Newbie Club Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone watch Nancy Grace last night? I know most of the show was boring and didn't have many updates at all, but did you hear one of the callers calling in? He asked if say a grandparent had the child and turned the child in would the mother get out of jail? and would the grandparent be in trouble? They were asking the attorney's about this. I can't find a link for it and am not sure if they show the callers who call in anyway.

I thought it was interesting when he asked it. I'm sure it means nothing, but it peaked my interest. I have felt at times that maybe the father's family found out they had a grandchild or niece and they took her or Casey gave Caylee to them to get her away from her parents. THEN I think of the dogs, the horrible smell etc and I think maybe not.

I also heard George yesterday say "she belongs with us not them". The link of that is below.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/crime/2008/08/12/ng.psychic.search.cnn?iref=videosearch

I have not rewatched it. Just don't have the time. But I do remember CIndy was all over and kinda snippy..
I still think that the gps know nothing. Well at least George. My heart really went out to him that day he freaked. Just because he is an ex le doesnt mean squat to me. IT was a long time ago, and maybe he didnt even like his job, or it did not work out for him.. Like he didnt have the right skills.

I think its quite easy to forget dates. I have done it tons of times in my life. But I wonder why they didnt sit down and think hhhmm when was the last time. Why didnt fathers day ring a bell. I kinda remember reading that Cindy got confused on dates and thought the 9th was fathers day. Don't quote me on that. I probably can't find it.

Lastly.. Every few hours my mind flip flops and I think that she is alive, she is not..
Things go on everyday that we don't know about so maybe this is just one big mystery and we can't really imagine the truth.:waitasec:

Did anyone watch Nancy Grace last night? I know most of the show was boring and didn't have many updates at all, but did you hear one of the callers calling in? He asked if say a grandparent had the child and turned the child in would the mother get out of jail? and would the grandparent be in trouble? They were asking the attorney's about this. I can't find a link for it and am not sure if they show the callers who call in anyway.

I thought it was interesting when he asked it. I'm sure it means nothing, but it peaked my interest. I have felt at times that maybe the father's family found out they had a grandchild or niece and they took her or Casey gave Caylee to them to get her away from her parents. THEN I think of the dogs, the horrible smell etc and I think maybe not.

I also heard George yesterday say "she belongs with us not them". The link of that is below.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/crime/2008/08/12/ng.psychic.search.cnn?iref=videosearch

I'm SO glad you brought that call up - it definitely perked my ears up too. My thought was it was someone trying to "feel things out" as if - this person was trying to see if it would be "safe" to return Caylee...it also sounded a lot like that Patrick guy that visited Casey...... Or maybe, I just wanted to read into it because I WANT Caylee to not be dead and to come home.:confused:

That is interesting. But if thats the case then why don't they just say it. But you are right.. Going back to the smell....

I'm SO glad you brought that call up - it definitely perked my ears up too. My thought was it was someone trying to "feel things out" as if - this person was trying to see if it would be "safe" to return Caylee...it also sounded a lot like that Patrick guy that visited Casey...... Or maybe, I just wanted to read into it because I WANT Caylee to not be dead and to come home.:confused:

Wow you are right.. I didnt not watch it. But maybe whoever has her is concern about what will happen to them. I think if she is alive its time to drop her off somewhere( firestation)! If the people are reading this.. JIC they have no clue where..

Wow you are right.. I didnt not watch it. But maybe whoever has her is concern about what will happen to them. I think if she is alive its time to drop her off somewhere( firestation)! If the people are reading this.. JIC they have no clue where..

Here is the original question - I cut and pasted from the transcript of the show (link below)

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Yes. If, for instance, the girl was really with, like, a biological grandmother, like the mother says -- like, I don`t know who she says she`s with -- but if that`s true and she turns up, like, within the next couple of weeks, A, will the mom still be in trouble for not telling the cops where she was? And will the person that she`s with be in trouble for not coming forth with her?

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0808/11/ng.01.html

We are taking your calls live. First let`s answer Isaac out of Tennessee. Let`s unleash the lawyers, Susan Moss, Joe Episcopo, Alex Sanchez. His question was twofold. Number one, if Caylee turns up, will Casey Anthony remain behind bars on the current charges? And number two, whomever she is with, will they be held liable?

Susan Moss?

SUSAN MOSS, FAMILY LAW ATTORNEY & CHILD ADVOCATE: Yes and yes. She is going to be held and convicted of felony child endangerment and also of lying to the police.

But I`ve got to tell you something. Unfortunately, I don`t think this child is going to be found, because if the cadaver dogs sniff you out, there is no more reasonable doubt. And the fact that we`re taking the air and bringing it to the body farm, I think you`re going to find even more evidence.

I saw this too...but I found the response from one of the *experts panel* even more interesting, "no, that person would not be charged"???? i'm too sleep-deprived to look it up verbatum, sorry.

I saw this too...but I found the response from one of the *experts panel* even more interesting, "no, that person would not be charged"???? i'm too sleep-deprived to look it up verbatum, sorry.

Here you go dear:

ALEX SANCHEZ, DEFENSE ATTORNEY: Yes, I think it`s unlikely that if this person was taking care of this child and was holding that child and was treating that child properly, I`m not sure that she`s going to be facing any charges at all. And even if there were some charges that she could possibly face, do the police really want to prosecute her? Wouldn`t they, at this point, want this case to just disappear?

I thought that was a bizarre and illogical answer, myself. What about KIDNAPPING?

Casey is knowing she's up the creek without a paddle. Her newest spin may be such that she is telling her family that she gave Caylee to the father's family. Being the liar that she is, she sees the nanny story isn't working, so she has to find another lie to keep people following. Anything to throw off that pizza smell!

*I really like this newbie thread*

Professoressa!

I just rewatched Cindy's performance at the bond hearing...it was very interesting as you said - to see this, again, after seeing so many events unfold in this case.

The number 1 thing that jumped out at me was when Cindy stated:

"I am prepared to do anything I can to pro <sic>....to find Caylee. "

So I am interpreting that little slip to mean she was going to say, I am prepared to do anything I can to protect Casey...and she caught herself just in the nic of time. I think all of her bizarre actions since that time have validated this mindset.

The second thing that stood out - was Cindy saying that Casey is her best friend. (she quickly followed with, besides my husband, of course (obviously that was only thrown in as an afterthought:rolleyes:) THAT admission speaks LOUD and CLEAR to me about the dysfunctional nature of that relationship. As others have stated on this forum, it would seem she was not creating healthy boundaries between her and her daughter which has probably (probably??) led to some serious mental health consequences in Casey.

Lastly, at one point Cindy references Casey's job at Mummy? Is that like the Mummy ride at Universal??? How odd.:waitasec: Anyone else catch that? She also mentioned she worked at the Hard Rock Cafe... I hadn't heard these references before.

And finally, once again it is confirmed in my mind that the "mistake" in saying the last time they saw Caylee was June 9th is just a bunch of BS in an attempt to cover up for Casey. YOU JUST DON'T FORGET THE FATHER'S DAY PIECE. NO WAY.

I'd love to hear everyone else's opinion on this - if you get the chance to rewatch it. Thank you Professoressa for posting the link!!!:clap:

Thanks, SusieClue! I am going to have to go back and watch again because you found much more interesting info...I would LOVE to see a body language expert or a "statement analyst" review Cindy's words and behavior (and Casey's). What struck me was just how incredibly antagonistic Cindy became AS SOON AS the prosecutor (or whoever is representing the county) began her questions. Immediately went on the defensive. I think that speaks volumes...:behindbar JMO

Also, another thought...did you guys hear about the Anthony's neighbor who stated he heard a commotion quite frequently between Casey and her parents? This comes as no surprise, I'm sure....but I feel relieved that LE must be questioning anyone who may have had contact with the Anthonys...I think they are building a case going WAY back into family history....:waitasec:

I have to go out this afternoon....so afraid I'm going to miss something! I sure hope something gets resolved before school is back in session here, and I have to go to work! LOL Have a nice afternoon, newbies, and let's pray to (insert deity of choice) for some resolution... :)

Here you go dear:

ALEX SANCHEZ, DEFENSE ATTORNEY: Yes, I think it`s unlikely that if this person was taking care of this child and was holding that child and was treating that child properly, I`m not sure that she`s going to be facing any charges at all. And even if there were some charges that she could possibly face, do the police really want to prosecute her? Wouldn`t they, at this point, want this case to just disappear?

I thought that was a bizarre and illogical answer, myself. What about KIDNAPPING?

thank you....perhaps he read into the call also and wanted to give that vibe.

I didn't hear about the neighbor's statement? when did this surface (and why hasn't NG pounced on this, she's usually repeating it 10X)

Morning-
Collusion. The other "C" word. Since these people are so disturbed, and Cindy is determined to control and manipulate everybody, I have no reason for not entertaining the possibility that she has contrived much of what is playing out here.
And on another note, I don't see anything noble or sane about Lee, either. Look at all those photos with him partying heartily with Casey and all her friends, apparently in their parents house last year. GMAB

Cindy has an odd way of supporting Casey, good, bad or indifferent. Even though Caylee is missing, when Cindy speaks about Casey, it's not coming across as a supportive mother. Cindy's tone of voice to Casey during the first phone call from jail, shows no emotion or concern for Casey. The conversation was so "matter-of-fact."

Cindy and Casey have the exact personality and they play games with one another to see who is going to win this round.

Very creepy. It's all about mind games with these people.

Susie Clue-
What do you think of that montage of pictures of Casey in the photobucket posted here? Look at the one of the far left, Casey with a 50's chic up do. Very Latina look; she looks much older, too, in that one.
She's quite the chameleon.
BTW, does anyone know who the big guy is, the one with bleached hair who shows up in many photos, seems to be the male star of the "anything but clothes party?"

Very creepy. It's all about mind games with these people.

You're right and the main game is the Keep up Appearances game.
1.Pretend to be the perfect extended family. No tension / no strife in this family.
2. Pretend outwardly to treat each other with respect. No lying / no screaming so loud the neighbors can hear in this family.

3.Pretend to believe your daughter when she says she hasn't seen your grandbaby since she left her with the sitter who doesn't exist. And she has no idea where she is now, except that first she is safe and near, and then she is in danger. Believe her even though she has been sitting in jail all this time and has no way of knowing either way.

4.Pretend that you have "information" given to you by Casey that you cannot reveal , even though all visits have been recorded on video and we have heard all that was said.

5.Pretend, Keep up Appearances and pretend some more.

6.Pretend now that you know someone kidnapped Caylee and "they" are being watched. They know they are being watched , but that no one bothers to tell LE where they are so that they can rescue the poor child from the kidnappers.

7.For the love of that helpless baby, cut the crap and tell Casey that for once in her life someone matters more than she does, and until she starts speaking plain english instead of "Anthonyspeak" and tells LE and her family everything that she knows (the truth) about Caylee's disappearance she will get no support ,none, financially or emotionally until then.
:steamed:

It's good to know that there is a thread for us newbies....When I post in the other threads, I feel like I am stepping on toes, and I don't feel welcome...I've only posted a few times, but I have followed this case from the beginning, I am close to giving up on WS, but maybe I will feel a little more welcome among other newbies like myself...Not trying to complain about anyone, I just don't feel like my thoughts or opinions are welcome in the main threads....Does anyone else get that feeling, or am I just a little too sensitive?

this forum is filled with newbies and others who have been involved for a long time. the threads move very fast and not everyone has time to read each post....i don't take it personally, just post where and when you want, but I try to be relevant unless i'm ranting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Susielarios