Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 #10 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgive me as I have been out of town but is this new info? It's new to me.

Details on Celina’s lastnight alive described

http://www.nashuatelegraph.com/news/929105-196/details-on-celinas-lastnight-alive-described.html

This was new information afaik (I'm getting the acronyms!).

The article says that Kevin came in at midnight and "remembers" sitting on the couch. Did the msm somewhere else mention him being out in his truck at 2:30 or 3:00 a.m.? Where did I see that.

And he's still living with Louisa and Kayla. So, Louisa must trust him. Odd that he hasn't been in any photographs though.

This was new information afaik (I'm getting the acronyms!).

The article says that Kevin came in at midnight and "remembers" sitting on the couch. Did the msm somewhere else mention him being out in his truck at 2:30 or 3:00 a.m.? Where did I see that.

And he's still living with Louisa and Kayla. So, Louisa must trust him. Odd that he hasn't been in any photographs though.

bbm

No, that was a rumor posted as a comment on an article. And the person posting it had an awful lot to say, sounded to me that person may have also had an axe to grind.

Woah, that was more info than we have had in a week from other sources!!

So, I think I am ready to put KM to bed as a suspect entirely. He still lives with the family, he's still FB friends with Kayla, and he is out and about.

I did not know that Tommie was living/staying there.

So, now I am left with MG and WN as suspects. Don't ask me who MG is, I can't post rumors. Just read everything on the FB pages you can and you'll find mention of him.

I think I am right there with ya....on all of it...

Woah, that was more info than we have had in a week from other sources!!

So, I think I am ready to put KM to bed as a suspect entirely. He still lives with the family, he's still FB friends with Kayla, and he is out and about.

I did not know that Tommie was living/staying there.

So, now I am left with MG and WN as suspects. Don't ask me who MG is, I can't post rumors. Just read everything on the FB pages you can and you'll find mention of him.

Funny thing is, he is still friends with WN, can't figure that one out.
Also strange that WN walked to the park and sat at the picnic table, where pictures of Celina were and started placing them face down, kinda like he knew she was no longer with us.

I wish the above news article had said where Wendell was during the movie & if he went to bed at the same time as Louisa.
Did they even share a bedroom? In whose BR was it that Tommie slept?

The Chronicle has been told that when Mullaney came home, it was around midnight, and he can remember coming into the living room and sitting on the couch; it was believed that Celina was in her bedroom, in her own bed.

~~snip~~

Last week, when Fish and Game divers began searching the Connecticut River, Wendell Noyes walked to a picnic table in the park in West Stewartstown where photos of Celina were placed during an evening vigil. One by one, he lay them all face down on the table. He then walked back to the apartment and was seen lying on the ground and rolling around in front of the apartment building.

http://www.nashuatelegraph.com/news/929105-196/details-on-celinas-lastnight-alive-described.html

That is very odd behavior. I thought WN might have rolled on the ground because the stress of being watched exasperated his mental illness. But, turning over Celina's photos makes me think maybe he couldn't stand to look at her because he feels guilty about what happened to her. Weird.

That is very odd behavior. I thought WN might have rolled on the ground because the stress of being watched exasperated his mental illness. But, turning over Celina's photos makes me think maybe he couldn't stand to look at her because he feels guilty about what happened to her. Weird.

But, feeling guilt is normal in situations like this, even if you have nothing to do with a child's disappearance.

Forgive me as I have been out of town but is this new info? It's new to me.

Details on Celina’s lastnight alive described

By DONNA JORDAN
Colebrook Chronicle

snipped

According to a source close to the family, Celina and her mom, Louisa Noyes, were sitting on the couch in the living room watching “The Secret Life of An American Teenager” together on the ABC Family Channel. When the show was over at 9 p.m., Celina decided to watch another show and was also back and forth on the family computer, which was in the living room. Louisa Noyes said goodnight to her daughter, and went upstairs to go to sleep.

much more at link

There are a total of three bedrooms on the second floor: Louisa’s, another room in which family friend Kevin Mullaney was staying, and a third room where Louisa’s mother-in-law, Tommie Richards, was staying.

Where was Wendell's room? also no mention in the article where he was that night, if he went to bed, nor when the last time he saw Celina.

I'm assuming Wendell would be in Louisa's room, since they are married.

Could just be poor reporting. If he had a separate room, wouldn't they have listed it, since they listed everyone else's?

But, feeling guilt is normal in situations like this, even if you have nothing to do with a child's disappearance.

I agree, any parent might feel guilty simply for failing to protect, even if they did nothing wrong. We've seen it in other cases with parents who are not involved. But turning over the victim's photos is a new one to me. It's odd to me for an innocent person who feels guilty or for someone who really is guilty. Doesn't make WN guilty, but it is concerning, imo.

Yes feeling guilt is normal in situations like this.
But turning the pictures of a missing child face down, doesn't seem quite normal IMO.

Tommie Richards would be Wendell's mother or step mother, correct? I could see him giving up his room for his ill mother (if he did have a separate room).

Ms. Richards did not live there, from what I understand. She was just not feeling well that night and spent the night. She left in the morning around 8:00 IIRC.

I'd expect that Wendell would have slept on the couch, but since it says that Kevin came in and sat on the couch at midnight, I guess Wendell wasn't on it?

Could just be poor reporting. If he had a separate room, wouldn't they have listed it, since they listed everyone else's?

Exactly, they listed everyone else, why not Wendell.
He was not mentioned in what occurred that night, only what he did on the day of the finding of her body.

Tommie Richards would be Wendell's mother or step mother, correct? I could see him giving up his room for his ill mother (if he did have a separate room).

Ms. Richards did not live there, from what I understand. She was just not feeling well that night and spent the night. She left in the morning around 8:00 IIRC.

I'd expect that Wendell would have slept on the couch, but since it says that Kevin came in and sat on the couch at midnight, I guess Wendell wasn't on it?

Yes, where the heck was he? No mention at all, what time did he go to bed?

Wendell Noyes went to wake up Celina because she had an appointment at 9 a.m. at a local hairdresser shop. But Noyes did not find her in her bed and, after searching the house to see if she was elsewhere, he called Louisa at work to tell her that Celina wasn’t in the apartment. That was around 9:15 a.m.

My bad, Wendell was mentioned, other than the turning the pictures face down.

Wendell Noyes went to wake up Celina because she had an appointment at 9 a.m. at a local hairdresser shop. But Noyes did not find her in her bed and, after searching the house to see if she was elsewhere, he called Louisa at work to tell her that Celina wasn’t in the apartment. That was around 9:15 a.m.

My bad, Wendell was mentioned, other than the turning the pictures face down.

Sooooooo, he hit up facebook before he called her?? I realize these times are not exact, but obviously he was not looking for her on facebook. *which had to be right before or right after. Either way, not looking too hard.

Sooooooo, he hit up facebook before he called her?? I realize these times are not exact, but obviously he was not looking for her on facebook. *which had to be right before or right after. Either way, not looking too hard.

Could be why mom and sis are relocating without him...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Cool wannabe