NH NH/CA - Terry Peder Rasmussen, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My concern about listing only the three related victims as remaining unidentified is that people may extrapolate that the middle child has been identified and stop looking for her identity. We still need to ID her and find her family, because that could lead to more victims, namely her mother. It could also potentially lead to discovering who the other victims are. I think that was handled improperly, but that's just my take on things.

<mod snip>

<mod snip>

And about the ending of the Crime Watch Daily video being confusing, I agree. I asked the producer about it and he said it was a writer's decision. I am under the impression that he felt it was a little confusing as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

reminder.jpg

link

mod note: Comments should be about the content of posts, not about the person who posted. And comments and replies should be respectful of the other person's point of view, even when we vehemently disagree!

I just watched the Crime Watch episodes, and I had a few questions.
First of all, Strelzin stated unequivocally that Denise Beaudin is dead. Do they have actual evidence of this or are they just assuming this because she hasn't been heard from all this time? Since RE is dead and most likely the killer, stating that they know for sure due to evidence, without revealing what, isn't going to jeopardize anything.
At the end of part 2 they stated that only the three related victims were unidentified now. Did I miss something? Was the middle child ID'd and I missed it?

Found it odd as well at the end (3) of the related Allenstown victims were shown and noted to call NCMC however the (1) child that is related to RE was not shown.

Is it possible LE is in the process of confirming whom the child is.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There is a facebook page dedicated to this case, can we mention a possible missing person that looks like RE?

Found it odd as well at the end (3) of the related Allenstown victims were shown and noted to call NCMC however the (1) child that is related to RE was not shown.

Is it possible LE is in the process of confirming whom the child is.

LE doesn't know anymore information about the child than she is the daughter of BE. I asked the producer of the episode, hoping there was a development that hadn't been released yet. He said there was not and that the end with just three of the victims was a writer's decision. He also thought the end was a bit confusing.

There is a facebook page dedicated to this case, can we mention a possible missing person that looks like RE?

On the Facebook page, yes. I am one of the people who run that page. Here, I don't know.

One Doe frequents here as well as Oakhill much of the same information is shared across sites. There are those whom do not have an FB account so they will post here instead.

So if you would like to post feel free to do so, just make sure there are no TOS rules broken

LE doesn't know anymore information about the child than she is the daughter of BE. I asked the producer of the episode, hoping there was a development that hadn't been released yet. He said there was not and that the end with just three of the victims was a writer's decision. He also thought the end was a bit confusing.

I had read your earlier post on this, in the end it seems rather strange.

In all placing the related (3) in a group together without the non-related child may trigger a memory of them from a viewer. Putting the non-related child in the same group may have been considered a distraction. As that we know the non-related child was only with the (3) for a short period of time were as the (3) had been together longer and may be easier to recognize placed in a group together. In all there could have been a separate slide for the non-related child with a picture of RE next to her, it may have triggered a memory from a viewer.

On the Facebook page, yes. I am one of the people who run that page. Here, I don't know.

Are you the one that posted about missing man from Canada that resembled him?

Are you the one that posted about missing man from Canada that resembled him?

And what's the name of this group? I joined one recently but it seems relatively inactive.

And what's the name of this group? I joined one recently but it seems relatively inactive.
It is called "Who is Bob Evans and Who Are His Victims"

I saw The missing man from Canada and was wondering if you can bring it over to webslueths and discuss that one here??.. the more eyes the better!!.. Someone else posted some other guy that has a Tom Selleck look that I don't feel looks like Robert Evans though....
They do good work.

I saw The missing man from Canada and was wondering if you can bring it over to webslueths and discuss that one here??.. the more eyes the better!!.. Someone else posted some other guy that has a Tom Selleck look that I don't feel looks like Robert Evans though....

Let me ask the other Admins and the person who posted the man. The person who posted it wasn't very interesting in sharing any additional info and has already submitted him to authorities. I don't want irritate her.

[emoji30] Drama . . .

Let me ask the other Admins and the person who posted the man. The person who posted it wasn't very interesting in sharing any additional info and has already submitted him to authorities. I don't want irritate her.

[emoji30] Drama . . .

RJ
800173d44d51b9fd205865d57d7b7ca6.jpg

I have zero additional info except that he went missing from British Columbia.

oh Dear.. yes I did see a bit of Drama on the page yesterday... woa!...Thanks SillyGoose01234 for posting the guy.. was there a date on when he went missing?

[emoji30] Drama . . .

oh Dear.. yes I did see a bit of Drama on the page yesterday... woa!...Thanks SillyGoose01234 for posting the guy.. was there a date on when he went missing?

If there is, I don't have it.

I found it.. he is listed on the Doenetwork.. I just noticed he is 6'3 that is a bit taller that what Robert Evans has been said to be... But either way.. its another lead...

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/3875dmbc.html

Ronald Jost
Missing since January 21, 1975 from North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Classification: Missing

Vital Statistics
Date Of Birth: December 26, 1950
Age at Time of Disappearance: 25 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 6'3"; 175 lbs.
Distinguishing Characteristics: White male. Blue eyes. He wore dark, horn rimmed glasses.

Circumstances of Disappearance
Ronald Jost was last seen at his residence. His vehicle was later discovered at the Horseshoe Bay ferry terminal and his wallet was found on a BC ferry.

If there is, I don't have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members