NH NH - Allenstown, Adult Female & 3 Children, found Nov'85 & May'00

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone else is interested, I found a blog that has posts, ordered by state that details some of the "missing missing" people. People who aren't really listed anywhere. They also list missing people who need pictures.

Thanks Alleykins. I hadn't seen that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, did a quick look some are listed in Doe, Charley and/ or NamUs. Someone would really have to look at them one by one to see who needs entered.

There is a prayer thread for Tulessa here:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...riend-Tulessa/page5&highlight=Prayers+Tulessa

Since she is very active in this thread, I thought I would share it with everyone in case it was missed and you would like to add a positive thought.

Thanks for letting us know, I haven't been on FB except to work. Saying prayers she feels better quickly

You're welcome, Rose and Carbuff. I hope she gets well soon and is back up to speed in no time. I enjoy her posts!

I think her first name was Etta (Sp?). Have spoken now with Doris's relatives as well. Doris has a twin and Caren has 2 full brothers so good candidates for providing DNA.
Do you know who the NamUs woman was that told you Carrie? I had emailed Amy Dobbs the other day because they're listed as PA on the rule out, Amy said they were working on it. Sounds like they spoke to FL LE. Would be nice to see the profiles online.

Once I compile the list of those still not added to any database, where should I post it?

I'm wondering if the Indian Child Welfare Act of 1978 might come into play and assist with this. Up until that point, up to 25-35% children were placed outside of the tribe and never reunited with family. The goal of the Act was to keep children in their extended families and communities. This child could have some records from this time if registered on a reservation. Either as one whose family are looking for her or one who was indeed placed in an extended or tribal foster/adopted home or one whose placement violated this. This time period was very volatile due to historic abuses and many records were kept leading to the point of assuring reunification or keeping children with in their tribes.

Another thing to note with the isotopes studies is many first nations tribes/territories and do extend into Canada. The external environment is very similar quiet north and definitely does not end or abruptly change at the US/Canadian border...extending our search upwards might be a good idea. Thoughts?

http://www.npr.org/2011/10/25/141672992/native-foster-care-lost-children-shattered-families

It looks to me like that isotope map shows areas that have to go north of the Great Lakes, which would be southern Ontario and Montreal. Probably also parts of British Colombia, Manitoba, and the Maritimes.

I'm wondering if the Indian Child Welfare Act of 1978 might come into play and assist with this. Up until that point, up to 25-35% children were placed outside of the tribe and never reunited with family. The goal of the Act was to keep children in their extended families and communities. This child could have some records from this time if registered on a reservation. Either as one whose family are looking for her or one who was indeed placed in an extended or tribal foster/adopted home or one whose placement violated this. This time period was very volatile due to historic abuses and many records were kept leading to the point of assuring reunification or keeping children with in their tribes.

Another thing to note with the isotopes studies is many first nations tribes/territories and do extend into Canada. The external environment is very similar quiet north and definitely does not end or abruptly change at the US/Canadian border...extending our search upwards might be a good idea. Thoughts?

http://www.npr.org/2011/10/25/141672992/native-foster-care-lost-children-shattered-families
Rose is drafting something to send to tribes in the isotope areas.
Reporters asked about Canada in the November press conference but the AG said the isotopes don't support that because their water is different and their results didn't match up to Canadian water isotopes. He did say that the 3 related victims spent the last 3-7 months in a more northern area which he said could have included Canada, but none of them are purported to have been born and raised there.

It looks to me like that isotope map shows areas that have to go north of the Great Lakes, which would be southern Ontario and Montreal. Probably also parts of British Colombia, Manitoba, and the Maritimes.

I was looking at the map of where they had been recently, not the origins map.

Thank you! Will take a look at what you have.

Rose is drafting something to send to tribes in the isotope areas.
Reporters asked about Canada in the November press conference but the AG said the isotopes don't support that because their water is different and their results didn't match up to Canadian water isotopes. He did say that the 3 related victims spent the last 3-7 months in a more northern area which he said could have included Canada, but none of them are purported to have been born and raised there.

I had planned to pin the note today but Buckskin Girl's hair isotopes came back, I need to get her pinned today. I really want to be able to pin the note too, so that won't be today, more likely Tuesday. I'm going to have to drive my daughter to church so that's going to take a chunk out of my day.

Wondering what the status is of the efforts to notify the tribes/reservations?

I've written to several, but haven't heard back from any.

I found a visually similar girl missing from the late 70's. Problem is she's from France. http://www.doenetwork.org/cases-int/657dffra.html
I have no idea why DoeNetwork never included this detail, but Chantal Gras (and the other girls missing from Auxerre) are considered to have been victims not just generically of a serial killer- but a specific one. Emile Louis was tried and convicted for the murders of all the girls back in I think 2000, and the remains of two were found based on his confession. So it's not even a "looks like it was probably a serial killer" case... Very strange omission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
martin andreasen