News from the Enquirer Re:Why they requested closed meeting

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I've always had a sneaky suspicion about the suppression of the video when Casey heard the remains were found. Wonder if she said something incriminating along the lines of "that information wasn't supposed to get out", or "how did he find out where it was". I've just always felt like there was more to this that simply her emotional reaction.

Is there still a chance we will see this tape at trial?

I agree with the thought that if Casey confessed to any degree, it would have been to Baez. But if Cindy via Baez sent D.Casey to look for the body of precious Caylee, why was Casey so distraught when her little body was actually found? Even Baez seemed visibly shaken.
Was it because D.Casey didn't find it and hide it better? This isn't making sense to me.
D. Casey did say, according to Hoover, they were going to get Caylee and she was dead. So all of this film seems to reel back to those two. Are they believeable or have we gone off track because we did take them at their word - and now what we believe is happening seems hinky?
So what happens if we disbelieve both Hoover and D.Casey. That Dom's words were just bravado, and Hoover took him seriously. Would that change our belief about what the secret meeting was all about?
All of this is IMO or TRAMB (thoughts rattling around my brain) so I would be really interested in fellow posters thoughts about not believing either Hoover or Dom's past testimony.:truce:

oh oh I think I went OT again...

This sounds like something Leonard would say... haha

I agree, This whole story is nonsense. The only thing I think Dom may have to confess is that he was sent to the area to make a overt, with Hoover, claim that they searched that area and nothing was there. Nothing more, certainly not that someone in the jail overheard Casey say where the body was, just that it was a tactic to show the lack of evidence. This would be a plan devised by mom , not Baez, imo.

The N. E. pays for stories. A lot of money.

Did Kio and Ricardo admit to LE they had been paid thousands for their story and photos? We can expect a lot more Joys of the world, and letter writers to come out with their own fanciful stories by the time the trial gets here in a year or two.
The story in the NE and the prosecutions request to the judge I think are unrelated.

This closed door meeting didn't happen when KioMarie, RicardoM gave, actually sold their stories to the NE!

I don't believe this story has who this info came from, did it?

I do hope whatever happens, the evidence found with Caylee doesn't get thrown out! That's my fear.

The prosecutions motion states:
1. Certain materials and information have come into the possession of Law Enforcement.

2. Those materials and information are discoverable under FRCP 3.220

3. There is good cause to delay disclosure of these materials and information pursuant to FRCP 3.220
http://wdbo.com/common/pdf/orlando/Casey-in_camera-hearing-1.pdf

I do not believe this newspaper article would be the reason, I feel like someone gave LE some very pertinent information that links KC directly? I know is wishful thinking on my part. Of course, I can be wrong trying to speculate but there have been others who sold their stories and the prosecution did not react with an exparte motion..

JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Let's stay on topic about the Enquirer article and not about our personal opinions of LP. Thanks!

Ok but wait if the Enquirer just got this story and their source is who we think it is, why wouldn't that source tell a story that would fit the facts?

KC: and I put Caylee on the ground surrounded by tall plants --- for instance

For the sake of argument - KC always stretches the truth, why would she tell the whole truth to her attorney? Wouldn't she want to make herself seem like a "good girl" even when telling this.
KC: I buried my daughter
Remember KC only tells half truths.. So half of this story could be true, we just have to figure out which half.

now that you mention that, he did say he'd been assigned there before and then was re-assigned there, didn't he. But like you say, if he had requested to be reassigned there, surely his supervisors would have mentioned that to LE.
why would he need to request to be assigned there? anybody could go there at any time. i think if he had some "inside info" he would have taken measures to make sure she was found sooner. i dont believe he was sure at all.

There have been alot of stories reportedely leaking from the jail since her arrest and some of these were reported from the Enquier. Remember the nurse incarcerated at the same time of KC? She was in for check fraud (multiple in several states) and reported on the scene recounts of KC after she found out Caylee was founnd. This woman hit the airways and the story faded. "Money, Money, Money MONEY" Encouraging the Enquirer staff to sing, "I'll giv'em somethinng to talk about, Alittle mystery to figure out!"

why would he need to request to be assigned there? anybody could go there at any time. i think if he had some "inside info" he would have taken measures to make sure she was found sooner. i dont believe he was sure at all.

I also don't think we can put much faith in RK's son saying RK told him he knew where the body was. If he did ask for a transfer to that area, it may have been his bounty hunter experience kicking in. How many times have I said to myself or someone - I know this and this is there - I'm positive. Because I feel it in my gut and my instincts, and I may be right but that doesn't mean I really did know it beforehand. It was just a good supposition. All paths lead to this deduction. Hardly scientific way of thought, which by the way describes me to a T.

Who needs money right now?

From reading over on the foreclosure thread it looks like they all do....the A's, Brad and DC. Everyone of them is in the process of being foreclosed upon.

I'm being a sarcastic wisea$$ here. I couldn't resist.

While it is obviously a tabloid rag, they have been accurate many times in the past about their stories. In fact, IIRC, they are pushing for a Pulitzer for exposing the John Edwards/mistress/baby daddy scandal. They were the first to break the story, amidst fervent denials, and turns out they were right.

Ya never know . . .
...but then again, they had someone trailing him...pics and all.

Does anyone have Casey's complete visitor log? I have one that ends 7/26/08 and one that doesn't start until 10/15/08. If by any stretch of the imagination the Enquirer was correct that the prosecutors had only recently learned of this (alleged-and-probably-never-happened) statement, I would think it would have to have been made in the context of a meeting that was logged in as an "attorney meeting" but in actuality was with a person who would not "count" for purposes of the attorney-client privilege--or arguably would not count. I assume the prosecutors would have reviewed the tapes of all other visits.
I was thinking the same thing!! I know that she has not been making phone calls to anyone because quite naturally they would be recorded and released to the public... so my first thought was "who was she visiting with and talking to other than her attorney?" Where ARE those visitor logs? This would be interesting (if this NE story is true..)

On another note...If this story would be true... am wondering if she coud have been talking to another inmate by chance, on a friendly one-on-one basis... (kinda like Misty...with the girl that did her hair in jail between the bars)...and she told someone....just a thought.. ya know how KC likes to talk...

It is very interesting to me that there were TWO different people, looking in the same area for Caylee.

You know how they say two unusual occurrences are usually related? I don't know how the dump site of Caylee's body was given out, but given out it was, somehow.

I have always thought it interesting that two unrelated people were looking in the same area. DC was just hoping that they found it first, maybe to move it? I don't know, but this activity intrigues me.

AquaEyes

While it is obviously a tabloid rag, they have been accurate many times in the past about their stories. In fact, IIRC, they are pushing for a Pulitzer for exposing the John Edwards/mistress/baby daddy scandal. They were the first to break the story, amidst fervent denials, and turns out they were right.

Ya never know . . .

And don't forget, they broke the story of OJ's shoes with their photos...

For several years now, the NE, and only that magazine do I know for sure, has been extremely accurate in many of its leading stories. They even are cited, without apologies, by news sources now. However, this doesn't mean that they don't sensationalize, probably pay for information, etc.

I have been stunned by their accuracy in many, many cases.

AquaEyes

now that you mention that, he did say he'd been assigned there before and then was re-assigned there, didn't he. But like you say, if he had requested to be reassigned there, surely his supervisors would have mentioned that to LE.

Yes, I think he was assigned there originally in August, then was assigned there again in December, I believe that is what he meant-I seem to remember him saying that August was the very first time...But I will have to look, too-I might be confusing him with JG, who said he worked that area in training-Or was that Rusciano? Yikes....
Anyway, yes, it seems too coincidental.

I do believe they have tire marks in the grass and also dirt and leaves etc from there so, NO, the car didnt stay on the road.

There are older pictures of Suburban Drive (not in the context of this case, I think I just Googled some keywords regarding Hidden Oaks, or Suburban) on the 'net. In these pics, there is a white pick-up, looks almost like a county vehicle, that is backed up onto the grass right where the end of the wooden backyard fence meets the woods. It is a good 10-15 feet back up into the grass, so there is room to back the car sorta between the fence and the woodline.
Geez, I think I posted them on here somewhere, will never find them :(
but I will try! And post them when I find them.

This is my very first thread and trust me I take everything I read from the Enquireer with a grain of salt but it does offer a little insight into why the SA is requesting a closed door meeting

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/case4t_anthony_caylee_murder_kronk_confession/celebrity/68203

I really wonder if this rings true??? If it did would that mean that they recovered the info from listening in on Client/Attorney meeting? Is that admissable?

This information has been out there for a long time. I'm very surprised that Jose B. did not advise her to make a deal.

Kimster do we have a thread for all the jail logs ? It would be nice to have them all in one place . TIA

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichelleleighD70
Back