NH NH/CA - Terry Peder Rasmussen, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to start zeroing in on women missing from Texas around this time.

"December - Rasmussen visits his family unexpectedly in Payson, Arizona. He was with an unidentified woman. He told his family he was living at the Casa Del Rey Apartments in Ingleside, Texas. His family never saw him again."

She could have been from AZ or someplace in between TX and AZ too.

She could have been from AZ or someplace in between TX and AZ too.

Perhaps. But it's fairly well established through the timeline that he was in TX from Dec 74 (and sooner) through 1978. I would be looking at unsolved murders or missing persons (female) from Corpus Christi to the Houston vicinity in those years.

Was this a guess?!? I'm amazed at how you were right on!

:yourock:

Garndner I'm overly shocked ..... I just started looking at the high schools in Phoenix. If you remember my timeline in thread#1 .. I brought up KBR And what I knew about The Ingelside TX area .. Many threw off as I was grasping at nothing

Just wow

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Where are his children today that he had with his first wife? Did one of them provide DNA?

Amazing news!! He looks so "normal" in his early pictures, especially holding the baby. And to see what he did to people later in life. WOW.

I had the opposite reaction. I was expecting we would see more "normal" looking pics when we found out who he was, but he just looks creepy to me in every photo. I can't look at him with that baby without thinking of his victims and what they had to endure at his hands. I pray they will all be identified now that we know his real name.

Garndner I'm overly shocked ..... I just started looking at the high schools in Phoenix. If you remember my timeline in thread#1 .. I brought up KBR And what I knew about The Ingelside TX area .. Many threw off as I was grasping at nothing

Just wow

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maybe you should be working with the FBI. :cheer:

Wow, my head is spinning. Where did all this information come from?
You know what I find ironic - that we were looking for a Rasmussen months ago.

Someone else went further with the research and from the information today looked through HS yearbooks or something to that extent.. in which his HS picture that is now posted I would have never recognized him nor do I have the patience to look through page after page after page ... there are many that do thou and I give a huge kudos for it

Alley your so right I recall that name or a name close to it being brought up ...

I searched the thread. Where was the name Rasmussen first used? Would be interesting to see why it was brought up.

Thread 1 I think, it was Robert Rasmussen from Mass. Let me see if I can find it.
Totally not the same guy, but the coincidence is kinda freaky, IMHO

ETA: The name Rasmussen came up back in Feb 2017 on thread 1 for RE.

I am so impressed with the thousands of hours of police and private work that went into gathering this information. With this kind of dedication, we will find everybody.

With this case it seems whenever something comes to light it only exasperates how much more work needs to be done.

We now have an unknown woman in Terry's company in 1974.

Still left to discover:

Who was the woman with Terry in AZ in 1974 after his visit from "Texas"?

Where is Denise Beaudin?

Who is the adult woman in the barrel in NH and where did Bob/Terry meet her?

Thread 1 I think, it was Robert Rasmussen from Mass. Let me see if I can find it.
Totally not the same guy, but the coincidence is kinda freaky, IMHO

ETA: The name Rasmussen came up back in Feb 2017 on thread 1 for RE.

Wonder if it's a relative.

Wonder if it's a relative of mine. I have Rasmussens in my family tree. From Colorado. Of course it's a fairly common name, but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow