NH NH/CA - Robert Evans, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Claimed to have been employed as an installation mechanic at a company called Big Three Industries during the 1970s and 1980s

• Big Three Industries (Corporate Office Houston TX) it was acquired by Air Liquide in Aug 1986

• Big Three had registered operations in California, Florida, Nevada and Texas

• 1983 Big Three had a joint venture with GE to construct a Cogeneration Plant (Generation of Electricity) at the Bayport Industrial facility in Pasadena, TX in which is right next to La Porte, TX. The plant was due to be operational in late 1984
    Seemed rather interesting based upon Evans electrical background

Just a note Big Three Ind did not exist after Aug 1986, if Evans statement of being employed here is actual then it would have been prior to Aug 1986. This is area is often referred to Bay City all thou not the actual name more of a nickname

•Claimed to have been an instrument repairman for a company called Bay City Electric, in Bay City, TX
during the 1970s

Bay City Electric - If I have the correct one ... the business started in 1984

However there is just something that seems odd with this one....

Working the jigsaw puzzle....

Nov 1981 - May 1985 (Possibly 1984?) - Where about's unknown
July 1986 - Nov 1988 - (Idaho 1987?) Where about's unknown
Oct 1990 - June 2002 - Where about's unknown

Its clear Evans had a deep anger towards females.what would he have done if there had been male children in this scenario?would they have been spared?its ironic that a man like this ended up in situations,with all female children,seeing has a deep rooted hate towards the gender.

•Claimed to have been an instrument repairman for a company called Bay City Electric, in Bay City, TX
during the 1970s

Bay City Electric - If I have the correct one ... the business started in 1984

However there is just something that seems odd with this one....
Bay City and LaPorte are very close

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

Here is something else that I believe to have become diluted and twisted just based on the company location.

Brown and Roots corporate office was located in Houston, TX however there operations were further in to south TX and south Louisiana.

• Brown and Root (Corporate office Houston, TX) was acquired by Haliburton in 1962, Brown and Root merged with MK Kellogg creating Kellogg Brown and Root (KBR) in 1998. Brown and Root operated a fabrication yard in Harbor Island, TX.

• Houston, TX - Brown and Root's Corporate Office

• Harbor Island, TX - Brown and Root’s fabrication yard opened in early 1976. If this was where Evans was employed based on the year of Evans being in NH 1976-1981 then we can surely not place him in this area until after being in NH 1981.

• Aransas Pass, TX, Harbor Island, TX and Ingleside, TX are virtually all the same area within a mile or two of each other. Evans being employed by Brown and Root in Ingleside, TX would be consistent with possible places of employment.

• Louisiana - Brown and Root also owned a fabrication yard in south Louisiana in which this also could be the connection with being employed in Louisiana. As that the topside or jackets for offshore sometimes referred to as modules would be fabricated in one yard (Louisiana/Texas) then sent to the other yard for final completion (Texas/Louisiana)

• Corpus Christi, TX is the closest large city within a 20 min drive from Aransas Pass, Harbor Island and Ingleside. And would be consistent with Evans comments referring to Corpus Christi.

IMO believe Evans was in TX and possibly Louisiana between 1981 - 1986 his stories of TX were coming out while he was at the RV Park
Could Walker County Jane be connected?

Bay City and LaPorte are very close

Bay City, TX to La Porte, TX is 97 miles, I believe you are thinking about Baytown, TX in which is across the bridge from La Porte, TX.

When I lived in Houston the radio and news stations would call the area Bay City and even the Bayou City

Bay City, TX to La Porte, TX is 97 miles, I believe you are thinking about Baytown, TX in which is across the bridge from La Porte, TX.

When I lived in Houston the radio and news stations would call the area Bay City and even the Bayou City
Yes. I grew up a little more south but probably. There is baycity, bayside, baytown. Well it's the bays. Brown n Root was a good company to work for.

Yes. I grew up a little more south but probably. There is baycity, bayside, baytown. Well it's the bays. Brown n Root was a good company to work for.

Indeed you are right there are a lot of Bays and I get where you are coming from.. Brown and Root / KBR is still a good company...
I Worked for their competitor for many years spent a great deal of time in Aransas pass and Ingelside

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Possibly—or the "Elizabeth" that he claimed to be married to in 1980 may have been murdered prior to the Allenstown killings. He may have killed her but kept the child he had with her and used it to meet the woman found in one of the barrels. That seems to be his MO. Like someone else mentioned, he probably killed all four of the Allenstown victims once he met Denise.

This is what I was thinking exact same thing Elizabeth was his child in barels mother possibly.

Indeed you are right there are a lot of Bays and I get where you are coming from.. Brown and Root / KBR is still a good company...
I Worked for their competitor for many years spent a great deal of time in Aransas pass and Ingelside

Rockport's my hometown. Native to the coast of Texas

Working the jigsaw puzzle....

Nov 1981 - May 1985 (Possibly 1984?) - Where about's unknown
July 1986 - Nov 1988 - (Idaho 1987?) Where about's unknown
Oct 1990 - June 2002 - Where about's unknown

- Commits murders and flees NH with Denise and toddler.
- Heads back to Texas where he worked before and is familiar with the area, can get work and can blend in.

1981 - 1984
- Ends up working the GE Plant job which ends in 1983.
- Why flee this area if he has work and can hide out?
- Did he commit murder again? Is this where Denise died or was she already dead?
- What name was he working under?

1984 - 1985
- In Anahiem working as Curtis M. Kimball.

My question is what happens in Texas for him to leave an area with good paying jobs to live in trailer parks in California?

- Heads back to Texas where he worked before and is familiar with the area, can get work and can blend in.

1981 - 1984
- Did he commit murder again? Is this where Denise died or was she already dead?

1984 - 1985

My question is what happens in Texas for him to leave an area with good paying jobs to live in trailer parks in California?

Have investigators confirmed his whereabouts between 1981-1984? I haven't come across this.

1981 - 1984

1984 - 1985

If he didn't murder Denise before Texas, I wonder how he explained the name change to her?

He had to have someone caring for Lisa.

So IF she was alive in Texas, under what name?

I agree, no reason to leave Texas, unless he's fleeing from a murder, or the police.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Have investigators confirmed his whereabouts between 1981-1984? I haven't come across this.

It's not confirmed but a number of sources state he was in Texas working during the 80s.

We know he was in NH at the start of the decade.

The last half of the decade he appears quite active in the CA area with a stolen car from Idaho.

I am just surmising he was in Texas.With a few of things posted in this thread it makes sense.

Maybe she was with him for a few years. Raising a toddler and working would be hard. Maybe he killed her and had to move on with the kid and that's how he ended up at a trailer park where he eventually left her.

I searched through Texas unidentified tonight for awhile and came up empty.

http://kxan.com/2017/01/26/new-hampshire-murder-suspect-couldve-had-ties-in-austin/

http://www.nh1.com/full-coverage/footprints-of-a-serial-killer/

I was figuring he told her that he had to go on the run because of the 3 arrests (1 for bad checks and 2 for stealing electricity). But he may have killed her, or forced her to go, who knows. One more thought... the stealing electricity... if he was working as head electrician for someone (whose property the barrels were found on) maybe he wasn't stealing it for himself but making money from helping others steal it. Not accusing anyone, just considering possibilities why some anonymous posters on that other blog seemed to know so much about him years ago (saying he was harming the kids and had more demons... even the lady who lived in a mobile home saying she heard the beating but was threatened not to call police a third time). Maybe that's why they had not gone to police... just a thought.

If he didn't murder Denise before Texas, I wonder how he explained the name change to her?

He had to have someone caring for Lisa.

So IF she was alive in Texas, under what name?

I agree, no reason to leave Texas, unless he's fleeing from a murder, or the police.

1981 - 1984

1984 - 1985

The answer to your last question .... The oil crashed in either 1985/1986. Oil & Gas industry work went to hell in a hand basket. It was the last one out turn the light before you leave. Literally everything was shut down out of state workers went home those instate went out of state to find work.

The answer to your last question .... The oil crashed in either 1985/1986. Oil & Gas industry work went to hell in a hand basket. It was the last one out turn the light before you leave. Literally everything was shut down out of state workers went home those instate went out of state to find work.

Yes! I forgot that although I shouldn't have.

This is what I was thinking exact same thing Elizabeth was his child in barels mother possibly.
The only prob with that theory,is that isotype tests for Evans child is diff than the rest..imo it more problem the woman in barrel is,Elizabeth,as her children have the same isotype results,likely in NH and,surrounding states before death..

Yes! I forgot that although I shouldn't have.

I was a child when it occurred but do remember it, have heard the war stories from the older people I have worked with in the O&G industry through the years. The entire country was crimpled, know specifically Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama were severely hit many companies heavily laid off workers or closed down all together. All thou its oil it still effects other industries ... A bit of a domino effect.

Anywho without the abundance of work Evans would have left the area just like many others did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members