Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is some of the info I have requested ,and still waiting

Only record found so far was simply of an arrest in Georgia under the Gordon Jenson name and previous info was same physical description-if you find more please share! Thank you! Also the real Mockerman lost his ID paperwork outside of Atlanta GA.

Ok that is great info forthevictims and cafe girl one more state to look into! I have a question. Do you know the year of the arrest in Georgia and where in Georgia he was arrested. And for Mockerman losing ID do you have a year on that also? Thank you..

This is some of the info I have requested ,and still waiting

Only record found so far was simply of an arrest in Georgia under the Gordon Jenson name and previous info was same physical description-if you find more please share! Thank you! Also the real Mockerman lost his ID paperwork outside of Atlanta GA.

Thank you Tricia! And I apologize to everyone for not paying attention to the rules of this site before posting.
Kind of lost track....but did want to clarify an earlier post. It was only on inmates that did not have any family to state what was to happen to the remains that the contract called out for cremation and disposal of the ashes at sea. Anything that I can help with I will, and thanks to all the folk here.

Thank You Very Much Tricia...

And welcome back FTV believe you will have everyones ears, eyes and respect now.

Knew there was more to you when you came out with the Datsun station wagon, it was not something that you would come up with off the cuff.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

FTV that definitely fills in the blanks as to the reason it was noted in the Presser with very little definitive information.

So now I'm understanding that RE may have left CA (1986) and traveled to the SE part of the US or was it the other way around RE had been in the SE part of the US pre 1986 then traveled to CA

Recall someone finding an arrest for CMK however not for GJ in Georgia.

Just waking up on the 1st cup of coffee ☕️☕️☕️

Happy Easter [emoji214][emoji195][emoji214][emoji195][emoji120][emoji120][emoji195][emoji214][emoji195]

Ok that is great info forthevictims and cafe girl one more state to look into! I have a question. Do you know the year of the arrest in Georgia and where in Georgia he was arrested. And for Mockerman losing ID do you have a year on that also? Thank you..

The year of arrest had to have been sometime in late 1986-after he abandoned Lisa. And before he showed up in Idaho. Not sure now offhand on the town-but both were near Atlanta GA. The exact date of Mockerman's ID theft is unknown-just that it was in the early 1980s outside of Atlanta. If folk are not deceased then memories can be hazy. But it can still connect the dots.

Here's something interesting-

http://law.justia.com/cases/california/court-of-appeal/3d/94/451.html

Just feels like him, but can't say for sure. If so that would place him in San Francisco between 1975 and 1977.
Appeals court says records gone.
SF court says records gone. (searched under all AKAs and DOBs)
Looks like his attorney and the investigator are now deceased. If anyone can find otherwise please share...or any other ideas on other search methods.
The Canavesio was a real person, now deceased, no record retained of a CDL on that Gordon Jensen or the forms presented in court. (would of been a thumbprint!!!)
Any other ideas on digging up info???

Greensboro, GA was the place referenced in the presser.

Interesting he left CA (Mid 1986) ended up in GA, went to Idaho (1986-87) then returned to San Lupios CA (1987) Apparently there was something in CA that kept bringing him back there. Some agree some do not agree and I could be wrong ... However Something is leading me to believe RE had ties to CA possibly as far back as the late 70's-early 80's

FTV
At some point, RE needs to somehow hook up with the middle child's mother, who, according to her isotopes, spent her life, prior to the months before she was killed, in the upper midwest, or far northern NY, NH, VT or ME. She's got to factor into the RE's timeline somehow prior to about 1981, but, except for NH, none of his arrests records put him in her isotope areas. Any thoughts or leads on this?

Forthevictims, I submitted the Jensen/Canavesio court reference to NH Cold Case Unit on Jan. 27th. Just curious how much coordination you feel is happening between various agencies collecting tips and if you feel that all of the information submitted months ago has been ruled out? I had been reluctant after turning information in to post about it publicly as I wasn't sure what had been looked into and ruled out or what still might be of interest to authorities. Is there a way you can identify what has been ruled out so that research efforts can be better focused?

FTV
At some point, RE needs to somehow hook up with the middle child's mother, who, according to her isotopes, spent her life, prior to the months before she was killed, in the upper midwest, or far northern NY, NH, VT or ME. She's got to factor into the RE's timeline somehow prior to about 1981, but, except for NH, none of his arrests records put him in her isotope areas. Any thoughts or leads on this?

There's actually no confirmed records of him before NH. The only maybe is that appeals record I posted above that would be 75 to 77. The further back you go the less there is....

Forthevictims, I submitted the Jensen/Canavesio court reference to NH Cold Case Unit on Jan. 27th. Just curious how much coordination you feel is happening between various agencies collecting tips and if you feel that all of the information submitted months ago has been ruled out? I had been reluctant after turning information in to post about it publicly as I wasn't sure what had been looked into and ruled out or what still might be of interest to authorities. Is there a way you can identify what has been ruled out so that research efforts can be better focused?

At this point the suspect is dead-so that eliminates concerns about dealing with a prosecution. So it is now a matter of trying to find his other victims, or at least identify who they are so as to give their families at least some closure. There is definitely coordination-as for rule outs-some can be done quickly by established timelines or as in the ruled out on doenetwork. But a lot is very difficult as timelines are uncertain and old records purged/witnesses deceased or memories going. I'm sure there will be a lot that can never be firmly established. If there are specific items that you're not sure about being ruled out just ask.

There's actually no confirmed records of him before NH. ThThankse only maybe is that appeals record I posted above that would be 75 to 77. The further back you go the less there is....

(RBBM)
I concur. I know everyone has different goals in trying to discover RE's true identity-mine is to help identify the Allenstown victims, so what happened prior to him leaving Manchester is my focus. I'm trying to place him in an area where the middle child was born/lived, but none of the dates and locations seem to be matching up as of yet. The earliest date in court document puts him in CA close to the time she may have been conceived/born:
At the preliminary hearing, John McKee, a special investigator with the California Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV), introduced three DMV forms to the court: (1) an application for a California driver's license signed by Gordon Jensen and dated September 18, 1975; (2) an application for a California identification card signed by Charles Lee Canavesio and dated November 8, 1976; and (3) an application for a California identification card signed by Gordon Jensen and dated August 16, 1977.

Also, the court document was dated 1979. Was the respondent present? I can't tell.
Has anyone tried to contact the counsel for defense listed in document?

(RBBM)
I concur. I know everyone has different goals in trying to discover RE's true identity-mine is to help identify the Allenstown victims, so what happened prior to him leaving Manchester is my focus. I'm trying to place him in an area where the middle child was born/lived, but none of the dates and locations seem to be matching up as of yet. The earliest date in court document puts him in CA close to the time she may have been conceived/born:

Also, the court document was dated 1979. Was the respondent present? I can't tell.
Has anyone tried to contact the counsel for defense listed in document?

No the respondent was not present in 1979 and his attorney is now deceased. It looks like the DMV investigator is also probably deceased.

That's interesting because there is a Curtis Mayo Kimball from Georgia. The officer in CA that recognized his accent as being from the east coast. Maybe he's from Georgia If two of his stolen identities end up being from there.

And it's real close to a recreational park which probably has a RV park near it.

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member