NH NH/CA - Robert Evans, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do they have a recording of his voice anywhere? A tape of his confession or anything?

My father was from Norway and had an accent that might be described as " sing songy" The "accent" used in the movie "Fargo" was similar to my dad's, but from the little time I have spent in Minnesota, the "accent" was a gross exaggeration of how people really speak. It might be more typical of speech patterns in very remote towns. The Minnesota accent is probably due to the large numbers of Swedes who settled the state.

Basically, everyone has either blue or brown eyes. It is based on very simple genetics. Brown eyes may appear anywhere between hazel and very dark brown. Blue run between "baby blue" and violet.

Well, not entirely. Anybody with both blue-eyed and brown-eyed ancestors has some sort of hybrid genetics and correspondingly mixed color.

My BF eyes are sky blue BM eyes dark brown ... Myself eyes are green ... Use to say I was the postman's baby .. [emoji12]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Since Robert Evans is essentially a john doe himself, will he get a NAMUS page?

I want to know if that was corroborated and from who... I wonder if there are other Bay Area vcitims....

IMO he was living and working at the place in San Pablo prior (1990-2000) to moving in with Jun ...

I also think he resented A WOMAN asking him anything.

Gruenheid, in an attempt to get some more information about this man, asked him if his accent was from the East Coast.

I said, ‘Your accent’s really interesting,’” she recalled. “Where did you grow up?”

This is interesting if one only resided in NH for @ 4 years then left the area would one still have an east coast accent 20 years later ....

I don't think so .... Hink meter unless he actually lived there a lot longer ....

was she tied w the electrical cord that was coming out from under the cat litter?

Was there any information about Jun being bound with tape? I'm wondering if that's something he did with all of his victims.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I think it is possible that NH did not enter the prints into livescan, perhaps because they were destroyed in some way.... when I worked at county jail, we had all of our old print cards pre livescan stored upstairs in a storage room. whenever someone was arrested that we determined had not been arrested in years, we retrieved the file and then it was kept in the office for awhile (to see if that arrestee would come around frequently again) sometimes, ppl were arrested nd issued a new number, then we would discover from his livescan he had been to our facility previously and we would retrieve the old file and consolidate it w the new one.

its possible that since he was not arrested again, his file with print cards was archived somewhere and maybe destroyed in a flood or fire or some other way. maybe since he had never been arrestd again they simply never entered it, or it was lost.

Have been wondering the same thing myself, back to the arrest and murder of jun, the arrest that put him jail for 2 years, to the 1988 auto theft arrest .. To the 1985 dui arrest ...

Not once did the fingerprints come up for RE

Understand the technology back in the early 80's was not as advanced ... However within the 20 years time one would believe it would have caught up

Anywho hope it is an eye opener

BBM a straight shot down 4.

Very interesting stuff from the latest Forensic Magazine. Apparently he had been living at the same address "behind a store" in San Pablo from 1990-2000. The Sheriff's Dept knew where he was working during that period but Gruenheid isn't saying where. Sounds like he was laying pretty low during that period.

The reference to calling the therapist in Eugene Or is real interesting. My guess is that lead, along with his former employer is being followed up on so the information is being withheld.

The unusual accent that Gruenheit, herself from the East Coast, did not recognize is something that must be pursued. I recall some reference to a report that Evans spoke a foreign language. Hopefully that angle was followed up on. He may not have been from the US. (I would assume that people would recognize French and a French accent). A lot of people from non- English speaking countries who have lived in the US a long time pretty much lose their accent but don't quite pick up all the nuances of speech in that region so they sound like they have a regional accent rather than a foreign one. I would have thought that Denise's parents or his NH co- workers would have noticed.

Incidentally, Jun lived in the Richmond View neighborhood which is middle class unincorporated enclave next to the City Of Richmond. That is why it is served by the Contra Costa Sheriffs Dept. Richmond is a very irregularly shaped city that pretty much surrounds the City of San Pablo, which is a rather seedy, lower income area that is only a mile or so from Richmond.

The body found in the refrigerator was found about 50 miles from San Pablo.

Evan Allen Snider had brown eyes while Evans had blue. Otherwise they do look alike.

Well, not entirely. Anybody with both blue-eyed and brown-eyed ancestors has some sort of hybrid genetics and correspondingly mixed color.

Actually,
The way it works is we inherit one gene for eye color from each parent so we have two eye color gene; either blue or brown. Brown is dominate, blue is recessive. That means that if you have two eye color genes for brown, you will have brown eyes and pass one gene for brown to all of your children. If you have one brow and one blue, you will also have brown eyes but you will pass on either a blue or a brown gene to each of you children: a 50-50 chance each time. Whether you have one or two brown genes, your eyes will be the same brown color. If they are light brown, dark brown or anything in between will be determined by other factors.

If you have two genes for blue, you will have blue eyes. No exceptions except genetic mutation. If both parents parents have blue eyes, the child will have blue eyes. If both parents have brown eyes, the child can still have blue eyes if both parents had one gene for each. The odds, for any give child, would be 25%. The shade of blue the child had would not be effected.

The Charley project says his name was Nathan F Wisely. When he reported her missing, after a fight, he said her name was Dorothy Wisely and that she was his wife, they were living together as husband and wife. I've looked to find more about him and other than this, I can't find any info on him.
Me either.leads me to believe he changed identities.a death,jail,or anything really,would have some hits on online search .Dorothy has been on my radar for awhile

Getting back to Nathan Wisely/Dorothy case...a few things that wouldn't really match the case :1)why would he report her missing?id think he would want no focus on his missing"wife".2)dates.if she was poss preg at time(poss with the middle child?)where was she until she delivered child ? However,I find more things leaning towards Dorothy possibly being mother of middle child:1)she was passive,so was Denise.not sure bout Jun.2)if she was preg,it would be around middle child estimated DOB.3)"Nathan"really has no past or present info avail on internet searches.was this a fictitious ID to begin with?it most certainly seems it would have to be.4)Ohio is near Midwestern states indicated in isotype tests .

Actually,
The way it works is we inherit one gene for eye color from each parent so we have two eye color gene; either blue or brown. Brown is dominate, blue is recessive. That means that if you have two eye color genes for brown, you will have brown eyes and pass one gene for brown to all of your children. If you have one brow and one blue, you will also have brown eyes but you will pass on either a blue or a brown gene to each of you children: a 50-50 chance each time. Whether you have one or two brown genes, your eyes will be the same brown color. If they are light brown, dark brown or anything in between will be determined by other factors.

If you have two genes for blue, you will have blue eyes. No exceptions except genetic mutation. If both parents parents have blue eyes, the child will have blue eyes. If both parents have brown eyes, the child can still have blue eyes if both parents had one gene for each. The odds, for any give child, would be 25%. The shade of blue the child had would not be effected.

Not entirely correct, you can have two parents with blue eyes have offspring with brown eyes. Eye color isn't completely a dominant/recessive trait. https://udel.edu/~mcdonald/mytheyecolor.html Gives the basics. Eye color is determined by a combination of 6 genes, so in essence you can have one parent who's eyes are blue but they are a "carrier" of the brown gene and the other parent is also a "carrier" of the gene and you end up with two blue eyed parents having offspring with brown eyes (example bbBBbb x bbBBbb). So just because the expression of the genetic information is blue doesn't mean that the allele's are all recessive.

I think it is possible that NH did not enter the prints into livescan, perhaps because they were destroyed in some way.... when I worked at county jail, we had all of our old print cards pre livescan stored upstairs in a storage room. whenever someone was arrested that we determined had not been arrested in years, we retrieved the file and then it was kept in the office for awhile (to see if that arrestee would come around frequently again) sometimes, ppl were arrested nd issued a new number, then we would discover from his livescan he had been to our facility previously and we would retrieve the old file and consolidate it w the new one.

its possible that since he was not arrested again, his file with print cards was archived somewhere and maybe destroyed in a flood or fire or some other way. maybe since he had never been arrestd again they simply never entered it, or it was lost.

It's so frustrating information may be lost. The same thing happened with those who jumped bail. After a period of time their records are dumped. We know that RE had been a fugitive in the past when he was caught for Jun's murder, which leads me to suppose he'd committed crimes in the past and had just changed his name and because records were dumped he got away with his crimes as long as he did. Essentially there are very little records of anyone committing a crime and "jumping bail" before 2010.

Getting back to Nathan Wisely/Dorothy case...a few things that wouldn't really match the case :1)why would he report her missing?id think he would want no focus on his missing"wife".2)dates.if she was poss preg at time(poss with the middle child?)where was she until she delivered child ? However,I find more things leaning towards Dorothy possibly being mother of middle child:1)she was passive,so was Denise.not sure bout Jun.2)if she was preg,it would be around middle child estimated DOB.3)"Nathan"really has no past or present info avail on internet searches.was this a fictitious ID to begin with?it most certainly seems it would have to be.4)Ohio is near Midwestern states indicated in isotype tests .
Those were the issues I had with Dorothy as well. I put it out there to see if it worked and get some feedback, but I just don't think so, especially since she wasn't native american. I'm wondering if the mother of his biological child disappeared off a reservation. RE did ingratiate himself with the Korean community before marrying Jun, perhaps he did the same with the mother of his biological child. The reservation may not have reported a missing person to the US authorities.

Those were the issues I had with Dorothy as well. I put it out there to see if it worked and get some feedback, but I just don't think so, especially since she wasn't native american. I'm wondering if the mother of his biological child disappeared off a reservation. RE did ingratiate himself with the Korean community before marrying Jun, perhaps he did the same with the mother of his biological child. The reservation may not have reported a missing person to the US authorities.
Hmmm I'm not sure what to think.i feel like there's a huge piece of this puzzle missing.as far as a reservation goes,IMO I dont think so.i worked for a,sheriffs dept in Michigan,and one of our jurisdictions was an Indian reservation.in my experience,these families on the reservations are close knit,and I dnt feel like an outsider would go un noticed.again,my only experience is professional ,not personal.i still feel like this,will end up being a,case of a missing person not reported missing.as far as Nathan wisely?it seems to be he has some secrets of his own

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow