Newbie Club Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I updated my original post- that's how quickly that petered out. They were alerted to the area because of a suspicious odor but did some digging and did not find anything of interest. They were probably only there for about 30 minutes.

That's so not the way I want this case to end but I want it to END soo badly!

Oh, keep us updated! Please!!

I guess what I'm saying is this: does someone in his family know where Caylee or her body is, without his knowledge?

I am new here as well as all of you and I have been lurking not sure what to write. This case has me so upset. I have two teenagers now my daughter is 18 1/2 years old and will be 19 in Oct. my son is 17 1/2 years old and will be 18 this month and I would not know what I would do if I did not have these two in my life. My daughter and I have not seen each other in 3 years due to family problems and this has been the hardest three years for me even though I know where she is it is still hard for me. This mother Casey makes me sick. Telling her mother she knows who has Caylee but won't tell where she is that is such crap. Sorry just venting a bit. I also don't understand how the gma and gpa of this little girl can believe every word their daughter is saying when are they going to wake up and smell the coffee??
I hope they find some answers soon..

We are all praying for your safe return Caylee......

Hello Newbies.....I like the way they seperated the threads into specific topiics...makes it easier to just read the last couple pages of each one and get caught up on the lastest news.

This Just In! Special Awards Ceremony Planned For 2008 Mother of the Year Winner Casey Anthony! The ceremony will be held August 21st at the Orange County Jail and the award will be presented by last year's winner.
britney_spears_child.jpg

ROFLMAO!:clap::clap::clap:

I'm too afraid to ask this on the main thread so here goes:

Does anyone remember the name of that group that helped in the search for Natalee Hollaway? Some type of search group run by a man whose daughter was murdered?

Hi...I'm another Newbieteer!

Fox is reporting that Gpa is going on the road to look for Caylee.

I'm too afraid to ask this on the main thread so here goes:

Does anyone remember the name of that group that helped in the search for Natalee Hollaway? Some type of search group run by a man whose daughter was murdered?

I think it was Equi-search? but i'm misspelling it.

This Just In! Special Awards Ceremony Planned For 2008 Mother of the Year Winner Casey Anthony! The ceremony will be held August 21st at the Orange County Jail and the award will be presented by last year's winner.
britney_spears_child.jpg

OMG suddenlyobsessed! I practically fell off my chair ....too funny:crazy:

Thanks for the welcome, professoressa.:) And thanks Susieclue for starting this thread.:clap: Love the song. And last but not least welcome to all my fellow Newbieteers.:Banane57::seeya:

Dadgumit!!!! I missed the Fox segment on Caylee.:furious: I was putting laundry in the washer. Did anyone hear what group Gpa is joining in the search?

Glad there is a home from us...I was starting to feel like a red-headed step child on the other thread...LMAO...no offense to anyone of course.

It seems like the gps still believe that caylee is alive. I hope she is to. But I wonder if they know more.. than we do.. Or are they in denial and thats why they are driving the billboard around.

Afternoon fellow Newbs!

SuddenlyObsessed, that picture and caption. OMG. There are no words. Thank you for the laugh.

I haven't been able to tune much in to FOX (little ones around) so did they say WHERE gp is going to look for Caylee?

That Texas company sounds like a credit reporting agency, the name is so similar to Equifax that when I read/hear it I never think missing person. And yes, I wish they (the Anthonys) would ask for their help.

And WHY hasn't the family asked for Texas Equesearch's help? I would think Cindy would be grateful.....but then she would have to face the fact that it is recovery.

Afternoon fellow Newbs!

SuddenlyObsessed, that picture and caption. OMG. There are no words. Thank you for the laugh.

I haven't been able to tune much in to FOX (little ones around) so did they say WHERE gp is going to look for Caylee?

That Texas company sounds like a credit reporting agency, the name is so similar to Equifax that when I read/hear it I never think missing person. And yes, I wish they (the Anthonys) would ask for their help.

Without an inkling of where to start searching or credible information about where Caylee was last seen, I don't think there is much Equusearch could do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000