Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IF a blanket was used as a "tarp" LE may get a little lucky, even though it would be soaked, as a blanket is more likely to hold materials (hairs, etc) as well as leave fibers in a truck, trash can, etc...

Wrapping in a blanket does not seem necessarily contradicting because of the murder to me. I have seen or read before that a lot of child murders are done by people who are so twisted that they DO care about the child even if they murder them. Like, pedophiles will abuse and kill a child, yet wrap them in soft blankets and weep over them. If it was an accident or a truly sick individual I can see how they could be responsible for her death and still truly love her.

Of course, just conjecture since I haven't read to see if the blanket has been confirmed just yet.

This, for some reason, has hit me very hard. I see a bunch of potential suspects, but the actual perpetrator(s) need to be found and punished. I will be heart-broken if justice isn't served.

A pic on Celina's FB account shows Celina, I believe KM and her 13 yr old sister.

CC = Celina, 11 yrs old.
KM = not blood-related, thought of by CC as brother-like, 23 yrs old.
OS = older sister, 13 yrs old.

All are facing the camera, appearing in this order: CC - KM - OS

KM is behind both girls.

KM has his right arm across CC's chest.

CC is smile-laughing, and using both her hands is holding on to KM's right forearm.

KM's right hand is holding his own left forearm.

KM has his left arm across OS's chest.

OS is grab-holding KM's left hand, and is perhaps attempting to pull KM's arm away from her chest.

OS's eyes are closed, she is not smiling.

OS appears to me as feeling slightly 'uncomfortable' in the situation.

Now, in an news item today, it was noted that WN's truck was impounded, with the truck bed containing items was covered with a blue tarp .. and a dark green plastic garbage can is seen inside the cab.

http://www.boston.com/Boston/metrodesk/2011/08/authorities-search-celina-cass-home/nPTZjSGdVsSyTLZ4XFWtlM/index.html

In 2007, KM was arrested for stealing vehicles, most of them were trucks.

Whom had access to WN's truck?

------------------------Hinky-Meter pinging------------------------/*

imo i doubt the blanket was a nurturing element... im picturing (with a heavy heart) that the blanket was used more as convenience to carry her body, and/or to dispose of evidence on the blanket ie ...bodily fluids, to put it gently. i really hope im wrong and that celina went as quietly and painlessly as possible.

do we have any indication that LE has removed anything from the house other than the truck? bags of evidence?

grrr, why does MSM keep insisting on say autopsy 'inconclusive' and the like?? That is just not the same as PENDING. There is a difference!! IMHO they KNOW somethign probably very ugly happened....but it is pending...

West's Encyclopedia of American Law:
Pending
Begun, but not yet completed; during; before the conclusion of; prior to the completion of; unsettled; in the process of adjustment.

I swear I want scream

My son used to have a picture of himself jumping off a roof into a pool during a spring break party. And my daughter's bf had a similar picture, except he was wearing a hot pink bikini. So that picture, 'jumping off roof into pool', seems to be a standard FB subject.

Can anyone link to the presser from last night? I would really appreciate it. I had no audio in the live feed once it finally started and haven't been able to locate it in it's entirety online afterwards- I've only seen snippets and transcriptions of parts of it.

I've been lurking all week, you all are really super. :seeya: Thanks in advance.

HOW the heck could anyone let a 23 yr old MAN share a bedroom with their 11 and 13 yr old girls?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

If I understood corrently the girls were sleeping in the basement and he was sleeping in Celina's room?

HOW the heck could anyone let a 23 yr old MAN share a bedroom with their 11 and 13 yr old girls?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

That's not what it said, I don't think! I think it was saying the reason Celina was in the basement was because KM was using her room. Not that they were in the same room!

I got the impression that he was staying in the room used by Celina when he wasn't there, while the 2 sisters were sharing a separate room.

I think by "them" they mean "they family." That is, Celina and her sister slept in the basement while KM stayed in Celina's room by himself.

I thought her room was in the basement and that is why she liked the couch when her sister was gone...?

IMO, if LE suspected the perp was in the middle of a psychotic break when Celina went missing, the perp would not be in others' homes at this time nor walking around the community. And if any perp had a psychotic break a week ago that led to C's death, IMO, the perp would not be functioning 7 days later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xhononibb