GUILTY NH - Abby Hernandez, 14, North Conway, 9 Oct 2013 - #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
WMTW TV ‏@WMTWTV 44m44 minutes ago
NH AG calls 4:30 news conference to make statement about case v. Nathaniel Kibby, accused of kidnapping Abigail Hernandez. @WMTMTV

https://twitter.com/WMTWTV

WCSH 6 ‏@WCSH6 45m45 minutes ago
The NH AG is holding a press conference this afternoon regarding Nathaniel Kibby, the alleged Abigail Hernandez kidnapper.

https://twitter.com/WCSH6

Hmmm, must be time to move on. I think it's a positive step. I hope Abby knows that there are many, many people out there in the world who will always hold her in a special place in their heart. I'm one of them.

Bizarre ........ There must be something of importance to say. I doubt a presser would be called to say ' show's over folks, move along' would it? Because in essence the silence and lack of pressers has said just that. Strange days.

Ugh, I feel sick :(

Nathaniel Kibby indicted on hundreds of charges in connection with kidnapping

CONCORD, N.H. —A Gorham man has been indicted on multiple counts of sexual assault, threatening and kidnapping in connection with the disappearance of a North Conway teenager last year.

The 200 pages of indictments released Wednesday detail hundreds of charges against Nathaniel Kibby, 34, alleging that he kidnapped the girl, who was 14 years old at the time, and restrained her for the purpose of sexually assaulting her.

The North Conway girl, who was 14 at the time, went missing in October 2013. She was last seen leaving Conway High School.

Link: Read unsealed indictments.

I followed this case early on but not so much in the middle and only barely when she was " FOUND SAFE" Hallelujah. Question for you super snoopers. Did he know her or stalk her or just pick anyone at random that day ? TIA

80 counts of aggravated SA, 80 counts af felony SA.. I just can't. A, I'm so so sorry, so flipping angry

Asking not to use her name, nor share any photos, images of victim...she's a child.

Requesting that this ^^ stop today...traumatizing to child victim survivor.

Request incl quests and comments.

Holy terror. I wish they would have released a little of this horrible info earlier so Abby could have all of the community support she deserved. I am only through a very small part, but this is what I have discovered so far. -She was held in both the shipping container and his trailer home, as we kind of suspected.
-She was SO smart to try to carve info in the letter! That is ingenious!!
- The gags! Is it possible that is what they brought back from the water in the bag excited about? Some sort of binding or gag device. I hate even typing that.
- It was stated that he removed a fake camera to destroy evidence. (there are those cameras we talked about!!) How would fake cameras have evidence?
-OMG, she was given water through an aquarium pump. The things nasty monsters can think of is unbelievable.
- We considered why the neighbors never heard anything, but never gave consideration to the nasty monster shock collaring her to keep her quiet.

Horrified for her. To read it is terrible. To live it, I can't imagine.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow
Back