Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes and wasn't Hailey sleeping on the couch as well...

i have not seen that her sister that lives with her is 13, do we know that for sure?

I actually just read that in a news article. But it is strange ; I could swear that I also read that here sis is 16 ??? How old is her brother ( or is he a step brother ? ) I read that he is the oldest, her sis is next,and Celina is the youngest. MOO

Okay, Epiphany posted the article bit....

Maybe when she wasn't found to be asleep in the living room her SF went down to her room,thinking she had slept there ? The comment about her being too afraid to sleep alone in the basement is interesting. Had she slept in the living room before because she felt afraid ? Had anything happened to make her fearful in the bedroom downstairs ? Sounds like she shared the room with her 13 year old sis ? Also, I'm curious to know how long Celina had lived there.... MOO

My dd just turned 13, and due to all the scary movies she watches she will not sleep in her room and it's upstairs next to her brothers room and another living room up there for them, she sleeps on the couch in the main floor livingroom.

I noticed on her Facebook page she watches scary movies, so just putting that out there.

I too find her SF quite an odd fellow, and hope my gut instincts about him are wrong.

It makes a lot of sense IMO!! Especially after last nights Nancy Grace when they talked about the comment that he made.

Like I said guys... you all here have followed several cases in the years of being on Websleuths and even possibly before. When have you EVER heard of a parent make the comment "She better get her butt home" in regards to a possible kidnapping when asked if said child could hear you right now what would you say? RED FLAGS!! I agree with everyone I think the stepfather.

IMO, SF might be steering the case to make it look like this child ran away.

IMO, SF might be steering the case to make it look like this child ran away.

That's exactly what I think he's doing. He has stated to the media that Celina "she is a quiet girl who would never leave home on her own" (source: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20084736-504083.html) and then he also makes statements such as "Get your butt home".

If he doesn't believe she left home on her own, why make a statement like that??

He's trying to throw off LE, in my opinion.

Photo I had not seen before of Celina:

NHgirl.JPG

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/07/2...-hampshire-girl-focuses-on-connecticut-river/

I thought the basement had the kitchen, a bedroom and another room... i didn't get the perception that it was a true "basement" from the home description posted on page 2 or 3 of this thread.

Hmmm, I guess I am misunderstanding...

IDK... Could it maybe be a "daylight basement " ? It has windows which are close to the ground ? That would be my take... MOO

BBM

If certain privacy settings are blocked for some areas of your FB, including the comments section (wall),
it doesn't mean that everything is set to private.

There is a large list of privacy settings. And if you are or someone else is blocked from an area or from everything...
no one can see who is & who is NOT blocked except for the owner of that FB.

So there may be a lot going on... but we're just blocked from seeing what it is.

Well ... she could have it set so that a group of friends are the only ones who see certain posts of HERS. I'm completely unaware of a setting one could have on a public page like she has, where it would make people posting comments on HER posts invisible to us. See what I'm saying? There's a privacy setting so that you can make wall posts on your *own* wall invisible to certain groups or individuals, but that would be Celina's wall posts only. Not comments. Speaking only of the wall posts Celina made and that we can see on her page, there is no setting that I know of that would make someone *commenting* on her *visible* posts ... invisable. She could block a person from posting, make it so an individual CAN'T post, or delete posts, but once she puts a post on her wall that all public can see, any comments that people make under THAT post will be visible. :waitasec: But I've been wrong before...

I don't think she used FB all that much, besides those few games, to make a lot of special settings...very few personal comments by her.

Here is my confusion. There are people saying that she would have slept on the couch that night because she was afraid to stay in the basement room alone, YET her stepdad says he was the last one to see her that night, and she was IN HER BEDROOM, on her computer.

I also wonder where she truly slept that night. And why was stepdad the last to see her that night, as well as the one who checked on her to find her missing? Where was mom? Where was her older brother that night?

From the above link:

"Cass's mother, held up by people on either side, was slowly helped from police headquarters to her home
about 4 p.m. yesterday, as friends and family draped a blanket over her. About 45 minutes later, she again
walked, slumped under a blanket, from her home to the police station."

Well ... she could have it set so that a group of friends are the only ones who see certain posts of HERS. I'm completely unaware of a setting one could have on a public page like she has, where it would make people posting comments on HER posts invisible to us. See what I'm saying? There's a privacy setting so that you can make wall posts on your *own* wall invisible to certain groups or individuals, but that would be Celina's wall posts only. Not comments. Speaking only of the wall posts Celina made and that we can see on her page, there is no setting that I know of that would make someone *commenting* on her *visible* posts ... invisable. She could block a person from posting, make it so an individual CAN'T post, or delete posts, but once she puts a post on her wall that all public can see, any comments that people make under THAT post will be visible. :waitasec: But I've been wrong before...

You are not wrong ... I do social networking / online marketing for a living an am embarrassed to say I'm a FB junkie, lol. The settings are not easy to figure out, especially for 11 year olds... so anything advanced like that was probably not known by Celina, or most of what she already posted would have been private and not public.

What a beautiful photo of her, that makes it all the scarier for me, for an 11 year old girl to be so innocent and Trusting with those eyes and lips, she is going to be an amazing beauty when she is older and with her height already taller then me lol... This child will make a beautiful model.

All just my opinion

I know, I kept looking at that photo last night. She looks like a little model there, with beautiful hair and skin and some make up on ... wow. Very scary that some pervert could have taken her.

From the above link:

"Cass's mother, held up by people on either side, was slowly helped from police headquarters to her home
about 4 p.m. yesterday, as friends and family draped a blanket over her. About 45 minutes later, she again
walked, slumped under a blanket, from her home to the police station."

I truly hope mom has seen a doctor, she isn't gonna do well at all I this doesn't turn out well.

As awful as this sounds she is the perfect woman predators go for, please I'm not bashing her in any way, I have been praying for her since I heard about this disappearance.

Here is my confusion. There are people saying that she would have slept on the couch that night because she was afraid to stay in the basement room alone, YET her stepdad says he was the last one to see her that night, and she was IN HER BEDROOM, on her computer.

I also wonder where she truly slept that night. And why was stepdad the last to see her that night, as well as the one who checked on her to find her missing? Where was mom? Where was her older brother that night?

i honestly dont see anything wrong with the SF facebook. I know single guys that FB and have all kinds of adult stars listed as their "friends". Now the fact that he is married and on dating sites is sleazy, but doesnt mean he killed CC. I dont know why adult sites freak most women out when most men have visited them or do from time to time or weekly or daily. It doesnt mean your some rapist or freak. I have no problem with it at all. I dont prefer my husband to sneak around behind my back looking at that kinda stuff. I'd rather have an open dialogue. The same goes for me. Me and and my hubby can share our computer and no surprises or him or me deleting the history on the computer or cookies cause we are looking at adult sites.

I'm sittting back and waiting to jump to conclusions, for once! Usually im all over the parents, but I dont get that vibe yet.

I find it hinky hinky hinky that Celina happens to disappear the same night her sister is not at the house and is staying at a friends. Wonder if the brother was home?

Also, do we know if dogs have been brought in?

Ugh, this is starting to remind me of Hailey Dunn.....

Yes dogs have been brought in. I do not believe they found anything.

All MY points exactly! PLUS, the SF said he checked in on her at 8:30 in the AM... You go all the way down to the basement at 8:30 to "check" on her?My 12 year old son is on summer break and I only check on him if it's after 11!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LRak10