NH NH - Allenstown, Adult Female, 23-33, & 3 Children, under 11, Nov'85 & May'00 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

assaf1981

Inactive
Reaction score
800UFNH

The Doe Network: Case File 800UFNH

800ufnh.JPG

Reconstruction of Victim by NCMEC

Unidentified White Female

The victim was discovered on November 10, 1985 in Allenstown, Merrimack County, New Hampshire
Estimated Date of Death: 1-4 years prior
Skeletal Remains

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vital Statistics

Estimated age: 5-10 years old
Approximate Height and Weight: 4'3"
Distinguishing Characteristics: Possibly Native. Dark blonde or light brown, fine hair. Double-pierced ears.
Dentals: Shovel shaped anterior dentition.
DNA: Pending

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Case History
On November 10, 1985, the skeletal remains of a female and one female child were located in Allenstown, NH.

The bodies, wrapped in plastic strips, was found by a hunter in a wooded area between the Bear Brook Gardens trailer park and Bear Brook State Park in Allenstown. They were in a wooded area far from any roads. The cause of each death was repeated blows to the head from a blunt instrument, although there was evidence of other injuries.

On May 9, 2000, the skeletal remains of two additional female children were recovered. DNA testing confirmed that two of the children were biologically related to the adult female. All four victims may be biologically linked, but DNA results are still pending.

All four decedents are believed to be Caucasian or Native American and they are believed to have died in the early 1980's.

Investigators
If you have any information about this case please contact:
National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
B.J. Spamer
913-469-5437
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.

Agency Case Number: 85-1051

Source Information: UDRS

Thread #1
Thread #2

Last edited by a moderator:
upload_2018-5-30_5-5-46.jpeg

Found: November 10, 1985
Unidentified: upload_2018-5-30_5-5-46.jpeg Capture.PNG

Circumstances of Recovery On November 10, 1985 the skeletal remains of an adult female and one female child were located in Allenstown, NH. On May 9, 2000 the skeletal remains of two additional female children were recovered. The adult female was between 23-33 years old. The three children were young, all under 11 years old. DNA testing confirmed that two of the children were maternally related to the adult female. All four victims may be biologically linked, but DNA results are still pending. It is estimated that they died in the early 1980’s. See NamUs profiles 2173, 2175, and 2176 for detailed information on the other victims related to this adult.

Bear Brook Jane Doe (adult)

I just realized there was a 'Unidentified' place to put this, and I also searched the forums for it and could not find anything on it, still trying to figure it out...

Yes that does help, it is kinda hard to navigate to where new threads are supposed to go. I had just realized my mistake and then saw that I could not delete it or move it to another spot.

You're right I was confused, you're saying that Janis could be the missing mother. I misread and thought she was being suggested as the woman who was found in the barrel which baffled me totally. Anyway, moving on...

As I posted earlier, those 2 men you named share descendants but the update says "OR". I think they'd have most luck asking actual living people from round there. Both those guys have many local roots and are well documented.

I don't think Janis is related honestly, but they could still check it out?

No idea if this lady has been mentioned here, but i searched missing females from pearl river county and got 1 hit
Janis Rose Bullock – The Charley Project

Nobody really seems to know much about her after 1974, and she vanished completely in 1977 or 1978.

I was watching the 20/20 show of 01/22/2021 and heard one of the explanations Terry gave in 1986, as to what happened to Lisa's / Dawn's mother was that they had a restaurant and while it was being robbed she panicked and ran outside and was hit by a vehicle .

From Charleyproject.org : "...At the time of her disappearance, Bullock was allegedly working as a waitress at a truck stop on Highway 26 in Poplaville, Mississippi. Indications are that Bullock continued to work there until early to mid-1978; this is the last indication of her whereabouts.

The owner of the truck stop was Burnell "Dick" Dedeaux. In 1981, Dedeaux murdered his girlfriend and then took his own life. It's unclear whether Bullock actually knew Dedeaux, but authorities would like to know if anyone saw her around the time of his death. "

Just thought it was similar that Terry would mention how Lisa's / Dawn's mother died and Janis at the time of her disappearance was working as a waitress.

The one thing though is that Terry would of had to have known Janis for at least months / years prior through conception, birth , and raising the child as well as kept in contact in some way.

Wondering if there is a connection.

I was watching the 20/20 show of 01/22/2021 and heard one of the explanations Terry gave in 1986, as to what happened to Lisa's / Dawn's mother was that they had a restaurant and while it was being robbed she panicked and ran outside and was hit by a vehicle .

From Charleyproject.org : "...At the time of her disappearance, Bullock was allegedly working as a waitress at a truck stop on Highway 26 in Poplaville, Mississippi. Indications are that Bullock continued to work there until early to mid-1978; this is the last indication of her whereabouts.

The owner of the truck stop was Burnell "Dick" Dedeaux. In 1981, Dedeaux murdered his girlfriend and then took his own life. It's unclear whether Bullock actually knew Dedeaux, but authorities would like to know if anyone saw her around the time of his death. "

Just thought it was similar that Terry would mention how Lisa's / Dawn's mother died and Janis at the time of her disappearance was working as a waitress.

The one thing though is that Terry would of had to have known Janis for at least months / years prior through conception, birth , and raising the child as well as kept in contact in some way.

Wondering if there is a connection.

From 74 to 77/78 there is nothing really known about her other than the waitress job.
Tprs children remember being introduced to a girlfriend back in 74....i wonder if they'd remember if it was Janis or not from her photos. Im in a group with one of them, maybe i could ask her?
I also got an email back but he didnt say much.

I'm not genealogist, but the Mitchell-Livings lineage the MC has should have helped narrow down the search for her. There are two living descendants (possibly more) that I found who come from this branch, not so difficult to find. Do we just assume BRV already contacted them, since it was so easy for me to find? Surely, being an expert, she would have come across them already, reached out, and teased out any possible relationship, if it existed, wouldn't she?

The part about Eunsoon in the Chameleon video, after all the calls from her friend trying to0 reach, TPR had a lot of time and opportunity to run again. I wonder why he didn't.

Does anyone know where parts 6 & beyond of the ABC video might be?
I found 1-5 on youtube.

Nevermind, for anyone looking for the rest, it's on ABC's site.

I'm not genealogist, but the Mitchell-Livings lineage the MC has should have helped narrow down the search for her. There are two living descendants (possibly more) that I found who come from this branch, not so difficult to find. Do we just assume BRV already contacted them, since it was so easy for me to find? Surely, being an expert, she would have come across them already, reached out, and teased out any possible relationship, if it existed, wouldn't she?

I also found this. I've really fleshed out their family tree. However, maybe she can't use the sites we are using and can only use Gedmatch?

The other possibility is that they have exhausted the official family tree and are looking for illegitimate children.

Do you find it bizarre that this family seem to bypass the mortality stats of the time?! They'd have like 10 kids each and all would make it to adulthood. Maybe we were just sickly over here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli
Back