where does Cindy get her information from? Does she "channel" Casey? I mean, how does she come up with those random gems, like last week, when she suddenly proclaimed that Casey had told her (and she hadn't seen Casey in over a week) that "Caylee could be in danger?"

Exactly...is Cindy clairevoyant? (spelling wrong!)...I was wondering that too...I never heard of a recorded conversation where Casey says that Caylee is now in danger. I'm having the hardest time believing that Cindy (a mother) could believe the BS coming out of her daughters mouth, and again, I say, it just has to be because she can't handle (mentally) the idea that Caylee is dead...or she is completely covering up for her daughter...I tend to believe the first excuse.

I agree SusieClue I don't think the GR's are able to let go of their denial.

What ever happened to the "Grand Theft" charges that Cindy was going to file against Casey? I haven't seen many interviews, so I don't know where the $4,000 or $45,000 figures (which seem preposterous) came from. Is that really true?

I think Greta said $4-5 thousand and some heard that as $45 thousand.

This guy is former LE. I'm pretty sure he knows better.

I don't think anyone can understand what they are going through. I know for a fact that my mother would defend me until the end. The end being the truth finally comes out. You can not fault this family for wanting to believe in their daughter. Whether it be denial or not.

I don't think anyone can understand what they are going through. I know for a fact that my mother would defend me until the end. The end being the truth finally comes out. You can not fault this family for wanting to believe in their daughter. Whether it be denial or not.

yeah but the lies. omg. caylee is so lost in all of this. to me they seem so f'ing selfish. this child is GONE and i dont see them crying, or freaking out or upset. all they care about is their image and making up stupid stories and saying the most outlandish things i've ever heard. this case will go down in history as one mess. i wish i could see into the future. oh wait, i bet i know. casey will be charged, found guilty, and the whole family will be on a crusade till the end of time to prove her innocence.

it's not even about caylee anymore in my opinion. it's all about themselves.

while this child lies god knows where. it's pathetic and sad.

I have felt since the first moment I saw Cindy that she was and is so busy trying to control everything that there is no space available to be real. Power and control. Cindy is not a victim of Casey. Cindy calls the shots in that household.
Another thing I can't figure out, related to the "flurry of phone calls" on the 16th- how is that possible, that no one answered, ever? Is it possible that Cindy just went home and dealt with whatever it was? And has assured Casey that she would take care of everything? Is this why Cindy said last week -they think Casey will crack, but she never will...
I dunno; it just seems like Cindy spends all her time and energy creating confusion and roadblocks, if not obstructing the investigation.

Thank you for the welcome!
I just wrote another post, but I had timed out and now it's lost. Hmm. So many questions, so little time.
It is late; maybe I'll say g'nite.
Take care, everybody

What ever happened to the "Grand Theft" charges that Cindy was going to file against Casey? I haven't seen many interviews, so I don't know where the $4,000 or $45,000 figures (which seem preposterous) came from. Is that really true?

I don't know where anyone got the money figure from, especially Nancy Grace's figure.

I am also not sure about these "Grand Theft" charges. In the first 911 phone call this is where Cindy wanted to have Casey arrested for stealing Cindy's car and for stealing money. Cindy, as we have learned was trying to get out of Casey where Caylee was so Cindy calls 911 thinking if she could get the police to Cindy's house perhaps Casey would tell where Caylee was

We all know what happened by the third 911 phone call.

IIRC, Cindy is the one that first mentioned the money on her her first interview with Nancy Grace...it is probably in the media thread.
We need a link to verify who said what here ....

I remember NG reporting the $45,000 on air and I thought "where the heck did she get that figure from? Then others reporting $4,500 and I thought ... where is the money figure coming from?

Cindy has an odd way of supporting Casey, good, bad or indifferent. Even though Caylee is missing, when Cindy speaks about Casey, it's not coming across as a supportive mother. Cindy's tone of voice to Casey during the first phone call from jail, shows no emotion or concern for Casey. The conversation was so "matter-of-fact."

Cindy and Casey have the exact personality and they play games with one another to see who is going to win this round.

Cindy has an odd way of supporting Casey, good, bad or indifferent. Even though Caylee is missing, when Cindy speaks about Casey, it's not coming across as a supportive mother. Cindy's tone of voice to Casey during the first phone call from jail, shows no emotion or concern for Casey. The conversation was so "matter-of-fact."

Cindy and Casey have the exact personality and they play games with one another to see who is going to win this round.

I think it comes from Cindy's experience in trying to deal with her daughter's actions....in the first phone call from jail, i interpret the weariness in Cindy's voice(don't waste your call hollering at me~she could have been me trying to reason with my own kid). Cindy was trying to get a straight answer out of Casey for a LONG time, it probably had been their way of interacting for years.....I believe Cindy loves her daughter, but at the same time she knows the kid is not mature and rational.

Ok, well some of you may have seen it, but I just found it this morning....

It is video of Cindy's testimony at Casey's bond hearing...if you have about 30 min to spare, it is VERY interesting...if anyone is into analyzing body language, you will find lots of things to nitpick. Cindy is sweet as pie with the defense, and then becomes very argumentative when questioned by the prosecution....

Sorry if this is "old news"....but if you HAVEN'T seen it, I recommend you watch it, and let's discuss!

Link: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=7039126&version=1&locale=EN-US

Professoressa!

I just rewatched Cindy's performance at the bond hearing...it was very interesting as you said - to see this, again, after seeing so many events unfold in this case.

The number 1 thing that jumped out at me was when Cindy stated:

"I am prepared to do anything I can to pro <sic>....to find Caylee. "

So I am interpreting that little slip to mean she was going to say, I am prepared to do anything I can to protect Casey...and she caught herself just in the nic of time. I think all of her bizarre actions since that time have validated this mindset.

The second thing that stood out - was Cindy saying that Casey is her best friend. (she quickly followed with, besides my husband, of course (obviously that was only thrown in as an afterthought:rolleyes:) THAT admission speaks LOUD and CLEAR to me about the dysfunctional nature of that relationship. As others have stated on this forum, it would seem she was not creating healthy boundaries between her and her daughter which has probably (probably??) led to some serious mental health consequences in Casey.

Lastly, at one point Cindy references Casey's job at Mummy? Is that like the Mummy ride at Universal??? How odd.:waitasec: Anyone else catch that? She also mentioned she worked at the Hard Rock Cafe... I hadn't heard these references before.

And finally, once again it is confirmed in my mind that the "mistake" in saying the last time they saw Caylee was June 9th is just a bunch of BS in an attempt to cover up for Casey. YOU JUST DON'T FORGET THE FATHER'S DAY PIECE. NO WAY.

I'd love to hear everyone else's opinion on this - if you get the chance to rewatch it. Thank you Professoressa for posting the link!!!:clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Susielarios