NH NH/CA - Terry Peder Rasmussen, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Denise is one of the females in the barrels either... but I have a feeling if they do a larger search of the area the area that the barrels were found in she might be there.

But how would this Denise D. fit in?she couldn't be the oldest female in barrel,the jane doe was related to the other two--id think it would be known if Denise d had to little relatives who had gone missing as well..and she cant be the middle child's mother,because she was with someone else,likely couldn't hide a little girl..or are you thinking Denise d.would be an unrelated victim?

Have kept Denise D to the side for now, when you bring too many people in the mix the current count is all ready at (10) one starts jamming them into the puzzle where they do not fit. She may not fit now... Whom knows she may fit in the puzzle later.

The upcoming search Hopefully will produce some evidence link or possibly more UID's ... Whom knows what will be uncovered.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Have kept Denise D to the side for now, when you bring too many people in the mix the current count is all ready at (10) one starts jamming them into the puzzle where they do not fit. She may not fit now... Whom knows she may fit in the puzzle later.

The upcoming search Hopefully will produce some evidence link or possibly more UID's ... Whom knows what will be uncovered.

Agreed

this is great I love love the vehicle timeline with photos folieadeuxnola!!!
I wish we knew what he drove in while Manchester someone must of seen and also what was the car he was driving that was stolen from Idaho. I thought I read somewhere it was a station wagon BUT don't remember and I cant find where I saw that.. What was he driving when he got the DUI with Lisa in the car?...and like you said the truck with the texas plates?

Robert Evans - Known Vehicles

Dodge Pickup Truck, Red 1965-1968 (Photo for example this is a 1966 model)

View attachment 114377

Ford Van 1978, White (Photo for example)

View attachment 114378

Volkswagen Van 19??, (2) Tone Color; Top: Light Color / Bottom: Blue or Green (Photos for example)
There could be a few variable models since there was model year provided

View attachment 114379View attachment 114380

**Santa Cruz Sentinel - 04/05/89
Living in back up pickup truck, had moved from Henry Cowell Campground (Felton, CA) to Holiday Host (Scotts Valley)

(*** There is a newspaper article from 1986 or 1989 that states the detective ran the license plate of the truck and it was registered to a motel in Texas and also an article from the adopted grandparents of Dawn/Lisa provided a description of the truck with camper it was open on one side .... If anyone locates these article please send it to me, believe it became lost when the threads had merged.

Information Links:
NH1 - Footprints of a Serial Killer
http://www.nh1.com/full-coverage/foo...serial-killer/

San Bernardino County Sun - 10/18/86 (Page 1 & 2)
https://www.newspapers.com/clip/8648...o_kimball_bob/
https://www.newspapers.com/clip/8648...sof_bob_evans/

Santa Cruz Sentinel - 04/05/89
https://www.newspapers.com/clip/8649...nsen_and_lisa/

this is great I love love the vehicle timeline with photos folieadeuxnola!!
I wish we knew what he drove in while Manchester someone must of seen and also what was the car he was driving that was stolen from.. I thought I read somewhere it was a station wagon BUT don't remember and I cant find where I saw that.. what was he driving when he got the DUI with Lisa in the care...and like you said the truck with the texas plates

TY ... There was no timeline of when he was in possession of these vehicles ... Or any others. The only one I kind of pieced together is the truck ... Due to the fact LE had all the info on the truck (news articles of running his license plate) when he abandoned D/L. And also the eye accounts of D/L's adoptive parents and the owner of the RV park .. Believe their was one other person whom were in contact with him at the RV park. The rest have no idea when he has them ... Timewise

There was another account of him driving a station wagon in the 80's .... However I'm a bit questionable about it.

View attachment 114377

View attachment 114378

Volkswagen Van 19??, (2) Tone Color; Top: Light Color / Bottom: Blue or Green (Photos for example)

Living in back up pickup truck, had moved from Henry Cowell Campground (Felton, CA) to Holiday Host (Scotts Valley)

(*** There is a newspaper article from 1986 or 1989 that states the detective ran the license plate of the truck and it was registered to a motel in Texas and also an article from the adopted grandparents of Dawn/Lisa provided a description of the truck with camper it was open on one side .... If anyone locates these article please send it to me, believe it became lost when the threads had merged.

Information Links:

https://www.newspapers.com/clip/8649...

View attachment 114377

View attachment 114378

Information Links:

https://www.newspapers.com/clip/864... back in those days.it could never happen now

(2) were 1970's (1) 1966 .... I fit the 1966 truck into the 1986 year.. Feel fairly confident on that one.

However the other two do not know. These were the vehicles LE provided at the press conference and I would say that would be considered creditable .. They fit somewhere between 1976-2001 exactly where is the question.

My understanding is that only verified insiders can post information like this and claim it as true without naming the source or providing a link. I believe that is in the TOS. If you are an insider, please obtain the verification, if you haven't already, and update your profile so we will know. Then we'll be willing to take your word for it and for what it's worth. Without insider verification, it's just plain teasing and not fair to the rest of us to dangle a carrot like that and expect us to blindly believe and not ask questions, etc, IMHO.
Thanks!
Sorry don't know what your talking about . I'm none of this, if I have to explain myself then I have to give my contact and I'm sorry you don't think . That warrants trust but, you don't have to take my word document for it, by more source is a good one.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

The only thing I remember reading about children and a nameless woman where comments by people who lived in Bearbrook in the early 1980s that were posting on the Oakhill site on what they remember seeing back then... I re posted a couple of the comments but not all there are a lot and some are interesting..but again that is the only place I have seen mentioned anywhere anything about the woman and the kids before they were found in the barrels and no mention of any names though
http://oakhillresearch.blogspot.com/2012/07/crime-watch-daily-featuring-allenstown.html#comment-form

AnonymousFebruary 11, 2016 at 1:23 PM
I was wondering if the cellar hole was cement floored? I remember when the opening to the cellar area had shown a dirt floor. 1980. I heard mention of the location of the cellar hole or foundation. Is there a way to look up old registrations of vehicles owned by previous owners? Also, I fear that the family that lived in the white van/camper on the property of the store where possibly bound and gagged in the cellar of the store until the grey mobile home arrived. They were held and possibly killed/transported in that home. The guy who owned it was a fall down retarded drunk. He kept the white trailer covered with tarps. He would leave for days on end. It may be that he had one over on that store owner whom was always on edge. The store towards the end of the year 1981 became more of a fort. The bodies were discovered only after the clearing? The evidence burned, the hidden dead bodies in the barrels rolled off and none of the bodies were from NH. They traveled from Texas up the west coast and it wasn't until they settled in NH. November/1981 that the risk was to high. Sad story. I remember the tinned red roofed store. The long yellow haired man on the stool. The odd quietness that surrounded the property. Yet, mostly I remember the trails. Local kids running, playing and the laughter at the water hole. I just cannot believe that the trucker was never charged. That his helper just up and disappeared. I am in the process of trying to find out who the man named Keith was who collected monies from some of the mobile home owners on a regular basis. He had ties to Maine and the west coast. I will return as soon as I tie up loose ends. In the end, the person who remains calm says," come back anytime", offers help but gives nothing. Lived with a child molester and was so gross turned out to be an upright citizen in society. I wonder did he just wake up one day change his stripes and never look back? I do not think he could have just went crazy one day. It does seem he went from a fall down drunk, to a sober trucker and back as fast as most change underwear.

Anonymous-FactFebruary 18, 2016 at 3:18 AM
Fact-My first post was on Feb 16. Your Female victim was thin build, had brown hair NOT blonde (could her hair been dyed blonde POSTmortem?) and she sat outside by the tree on her trailer lot in BBVilla, usually reading an ENGLISH type fashion mag, id est "Glamour". The oldest and youngest girls were usually together. Only saw the middle child ONCE!!! The youngest girl had pretty blonde hair in Sept 1982, Sept 1982, approx. length at that time was midsternum. She seemed alert, bright, happy, thin. Also, she wore straight bangs. She usually played close to their driveway, by herself. The oldest girl seemed to be "in her own world". She had "older, worn dresses" on while the youngest one had "newer, contemporary dresses". Kmart (Hooksett) and Sears (Main St, Concord) did ads for kids pics in the early-mid 80's. Perhaps a dbase exists of headshots?

Well I hope those people came forward to LE that they seen RE and "Elizabeth" and the children at the apartment. Sometime back one news article had a small mention of a neighbor possible seeing a child. However nothing more was said ...

There were some comments made on the web that a lady and child were know to be at the Bear aBrook store with the "trucker" Believe this was also mentioned earlier this week in the thread...

This girl went missing from MA in 1978. She has West Coast California connections as well as Illinois. She left with a man named ROBERT who often changed his name to other aliases it seems.

attachment.php

https://www.facebook.com/WeWontForgetThem/posts/1007413882605982
[FONT=&amp]
"This is Claire Angeline Bussiere / Warner ! Her brother asked us to post her, if she is out there somewhere, he'd like to know she is safe. If she is not still with us, then he'd like to bring her home. So please, if you have any information, come forward and let us know. She has been missing since 1978 ! She was last seen with Robert Moon /Warner . Claire has brown hair ,Blue eyes ,Her weight the last time we had seen her was 120lbs. Her height is 5' 5" .Places she lived Van Nuys California ,Cicero Illinois ,Springfield Mass and Tyngsboro Mass. Her siblings are Cecile ,Carole , Claudette ,Robert, and Corrinne ! Her mothers name was Angeline Bussiere and her fathers name was Donald Bussiere Please if anybody has seen or even heard from her please let me know ! Claire if you are there and can see this just let us know if you are alive ! Not knowing sucks ![/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]This is a picture of my oldest sister. She has been missing since 1980. Last known was in Cicero, Illinois and before that she lived in Van Nyes, California. She is originally from Tyngsboro, Massachusetts and left about 1978. She left with her then husband, Robert Warner, whom supposedly changed his name to Robert Moon. If everyone could please share with friends to get this out to those areas, I would appreciate it. Also, if anyone has any kind of information that will help in the finding of my sister, please message me on this site."[/FONT]

Attachments

• claire.jpg
    claire.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 94
Your very welcome ..... Think we just needed a bit of refreshed thoughts... Hopefully the snow will soon stop for LE to search the property ..

Clean out your mail

Snow is melting quickly in the area, and heavy rain with temperatures in the 40's is expected Thursday afternoon.

ooooooh Wow DaisyChains good call on this girl!!!!!... I wonder if she is the infamous Elizabeth? Super Good eye on this one wow! And she also has a similar look to Denise Beaudin...
This girl went missing from MA in 1978. She has West Coast California connections as well as Illinois. She left with a man named ROBERT who often changed his name to other aliases it seems.

attachment.php

[FONT=&]
"This is Claire Angeline Bussiere / Warner ! Her brother asked us to post her, if she is out there somewhere, he'd like to know she is safe. If she is not still with us, then he'd like to bring her home. So please, if you have any information, come forward and let us know. She has been missing since 1978 ! She was last seen with Robert Moon /Warner . Claire has brown hair ,Blue eyes ,Her weight the last time we had seen her was 120lbs. Her height is 5' 5" .Places she lived Van Nuys California ,Cicero Illinois ,Springfield Mass and Tyngsboro Mass. Her siblings are Cecile ,Carole , Claudette ,Robert, and Corrinne ! Her mothers name was Angeline Bussiere and her fathers name was Donald Bussiere Please if anybody has seen or even heard from her please let me know ! Claire if you are there and can see this just let us know if you are alive ! Not knowing sucks ![/FONT]

[FONT=&]This is a picture of my oldest sister. She has been missing since 1980. Last known was in Cicero, Illinois and before that she lived in Van Nyes, California. She is originally from Tyngsboro, Massachusetts and left about 1978. She left with her then husband, Robert Warner, whom supposedly changed his name to Robert Moon. If everyone could please share with friends to get this out to those areas, I would appreciate it. Also, if anyone has any kind of information that will help in the finding of my sister, please message me on this site."[/FONT]

Sorry don't know what your talking about . I'm none of this, if I have to explain myself then I have to give my contact and I'm sorry you don't think . That warrants trust but, you don't have to take my word document for it, by more source is a good one.
Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

That may be but this has nothing to do with what I think, these are the rules (link posted below for your convenience and to verify my source). We are not out of line for asking for more information. If you are unwilling to prove what you are stating, then it's considered rumor and probably best not to post it. However, you don't have to take my word for it, feel free to ask a mod to verify.
Thanks!

From the TOS (RBBM):
To preserve the integrity of the factual information contained herein, Websleuths does not participate in rumor mongering. When claiming something as a “fact,” you must prove it. Be able to provide links to information from approved third party sources; for instance, mainstream media (MSM), law enforcement (LE), and admin-verified case insiders.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/misc.php?do=showrules

How to be a verified insider: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?167277-Verification-Process-for-Professional-or-Insider-Posters

Vehicle was registered to a motel...anyone know the name reg under?...sigh...so much easier to be elusive back in those days.it could never happen now

Most likely under Kimball or Jensen alias names, believe LE would of stated or worded differently in tracing the truck and found it was registered to a different person other than one of the alias RE was using at the time.

So either it was Kimball or Jenson/Jensen, at this point CA LE did not know of Robert Evans, JM nor LV. RE alias did not come to light until 2016

Actually it could happen now, recently read where a mans ID came up under a crime matter. Come to find out his registration was in the glove box of the which was stolen a few years prior. Don't we all put our registration and insurance card in the glove compartment of the vehicle. One can even switch license plates my friend had her plate stolen of course she reported it.
The only way one would be caught is if they were stopped by LE and the plate was run.

attachment.php

[FONT=&amp]

[FONT=&amp]This is a picture of my oldest sister. She has been missing since 1980. Last known was in Cicero, Illinois and before that she lived in Van Nyes, California. She is originally from Tyngsboro, Massachusetts and left about 1978. She left with her then husband, Robert Warner, whom supposedly changed his name to Robert Moon. If everyone could please share with friends to get this out to those areas, I would appreciate it. Also, if anyone has any kind of information that will help in the finding of my sister, please message me on this site."[/FONT]

Excellent find DaisyChains ...

The only thing I remember reading about children and a nameless woman where comments by people who lived in Bearbrook in the early 1980s that were posting on the Oakhill site on what they remember seeing back then... I re posted a couple of the comments but not all there are a lot and some are interesting..but again that is the only place I have seen mentioned anywhere anything about the woman and the kids before they were found in the barrels and no mention of any names though
http://oakhillresearch.blogspot.com/2012/07/crime-watch-daily-featuring-allenstown.html#comment-form

AnonymousFebruary 11, 2016 at 1:23 PM
I was wondering if the cellar hole was cement floored? I remember when the opening to the cellar area had shown a dirt floor. 1980. I heard mention of the location of the cellar hole or foundation. Is there a way to look up old registrations of vehicles owned by previous owners? Also, I fear that the family that lived in the white van/camper on the property of the store where possibly bound and gagged in the cellar of the store until the grey mobile home arrived. They were held and possibly killed/transported in that home. The guy who owned it was a fall down retarded drunk. He kept the white trailer covered with tarps. He would leave for days on end. It may be that he had one over on that store owner whom was always on edge. The store towards the end of the year 1981 became more of a fort. The bodies were discovered only after the clearing? The evidence burned, the hidden dead bodies in the barrels rolled off and none of the bodies were from NH. They traveled from Texas up the west coast and it wasn't until they settled in NH. November/1981 that the risk was to high. Sad story. I remember the tinned red roofed store. The long yellow haired man on the stool. The odd quietness that surrounded the property. Yet, mostly I remember the trails. Local kids running, playing and the laughter at the water hole. I just cannot believe that the trucker was never charged. That his helper just up and disappeared. I am in the process of trying to find out who the man named Keith was who collected monies from some of the mobile home owners on a regular basis. He had ties to Maine and the west coast. I will return as soon as I tie up loose ends. In the end, the person who remains calm says," come back anytime", offers help but gives nothing. Lived with a child molester and was so gross turned out to be an upright citizen in society. I wonder did he just wake up one day change his stripes and never look back? I do not think he could have just went crazy one day. It does seem he went from a fall down drunk, to a sober trucker and back as fast as most change underwear.

Anonymous-FactFebruary 18, 2016 at 3:18 AM
Fact-My first post was on Feb 16. Your Female victim was thin build, had brown hair NOT blonde (could her hair been dyed blonde POSTmortem?) and she sat outside by the tree on her trailer lot in BBVilla, usually reading an ENGLISH type fashion mag, id est "Glamour". The oldest and youngest girls were usually together. Only saw the middle child ONCE!!! The youngest girl had pretty blonde hair in Sept 1982, Sept 1982, approx. length at that time was midsternum. She seemed alert, bright, happy, thin. Also, she wore straight bangs. She usually played close to their driveway, by herself. The oldest girl seemed to be "in her own world". She had "older, worn dresses" on while the youngest one had "newer, contemporary dresses". Kmart (Hooksett) and Sears (Main St, Concord) did ads for kids pics in the early-mid 80's. Perhaps a dbase exists of headshots?

Statements could be possible not discounting them, in the end their maybe some hint of truth lying within them. However, for me right now I'm taking them with a grain of salt until it is proven to be hard facts.

also just wondering has anyone ever found any info on this.. I have looked but have found nothing... Like what he was arrested for and do they have a mugshot and what was the name he gave then and what year.. this info on him in Georgia is soooo vague...ugh

Greensboro, GA -Possibly arrested under another alias name here.
https://www.doj.nh.gov/media-center...cuments/20170126-allenstown-suspect-names.pdf

Have researched the Greensboro, GA ... It was so briefly mentioned in the presser, the statement possibly using another alias. I do not know how LE came up with it unless ... RE had mentioned greensboro it to someone he had been in contact with. Or it maybe the CMK alias came up as an arrest however LE was unable to vet it out as being the real CMK or RE using the CMK alias. IDK that is a puzzle right there
The Statement is "another alias"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members