NH NH - Allenstown, Adult Female & 3 Children, found Nov'85 & May'00

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I picked up on the bold part after you posted the link. I've lost track of how many times I've looked at it, and only noticed it today,

Funny cause it's always been stuck in my head, especially after doing my own DNA with my kids. I think they know they were mother/ daughter

It seems like she has been deceased too long, unless the 4 UID passed a little earlier than previously thought. Which is entirely possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope they are taking a look at that UID. Seems like a good possibility to me.
I find it interesting that the Namus file was created October 6 of last year, just when all this new information was moving fast. NH doesn't list very many cases in Namus and with no identifiers, she wouldn't have been a high priority for it.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Why is it NH does not list many cases in NAMUS ? Is that they have very few reported MP's or UID's or that NH just does not utilize the NAMUS database on their cases .?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Why is it NH does not list many cases in NAMUS ? Is that they have very few reported MP's or UID's or that NH just does not utilize the NAMUS database on their cases .?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Budget mostly, I think. They only started a cold case group relatively recently.

Budget mostly, I think. They only started a cold case group relatively recently.

Gotcha! Do hope that this is an eye opener for NH LE too go through their archive files on MP's. I'm sure if resources are needed their would be many volunteer groups that would assist them in the process.

I think it's a combination of things with NH - they may not have many sets of unidentified remains and reported missing persons.

In regards to the middle child's mother and the adult female, I don't think we'll find them as being from NH, but that's just my take on things.

I hope they can get a DNA sample for her. I would also like to see her compared to Cathy Moulton.
Might be worth it. I think they ruled her out on account of the braces, but she could have had them removed.

Might be worth it. I think they ruled her out on account of the braces, but she could have had them removed.

I'm thinking they probably compared Cathy to this Jane Doe in the very beginning when the remains were first found but it was so long ago, it's just not noted in NamUS.
I can't remember, was Cathy wearing braces at the time she went missing?

I'm thinking they probably compared Cathy to this Jane Doe in the very beginning when the remains were first found but it was so long ago, it's just not noted in NamUS.
I can't remember, was Cathy wearing braces at the time she went missing?
That's what her Charley post says. Sorry, on my tablet and it's hard to do links...

possible middle child mother? was of native american descent and was gone for awhile. Could have had a child. Was from South Dakota. May have traveled around. Was known to be headed for Washington DC but body discovered in Georgia Evans also known to be in Georgia?

http://accesswdun.com/article/2011/4/238283

Interesting case, Owut.
The last her family heard from her, she was heading to DC, but somehow ended up in GA.
How old was she, I couldn't tell from the article.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow