NH NH/CA - Robert Evans, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This probably isn't all that significant sense we really do not know if he is of Danish/Norweigan descent or if his last name was Jenson or Jensen.

Danish/Norwegian patronymic surnames contain the suffix "sen" - Jensen
Swedish patronymic surnames contain the suffix "son" - Jenson

Gordon Curtis Jenson
Gordon Curtis Jensen

Any chance Robert Evans could have been Robert Rasmussen? Robert Rasmussen disappeared at age 13 in 1957 with a friend named Gerald. They said they were going swimming, but both families believe the boys ran away. There are no pics of Robert Rasmussen, but the family resemblance is uncanny.
Link please.

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

I think he mixed names up, like evans may have been an place he lived prior. When he used the name Mayo I thought of Mayo clinic, wonder if worked there as an electrician. LaPorte is an alias I believe he used for Denise and I'm wondering if she was killed or dumped in a town named LaPorte.

I think he mixed names up, like evans may have been an place he lived prior. When he used the name Mayo I thought of Mayo clinic, wonder if worked there as an electrician. LaPorte is an alias I believe he used for Denise and I'm wondering if she was killed or dumped in a town named LaPorte.
There is a real person with the name Curtis Mayo Kimball and the same birthday. Not a coincidence, in my opinion, but a stolen identity.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I'm thinking he used names of people (and variations of those names) that he knew that worked in his trade so he could get jobs.

I believe that Denise was aware of his background, and may have lead a less than stellar past herself. Firstly, she is pregnant with another man's child: did she believe it was Evans's child? or did she tell him it was his?Also, her family knew that they were in financial trouble and believed they left to flee that trouble. I believe they both had shady pasts. Not to denegrade Denise,but she was involved with a very despicable man. She must have known something about him. Also, if she was murdered in TX because she panicked during a robbery, this does not say great things about her. I am rather curious who the father of her child is.
Your first post...so welcome. Denise is likely a victim and her daughter might be reading. We know nothing about Denise except she is missing and likely dead.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Alias Names:

• (1977 – Nov 1981 - 4 Years) - Robert T / C “Bob” Evans - New Hampshire

• (1981, Dec – 1984, Feb - 4 Years) - Unknown (CMK ?)

• (1984, Mar – 1985, May - 1 Year 2 Months) - Curtis Mayo Kimball - California

• (1985, Jun – 1986, Dec - 1 Year 6 Months) – Unknown (GCJ?)

• (1986, Jan – 1986, Jun - 6 Months) – Gordon Curtis “Gerry” Jenson/Jensen - California

• (1986, Jul – 1987 - 1 Year) – Unknown (GEM?)

• (1987 – 1988, Nov - 1 Year) - Gerald Edward “Jerry” Mockerman - Idaho/California

• (1988, Dec – 1989, Feb - 1 Year 2 Months) – Unknown

• (1990, Oct – 2001, Jul - 10 Years 2 Months) - Unknown (LWV?)

• (2001, Aug – 2010, Dec - Till Death) - Lawrence William “Larry “Vanner - California

Variant Alias Names:

• Ulos Jensen

• Curtis Rollin Kimball

• Don Vannerson

• Jerry Edwards Gorman

IMO... I'm placing Evans in Texas anywhere in the time frame of (Dec 1981 - Feb 1984) and may have used the name Curtis Mayo Kimball or Curtis Rollin Kimball. LE detective ran the license plate of the truck and it was registered to a motel in Texas (Still looking for that article). Wonder if there were any trucks reported stolen under either of those names.

It may be possible once Evans abandoned D/L that he had intent to flee go to Texas again due to the phone calls being placed to RV Parks around the Austin, TX area... However who knows if he did or not as that he soon enough showed up as being in Idaho sometime between 1986-1987.

My apologizes for reposting information we already have, trying to look at in different formats just like trying to work a jigsaw puzzle keep placing the pieces where you believe they will fit if not it goes back into the puzzle pile.....

He was arrested as Lawrence Vanner for the murder of Jun. BUT, was he incarcerated under this name or one of the other names linked to his fingerprints???

Thank you Illinois missing. again, I am not trying to cause more pain for the family. My apologies to Lisa, if you are reading this. I was only trying to point out that she may have been more aware of some of his actions. I am doubtful Denise was completely in the dark.

Such an interesting case.
It really sounds like they faked their deaths and ran away.
I wish their was a picture of Rasmussen. He was said to have dark hair, dark eyes and an olive complexion, and that the two boys could have passed for brothers:

"Running away in the 50s would have been easy," Balint said.
She said they could have passed as brothers too. Both had dark hair, dark eyes and olive skin.

The name CMK is a real person who was born on Mar 18. Evans used the wrong year tho. This CMK currently lives in Georgia... CMK was born in Cali, Moved to TX married in Travis County and divorced there and now he is found living and married to his second wife for some time. He also used CRK also a real man from Georgia.

A variation Alias DV can also be found in Travis County TX. This is county of Austin Texas.

Where is he getting these real peoples names? Does he know these Families from Texas or Georgia?

Would love to know if they were interviewed and what kind of questions they were asked and how they answered.

If he was born in 1942 like the year he gave to the CMK name. Or if he was born in 1944 was said to have been 37 when he was with Denise B. He could have been in the Vietnam war. Did he serve with any of these guys that he has their names? Then again some of the names he takes are born in the 50s. Just thinking out loud.

Please refresh me on something, each time Evans was arrested he gave the same month and day consistently under different aliases just changed the year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Please refresh me on something, each time Evans was arrested he gave the same month and day consistently under different aliases just changed the year.

I am not sure what birthdays he used. What I do know is that the stolen name he used Kimball. That birthday March 18 1942 he used when he was paroled in 1990. The real still living CMK was born on March 18 1952 in Cali. However this real CMK did not stay in Cali. Seems his family went to Texas where he and his siblings all married. This CMK divorced and married a second time. The Real CMK is still alive and looking well in his Facebook posts from Georgia.

attachment.php

http://www.mohavedailynews.com/news...cle_c11393dc-b2ff-5072-91ad-668aad6c7771.html story about the two boys. Rasmussen is Danish and his family were Danish immgrants. His father's name was Rasmus Rasmussen. I don't know if I can post a pic of his brother because I got it from fb and the rules here say you can't sleuth family members, but they two men could be twins.
Now this is interesting! Rasmussen possibly runs away at age 13, is of Danish ancestry & has a father that abused him. Sounds like the story Evans told. I looked at the fb pic of his brother. They do bear a resemblence.

Just to add about Rasmussen, his year of birth would be about 1944, which is right in range. And the friend he was with is named Gerard. Evans uses Gerard & Jerry as aliases.

aThousandYearsWide... Something you had mentioned was the store burning down in 1983, is the cause of the fire known ?

One of the Oakhill research blog administers said the fire was due to a cooking accident. Didn't go into detail. We all know "accidents" can sometimes be intentional. I am wondering what the store was like. Was it like a gas station, mini grocery store, or a tourist shop?

One of the Oakhill research blog administers said the fire was due to a cooking accident. Didn't go into detail. We all know "accidents" can sometimes be intentional. I am wondering what the store was like. Was it like a gas station, mini grocery store, or a tourist shop?

TY .... Back tracking in the blog now, there are a few comments on the description sounds like a country store

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members