Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Thanks for the link. I'm not sure what to make of it. I just find it highly coincidental that this happened right before the dive searches.

Did the family know they were going to search the dam today?

Is he distraught or worried about what is in store for him?

it sounds like he's been recuperating with his own parents-I hope they're with him and he's not alone. He seems to still be quite ill. He may have a very hard time. He said he asked Celina about how things were at home with her Mom and the "new dad" and she said they were OK. As a parent I can't imagine the guilt, warranted or not, that I'd feel if something happened to my child while I was sick and she was living elsewhere.

The interview being discussed was with stepdad. Short interview. He didn't say much

WBZ is pretty reliable. Usually the least sensationalistic of the 3 Boston news channels. I'm inclined to trust what they report, unfortunately in this case. :(

WN going down:

Attachments

• WN in midst of flopping.png
    WN in midst of flopping.png
    220.7 KB · Views: 131
How long does it take for a body to be identified usually? I'm sorry if that's an insensitive question.

Interesting, article also states that SFs trip to the hospital was related to his history of mental illness. So I guess that means not heart related, or other physical condition then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vanamburga