NH NH/CA - Terry Peder Rasmussen, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
you do realize that Ronda and her brother just do this on their own,they are in no way connected to LE,right?other than all of their hard work researching the case ,they aren't privy to anymore info than us.

Had a feeling that was where it was stemming from ...

Ronda and her brother have done great work ... I commend them on their galant efforts and the extent of very intense hard work.

Why share that info with few and not publicly in their blog.. Here we share all that we have why not someone reading mAy be able to connect a dot or fill in a blank ... Its a collaborative effort That is the reason I like WS

posted a refresher today because i have seen in Other places where some are chasing their tail on this case.

Its here wide open just read ....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Charley Project blog posted a list of missing persons who went missing with people whose photos and description is unavailable. My thought is one of these "unknown except the name" people could be Evans or even "Elizabeth"/Allenstown adult. Haven't looked at them all yet.

Good thought aThousandYearsWide
and @ folieaduxnola... yes some stuck out to me too.. especially this one..

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/m/mccollom_melinda.html it would be interesting to know what Harvey Anthony Caron looks like

(2) were 1970's (1) 1966 .... I fit the 1966 truck into the 1986 year.. Feel fairly confident on that one. (Correct.)

However the other two do not know. These were the vehicles LE provided at the press conference and I would say that would be considered creditable .. They fit somewhere between 1976-2001 exactly where is the question.

VW van was in NH and other van was dui vehicle in Cypress. Datsun station wagon was stolen from ID.

I wonder if REs DNA was ever submitted to a site like Ancestory,to locate his family members?it seems to be solving alot of cases lately .

I wonder if REs DNA was ever submitted to a site like Ancestory,to locate his family members?it seems to be solving alot of cases lately .

I will have to go back and listen to the press conf. again, but I think the same agency that helped D/L find her family is also helping investigators to try and track down who RE really is, iirc.

No pic/no prints/ most records purged. just enough to connect dots...

That is one of the downfalls many LE records have been purged or lost through the years.

Hopefully as the investigation progresses somewhere somehow or someone will know whom they are and all will be identified.

That is one of the downfalls many LE records have been purged or lost through the years.

Hopefully as the investigation progresses somewhere somehow or someone will know whom they are and all will be identified.

It's all old records that have been purged or lost (or buried in a file cabinet in a dusty basement)-and witnesses that are now deceased. I certainly hope all this suspect's victims (known/probable and still as yet unknown) can be identified however unless there's a big break I'm getting less hopeful that can be accomplished. But the ultimate goal is to give more families the opportunity for some closure. He was so effective at the con and setting it up so the victims appeared to family/friends to be voluntarily missing so missing person reports don't exist for his victims-which makes it extremely difficult. It looks like Eunsoon was the only exception thus far. Hopefully his pictures get spread far and wide and folk recognize him as dating their neighbor or family that they haven't heard from since and come forward with that information. In the meantime it's continue with more research and interviews/follow ups on the details that are found and keep connecting the dots.

It's all old records that have been purged or lost (or buried in a file cabinet in a dusty basement)-and witnesses that are now deceased. I certainly hope all this suspect's victims (known/probable and still as yet unknown) can be identified however unless there's a big break I'm getting less hopeful that can be accomplished. But the ultimate goal is to give more families the opportunity for some closure. He was so effective at the con and setting it up so the victims appeared to family/friends to be voluntarily missing so missing person reports don't exist for his victims-which makes it extremely difficult. It looks like Eunsoon was the only exception thus far. Hopefully his pictures get spread far and wide and folk recognize him as dating their neighbor or family that they haven't heard from since and come forward with that information. In the meantime it's continue with more research and interviews/follow ups on the details that are found and keep connecting the dots.
so true.however not all records are purged or lost,that's how we know of his NH arrests,the certified letter,etc.all we need is one little piece to this puzzle.im.praying spring brings,answers.i refuse to think this wont be solved.

i just wish that he wasn't cremated. More DNA could have been used.

Was Robert Evans alias middle name ever provided. Recall there was a few different articles one referenced an Initial T and the other an initial C.

Ok the presser PP has initial T unsure where I came up with a C anywho there was no middle name provided only an initial

i just wish that he wasn't cremated. More DNA could have been used.

I think they can try to obtain DNA from cremated remains but they won't know if it can be obtained from the remains unless they try. It might work, it might not. I checked around, it sounds iffy.

Well,here's a kicker.in regards to Russell Randall Thompson,I contacted CA Attorney Generals office,they told me the San Franciso PD is the investigative agency for him.I submitted the necessary paperwork to request his missing person report.i just got a letter.His file has been destroyed.Not sure what to make of that,since he is listed as a missing person.

Fyi,California keeps offender records for 30yrars,which is great.however,they wont release info to me without an inmate number,and I cant find it��

Fyi,California keeps offender records for 30yrars,which is great.however,they wont release info to me without an inmate number,and I cant find it��
Only contacts were attorneys and LEOs. E21001. Other Q-cremated and ashes dumped at sea-was SOP contract back then.

BBM
Well, that stinks, considering in 2010 when RE died, DNA wasn't so much of a mystery. I'm surprised they would do that in case he could have been linked to other crimes. They knew he was a career criminal by then, too, I believe, at least as far back when he abandoned Lisa.
That is NOT true.i received a packet of paperwork from CA Dept Corr.they keep all offenders files on record for 30yrs.any mental health records only for 7yrs.i did everything right,just don't have the Inmate DOC number.oh,but I WILL get it��

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue210